Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    That would be great. We'll be there only one day, the morning in Brussels and afternoon in Bruges. Then we spend the night in Bruges. We'll talk closer to time. We leave here on Sept 14.
    Ah, that's a quick hop across the border from Germany to Belgium.

Goes to show that we're but a teeny tiny country.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      Waiting a week for my test results is slowly driving me insane. As my mother would have said - short drive. I went and walked on the beach today. I love living near the ocean.
      Yay, ocean!

It's funny how things that are easy to one person are hard for another. You can write fic which I can't do. I've tried. I can plan it out in my head, but can't get that to paper.
      Yeah, the getting it from plan to paper is hard. My brain keeps ping-ponging between fragments of scenes and then I have to go back and stitch them together.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Yeah, the getting it from plan to paper is hard. My brain keeps ping-ponging between fragments of scenes and then I have to go back and stitch them together.
        And let's not forget how stubborn muses can be...

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          Ah, that's a quick hop across the border from Germany to Belgium.

Goes to show that we're but a teeny tiny country.
          Not only that but it shows how Americans think big. It sounds amazing to me that we'll wake up in Belgium and drive to Paris by lunch. But looking at the map I find it's about the same driving time as from here to Philadelphia, so if you think of the countries as being states you're all good. lol
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I PASSED MY TEST!! You needed a 70 to pass, and I got exactly a 70. Phew. I was 1 question away from failing. But... I PASSED!!!!!! I am a Certified Professional Coder (CPC).

minion - party.jpg

hampster-dance.gifhampster-dance.gifhampster-dance.gifhampster-dance.gifhampster-dance.gifhampster-dance.gifhampster-dance.gifhampster-dance.gifhampster-dance.gifhampster-dance.gifhampster-dance.gifhampster-dance.gifhampster-dance.gifhampster-dance.gifhampster-dance.gif

There will definitely be some of this, this weekend:

FruityDrink.jpg

*spins in circles*

Woo Hooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Comment

Not only that but it shows how Americans think big. It sounds amazing to me that we'll wake up in Belgium and drive to Paris by lunch. But looking at the map I find it's about the same driving time as from here to Philadelphia, so if you think of the countries as being states you're all good. lol
              Well, technically speaking you can make it from east to west of the country in a little over 2h. HOWEVER, considering all the roadworks, it might just be a little longer.

I PASSED MY TEST!! You needed a 70 to pass, and I got exactly a 70. Phew. I was 1 question away from failing. But... I PASSED!!!!!! I am a Certified Professional Coder (CPC).
              And you wouldn't believe us when we said you would.

Congrats!

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42878[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42879[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]42879[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]42879[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]42879[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]42879[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]42879[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]42879[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]42879[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]42879[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]42879[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]42879[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]42879[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]42879[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]42879[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]42879[/ATTACH]

There will definitely be some of this, this weekend:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42880[/ATTACH]

*spins in circles*

Woo Hooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
                Congrats. Knew you could do it. Now go be the best Certified Professional Coder ever.
                sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

And let's not forget how stubborn muses can be...

And yet it takes an entire day and part of a second to drive from the southern end of California all the way to the northern border with Oregon.

YEEHAWWWWW!!!! Congratulations, I knew you'd make it! Bring on those pink fruity drinks!
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And yet it takes an entire day and part of a second to drive from the southern end of California all the way to the northern border with Oregon.
                    IKR, and it takes almost 6 hours to drive from the northern tip to the southern tip of Virginia. And don't even get me started on Texas. LOL
                    sigpic

Comment

And you wouldn't believe us when we said you would.

Congrats!
                      Thanks! I am still flying high about passing.

Congrats. Knew you could do it. Now go be the best Certified Professional Coder ever.
                      YEEHAWWWWW!!!! Congratulations, I knew you'd make it! Bring on those pink fruity drinks!
                      Thanks!! I'll be having those pink fruity drinks, for sure!

IKR, and it takes almost 6 hours to drive from the northern tip to the southern tip of Virginia. And don't even get me started on Texas. LOL
                      Of course in my home state of Rhode Island, we can get from one end of the state to another in an hour. We're the smallest state. So if we have to travel outside the state, it's like a day trip for us.

Comment

Of course in my home state of Rhode Island, we can get from one end of the state to another in an hour. We're the smallest state. So if we have to travel outside the state, it's like a day trip for us.
                        I knew we would hear from you on this subject. But size is not important.
                        sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

LOL, yep, the state of doing everything big.

Heh, very much like us taking the ferry to the mainland.

I knew we would hear from you on this subject. But size is not important.
                          Indeed.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Comment

Housewarming at my cousin's place, watching the big cycling competition Paris-Roubaix. It was intense.

And then I continued reading chapters in my 9 books.

Then cobbled together the proper font on my mother's tombstone design, and photoshopped an absent colleague into a picture for an album they want to give to three of our colleagues which are due to retire in the coming weeks.

So... yeah, sorta lazy it was.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Comment

Working...
                                X