Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once Upon A Time General Discussion/News/Speculation (spoilers possible)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is going to be a very interresting, though I have to say that I did not like the Pilot. The Story is promissing and everything, but somehow they spent all their time in cramming as much information and Characters as possible into the Episode, so in the end I was intrigued, but didnt enjoy the Episode.

Rush as Rumpelstielzchen, now thats going to be fun.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
      According to tvbythenumbers, that's ABC's best series premiere "this fall or last fall", so good.
      Lets note how some of the shows TVBTN compared Once Upon A Time to were cancelled in one or two seasons due to rapidly declining ratings.
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

I am looking forward to one season. If there will be more, I'll be happy, if not, well I will at least have had one season.

Don't expect too much, so you do not risk to be disappointed.
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

I'm so happy the rating were fantastic for the premiere. Hopefully it will continue. I was just watching the show at first for Robert Carlyle, however, I actually like it.

Comment

was it just my eyes playing tricks on me or were neither of them wearing a seat belt on the drive home?

Comment

I'm thinking that Rumpy has made a deal with the Evil Queen, as alluded to in the trailer for next week, to have wealth or power somehow in Storybrooke if he helps EQ. But knowing how Robert Carlyle likes to play characters with substance, I bet Mr. Gold is not totally on board with EQ. He will certainly have his own agenda, but I doubt he will be truly evil, probably just greedy. We shall see.
              sigpic

Comment

I was not one to like "Lost" beyond the first season but with this show I have Robert Carlyle to watch.
                "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
                'Eleanor Roosevelt'
                Individuality is freedom lived.
                'Janis Joplin'

Comment

for those interested in apearances of SG alumns in OUAT, have read that Mark Gibbon will guest star (M'zel in SG1)
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                    for those interested in apearances of SG alumns in OUAT, have read that Mark Gibbon will guest star (M'zel in SG1)
                    Given that it is being filmed in Vancouver (on the same stages as SGU was, in fact), I'm expecting to see lots of SG alumns this first season - so that's just an added bonus, as I've grown to feel that they are all "friends".
                    sigpic
                    Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

There are definitely some cool guest stars coming up.

True Blood's Kristin Bauer, looking spooky
                      http://nicegirlstv.com/2011/10/24/on...as-maleficent/

Alias' David Anders was recently in town shooting a guest spot

Comment

this can help keeping up with the fairy tale characters and their counterpart in our world

http://nicegirlstv.com/2011/10/23/on...cters-graphic/
                        Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                          While watching the preview for the rest of the season I though I saw Christopher Heyerdahl. Looked like he could have been the Giant from Jack and the Beanstalk.
                          "Goodbye Eli Wallace, you're a good man."
                          - imlad, from http://www.readandfindout.com/

Comment

I think Rumple is this series' Garak or Batlar. He has his own agenda and I can easily see him switching allegiance between both sides.
                            That is just my two cents.

Comment

Originally posted by Browncoat1984 View Post
                              I think Rumple is this series' Garak or Batlar. He has his own agenda and I can easily see him switching allegiance between both sides.
                              Rumplestiltskin as this series' Garak, it would be a joy to watch!

If anyone is interested in locations, the area where the 'castle' is superimposed and the causeway across the water the horseman was riding in the early part of the episode was filmed at Pitt Lake. That causeway goes on for ever towards the mountains! My favourite chill out place.

Comment

My wife and I both liked the premiere. It does have promise. But, I still don't see it making it on ABC. I hope I am proven wrong.
                                sigpic
                                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                                "...phu...ah..."
                                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                                X