Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Flash\Barry Allen discussion thread (spoilerish potential)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably unrelated to the CW shows
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Yeah, I think theyre having it in the movie universe, not the TV one.

Comment

Strange that they will ignore what by then would be 3 straight seasons of the flash tv show..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          Strange that they will ignore what by then would be 3 straight seasons of the flash tv show..
          They are treating the movie and TV universes as separate entities that at least nominally co-exist. DC does a lot of Multiverse stuff in the comic books, so it's not too surprising they would with the movies as well.

Of course, then they turn around and say Arrow can't use Deadshot any more because they're afraid people will confuse him with the Will Smith version in the Suicide Squad movie somehow.

Comment

Spoiler:
            Is that why they killed him off?

Comment

Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
              They are treating the movie and TV universes as separate entities that at least nominally co-exist. DC does a lot of Multiverse stuff in the comic books, so it's not too surprising they would with the movies as well.

Of course, then they turn around and say Arrow can't use Deadshot any more because they're afraid people will confuse him with the Will Smith version in the Suicide Squad movie somehow.
              Which to me is basackwards. Look at shield and the rest of the marvel verse films.. They are running GREAT keeping them as one linked entity.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                Spoiler:
                Is that why they killed him off?
                They haven't come out and said it, but that's the common theory. I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see Waller again either.

Which to me is basackwards. Look at shield and the rest of the marvel verse films.. They are running GREAT keeping them as one linked entity.
                That's not the only way to do it. I think it would have been just fine to keep them separate, but if they're separate, have them be completely separate and don't put restrictions on the shows because of the movies.

Comment

Legends of Tomorrow trailer. This looks pretty awesome!
                  And it already shows how it will tie into both Arrow and The Flash.
                  Also, nice to see Arthur Darvill again.

Oh and also explains a few things...

EDIT: Hmm, on 2nd viewing, it may reveal a Flash finale spoiler...
                  Spoiler:
                  Is that Wells in the (Im guessing) time capsule at around 2.08?
                  Last edited by Teddybrown; 14 May 2015, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

So heard a rumour that season 2 will explore elements of Wally Wests life, maybe even the man himself might show up, that's awesome his my favourite Flash
                      Last Movie Watched
                      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                      Life is Strange

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Wasn't there a hint of the Green Lantern in last week's ep? Wonder if that'll be something to consider in S2 as well...
                        Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Where was that hint?

Comment

Where was that hint?
                            Ferris Air was shut down a while back after a test pilot disappeared.

Comment

Ah.. Caught the statement but the 'hint' of it being linked to the Green Lantern flew right over me.

Comment

^ it was lost on me at first also

Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
                                Ferris Air was shut down a while back after a test pilot disappeared.
                                so are we all thinking that test pilot was Hal Jordon?
                                Last Movie Watched
                                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                                Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
                                X