sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      Dean Whumpchester
      http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/x...01_IMTOD_1.jpg
      ...literally just thought of that name.
      I LIKE! Both the name AND the picture.

Which reminds me - Shadow was a good one too.

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

"Whumpchester"
        liked it=)

Whenever I see caps from Shadow,I always wonder why there is any scar left the following episode

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Clown of Apocalypse View Post
          Whenever I see caps from Shadow,I always wonder why there is any scar left the following episode
          Dean doesn't have any scars. He's just that perfect
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
            I LIKE! Both the name AND the picture.
            Thanks

Oh yes it does!

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
            Dean doesn't have any scars. He's just that perfect
            Damn straight!

"Whumpchester"
            liked it=)
            Thanks.

Oooooh! My favorite kind of Dean whump...hospital bed!whump. Also, a pretty picture.

For size:
            Spoiler:

sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Those are great! IMTOD is my favourite episode,I can easily call it as my number #1 !

Oooooh! My favorite kind of Dean whump...hospital bed!whump.
              Heh,mine too

Comment

Those are great! IMTOD is my favourite episode,I can easily call it as my number #1 !
                My #1 is actually "Lazerus Rising", there are just so many great things about that episode, but, I digress. IMTOD is a fave of mine too.

Heh,mine too
                Oh, yay! I'm not the only one who likes seeing Dean in a hospital bed. Bloody Dean is nice too but hospital bed Dean is better.

sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

My #1 is actually "Lazerus Rising", there are just so many great things about that episode, but, I digress. IMTOD is a fave of mine too.

Oh, yay! I'm not the only one who likes seeing Dean in a hospital bed. Bloody Dean is nice too but hospital bed Dean is better.

http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/x...ral/IMTOD4.jpg
                  I am also huge fan of Lazarus Rising which is second in my list.Lost the count of how many times I have seen it.

It is just I never liked Ruby 1.0 or 2.0 so she spoils the prefect picture a little for me.

Comment

My #1 is actually "Lazerus Rising", there are just so many great things about that episode, but, I digress. IMTOD is a fave of mine too. [/IMG]
                    I am also huge fan of Lazarus Rising which is second in my list.Lost the count of how many times I have seen it.
                    Those two are at the top of my list too. Must be something about season premieres... Or - more probably - the fact that they were both directed by Kim Manners. What a genius, too bad we lost him so soon.

It is just I never liked Ruby 1.0 or 2.0 so she spoils the prefect picture a little for me.
                    At least we don't know it's Ruby for the most part of the episode.

No more hospital shots (too bad we only had three scenes like that) so it's back to bloody Dean, I'm afraid.

sigpic

Comment

Those two are at the top of my list too. Must be something about season premieres... Or - more probably - the fact that they were both directed by Kim Manners. What a genius, too bad we lost him so soon.

No more hospital shots (too bad we only had three scenes like that) so it's back to bloody Dean, I'm afraid.
                      Exactly,I miss Kim so much May he rest in peace.

ok,bloody then! Cut for the size

Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah, I'm not a Ruby fan either.

Just lovely.

Yeah. He is greatly missed.

True, but, once we've seen the ep we know it's her during subsequent viewings so... One thing has always confused me in LR...the little name game that her and Sam play at the door. What up with that?

No more hospital shots
                        Aww!

(too bad we only had three scenes like that)
                        I know, we need more! Ya here me SPN writers? Put Dean in the hospital again! Please?

so it's back to bloody Dean, I'm afraid.
                        http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../SN309_398.jpg
                        Okay, now that's just cruel posting this pic in here. How am I supposed to keep my eyes on his bloody face when he's wearing really tight jeans? I can't stop ogling that curve!

Exactly,I miss Kim so much May he rest in peace.
                        I hope he's watching over his SPN family. He would have been so proud of Jensen's first foray into directing.

ok,bloody then! Cut for the size

WHOA!

No blood but there is a cut on his forehead...
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

True, but, once we've seen the ep we know it's her during subsequent viewings so... One thing has always confused me in LR...the little name game that her and Sam play at the door. What up with that?
                          Heck,yeah! I didn't pay attention to her character assuming she's a random chick then I saw her at the restaurant scene,I was like "whatt?"

I hope he's watching over his SPN family. He would have been so proud of Jensen's first foray into directing.
                          I think so.

No blood but there is a cut on his forehead...
                          http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/x...ral/IMTOD5.jpg
                          heh,Jensen says he hated those things in his mouth in the episode commentary
                          And I love the fact that the scar remains in the second episode=)

Comment

I know, we need more! Ya here me SPN writers? Put Dean in the hospital again! Please?
                            Amen to that. That was another missed opportunity this season when Dean
                            Spoiler:
                            went to get his heart stopped. They didn't even take off his shirt to defibrillate him.

Okay, now that's just cruel posting this pic in here. How am I supposed to keep my eyes on his bloody face when he's wearing really tight jeans? I can't stop ogling that curve!
                            It's not cruel, it's 'thumping'. Thunk and whump at the same time.

What a lovely thought. And lovely pic too. Before IMTOD I never understood other whumpers' fascination with intubation, but I'm a believer now.

heh,Jensen says he hated those things in his mouth in the episode commentary
                            And I love the fact that the scar remains in the second episode=)
                            Right, still have to watch that one. Although I should probably save it for the summer hellatus when I get desperate.

Vampire hunts are usually good for blood as well.

sigpic

Comment

Amen to that. That was another missed opportunity this season when Dean
                              Spoiler:
                              went to get his heart stopped. They didn't even take off his shirt to defibrillate him.
                              I know, we was robbed!

And my vocabulary just grew. Thanks for teaching me a new word/term stars.

What a lovely thought.
                              Thanks.

And lovely pic too. Before IMTOD I never understood other whumpers' fascination with intubation, but I'm a believer now.
                              Oh, I've always had that particular fascination.

Ouch!

Hello gutter...goodbye sanity.

And more bloody dean...

sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

awww,the last ones

LOL,I totally loved your definition!

Comment

Working...
                                X