No announcement yet.

Who wrote Henry's book?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So it's down to Rumple, Seer, Dragon, Jefferson or August.
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      Thats fan speculation. For all we know he always knew about the curse but just hid it from everyone else
      Not so. First of all, the creators Eddie and Adam say that Rumple regained his memory when he heard Emma's name when she first came to SB. They clarified this in their podcast on the official ABC OUAT podcast. Sorry you will have to go listen to them, I don't recall which one exactly. But they are all only about 15 minutes long and are fun to listen to.

Then I just watched the enhanced version of The Queen Is Dead, in which Emma, Snow, Mulan and Aurora are looking for the squid ink in Rumple's cell, where they find the parchment paper on which Rumple wrote Emma's name many times. This was so he would regain memory when he heard it. The notes during this scene in this enhanced episode clarify this point.

It would be interesting if he did know all along, and I was a bit disappointed by E & A saying no he did not. But maybe they will change their minds or have some other tricky play on words about it.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
        Not so. First of all, the creators Eddie and Adam say that Rumple regained his memory when he heard Emma's name when she first came to SB. They clarified this in their podcast on the official ABC OUAT podcast. Sorry you will have to go listen to them, I don't recall which one exactly. But they are all only about 15 minutes long and are fun to listen to.

Then I just watched the enhanced version of The Queen Is Dead, in which Emma, Snow, Mulan and Aurora are looking for the squid ink in Rumple's cell, where they find the parchment paper on which Rumple wrote Emma's name many times. This was so he would regain memory when he heard it. The notes during this scene in this enhanced episode clarify this point.

It would be interesting if he did know all along, and I was a bit disappointed by E & A saying no he did not. But maybe they will change their minds or have some other tricky play on words about it.
        ... so Rumple is out of the list again.
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post

I have heard about that podcast and to be frank after listening to them I don't believe them. Writers constantly change their mind because they decide to take the story or they want to mislead fans for suspense. Some writers have even lied to their fans. I recall BSG doing that
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            I have heard about that podcast and to be frank after listening to them I don't believe them. Writers constantly change their mind because they decide to take the story or they want to mislead fans for suspense. Some writers have even lied to their fans. I recall BSG doing that
            Okay...
            sigpic

Comment

I feel like Rumpel is the best option as he knew about the curse before it was enacted (he planned/created it), so he could have made it so the curse while terrible, would create the book.

Or Rumpel created the book before the curse took effect and ensured that it would cross over to Storybrooke.

My real question is how did August know about the book? Why did he modify it after arriving at Storybrooke.

Comment

I have to believe that the storybook came from Neverland; I mean stories are imagination right? Imagination exists in Neverland and therefore the book came from there.
                Back from the grave.

Comment

Considering the Author is someone we already know, lives in Storybrooke and is magical, here are my suggestions:
                  1) August. He wrote a chapter in season 1 after all, though he could've simply copied the style. Now that I think about it, why wasn't Pinocchio's story in the book to begin with? Because he wasn't part of the curse?

2) Snow White. She had the book originally.

3) Henry, maybe from the future or with a split personality. He'd care enough about Regina to create the extra page.

4) Jiminy Cricket. He's the conscience guy and hasn't been used in friggin AGES.

Comment

I'm betting the author is a character we haven't seen yet. Perhaps the Sorcerer (The Sorcerer and the Apprentice).
                    Last edited by pscard; 01 January 2015, 10:42 AM.
                    Total syffy posts: 36,690
                    (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
                    Matthew 5:9

Comment

Maybe, since we do now know there are all those blank books in his place.

Comment

Walt Disney ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by txlucky1 View Post
                          Walt Disney ;-)
                          They directly denied this. :-)

Comment

I'm sure, but it's a cute idea.

Comment

I'm fairly confident it's August, since he's coming back for 4B.

Comment

How so? Didn't august get killed?

Comment

Working...
                                X