No announcement yet.

We Can Be Heroes (210)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not familiar with the Flash universe, so I don't know. Human superheroes are fine in places where there are no super-people, but the Superman universe is chock full of them, and unless super-person is rather boneheaded, super vs non-super is no contest.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
      I'm not familiar with the Flash universe, so I don't know. Human superheroes are fine in places where there are no super-people, but the Superman universe is chock full of them, and unless super-person is rather boneheaded, super vs non-super is no contest.
      But I think that's usually not true because powered people usually have limitations to their powers/weaknesses that can be exploited by non-powered people. That or the non-powered person can use enhancements like a special suit and weapons. Alex used one last season a few times, she killed Astra while wearing one and using a Kryptonite weapon, if I recall correctly. James is also wearing some kind of special suit/armour and a shield that Winn made for him, so he's not just running around in a mask.
      sigpic

Comment

I think Khan expressed it well in the Star Trek TOS episode Space Seed:
        Improve a mechanical device and you may double productivity, but improve man and you gain a thousandfold.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          SO by that logic, next time she visits flash and co, she should ***** smack Oli and most of his team since none of them (other than ragman) are supers...
          She pretty much did during their training in the first crossover episode. And even Flash only "beat" her in it by maneuvering her into wrecking the mind control device.

Comment

Working...
          X