yum, double chocolate please
      As you wish.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Well, given the recent flops, Heroes looks like a relatively save investment for NBC. So I guess it'll be renewed.
        Mia: Don't you hate that?
        Vincent: Hate what?
        Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
        Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
        Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
        - Pulp Fiction

Comment

60% huh? and only 13 episodes? Least it'll go out properly I suppose, though I still feel there is too much to answer than can be done in a mere 13 episodes.

Whats the bet, that by the shows end, Sylar will have turned evil again? I hope to god that this isn't the case, but you can guarantee it will be. Even with only 13 episodes, you're going to need a bad guy, and I doubt they'll be able to introduce one, and tell his story in only 13 episodes.

Some things they should focus on:

- Gabriel s Father. Either make Sylar sympathetic to his cause, and 'fix' his illness; this doesn't necessarily mean he has to give him Clare's ability.
          - Rescue Catlin. She's in one of the many futures, surely there is a way to get to them? Worse case scenerio, Peter doesn't have to be the one to do it. A Time Traveller from where Catlin is could be found, and asked/told to bring her back.

Can't think of much more, but that'll be a nice start.
          sigpic
          It's Probin' Time!

Comment

I just want this show to end with a greater sense of closure.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              I just want this show to end with a greater sense of closure.
              me too.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                me too.
                And I am sure we are definitely not the only ones.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Variety on next season's schedules

J.J. Abrams' "Undercovers" looks good to cap Mondays, although a 9 o'clock slot could also work, paired alongside "Chuck" and the final batch of "Heroes" episodes.
                  http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/05/var...schedules.html

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                    I sure hope that bodes well for both Chuck and Heroes.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I definitely think they need to give it another season. Only 13 episodes would make it hard to clear everything up but it would be better than nothing.
                      You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
                      -Libba Bray

Comment

Originally posted by Louis_Vuitton View Post
                        I definitely think they need to give it another season. Only 13 episodes would make it hard to clear everything up but it would be better than nothing.
                        Most definitely better than nothing at all.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Viewers may have forgotten about "Heroes," but that doesn't mean NBC is about to forget about it just yet.

NBC Entertainment president Angela Bromstad said "Heroes" hasn't been completely counted out of the network's 2010-11 schedule, and the one-time signature drama could find life as a half-series sharing a timeslot with "Parenthood."

"With serialized shows like 'Parenthood' and 'Heroes' that don't perform well in repeats, we could be looking at shows sharing the same time slots," Bromstad told The Hollywood Reporter's James Hibberd, noting that one show would air in the fall, and the other in the spring. "I wouldn't count anything out. With shows like that, we really have to sit down and figure out all the pieces of the schedule."
                          http://airlockalpha.com/node/7419

Comment

Well, we will find out for sure soon enough.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Report: NBC Likely to Cancel Heroes

The strength of NBC's development season could spell the end of Heroes, according to New York Magazine's Vulture blog.

Despite averaging less than 5 million viewers during its fourth season, the buzz surrounding the once-dominant superhero drama was that NBC might give the show a 13-episode fifth season to wrap up its stories and to provide a security blanket should any of the network's new series flop.

Now that the network has given early series orders to five new shows, however, Heroes' renewal is looking less likely, according to the report.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Heroes-C...C-1018364.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                                Report: NBC Likely to Cancel Heroes

The strength of NBC's development season could spell the end of Heroes, according to New York Magazine's Vulture blog.

Despite averaging less than 5 million viewers during its fourth season, the buzz surrounding the once-dominant superhero drama was that NBC might give the show a 13-episode fifth season to wrap up its stories and to provide a security blanket should any of the network's new series flop.

Now that the network has given early series orders to five new shows, however, Heroes' renewal is looking less likely, according to the report.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Heroes-C...C-1018364.aspx
                                Well, that would definitely suck pretty bad. I really hope that is not the case.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X