No announcement yet.

Queen For a Day (304)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved it! It was good to see Jeri Ryan. I also liked getting to know more about Jinks.
    sigpic

Comment

Loved this episode and this season so far, Warehouse never seems to disappoint. I like Jinks but at the moment Claudia and him are very much the B team, hopefully the teams will be mixed up at some point as I would love to see Claudia and Myka as a team.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
        though I like Claudia as the southern belle, but didn't she remind you a little of that butterfinger commercial with those two girls and one gets electrocuted for trying to take her butterfinger snackers , it was very similar to that
        I can totally see that
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IcarusAbides View Post
          Loved this episode and this season so far, Warehouse never seems to disappoint. I like Jinks but at the moment Claudia and him are very much the B team, hopefully the teams will be mixed up at some point as I would love to see Claudia and Myka as a team.
          I'd like to see them mix it up a bit myself. I enjoy Pete and Myka, and Claudia and Pete seem to be making a good team, but a little variety would be interesting. Maybe they will though - we still have eight episodes to go.
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

I also kind of thought for a second that Jinks was going to tell Claudia he isn't Gay and that he was attracted to her , but just for a second though
            sigpic
            May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
              I'd like to see them mix it up a bit myself. I enjoy Pete and Myka, and Claudia and Pete seem to be making a good team, but a little variety would be interesting. Maybe they will though - we still have eight episodes to go.
              I remember an interview with one of the producers at Comic-Con saying that they would be swapping the teams about later on and that we would see every possible pairing at some point, I just want it to be sooner so that we don't get the same every week with Myka and Pete and then Jinks and Claudia.

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
              I also kind of thought for a second that Jinks was going to tell Claudia he isn't Gay and that he was attracted to her , but just for a second though
              I had that thought also. Even though he's gay he seems to have some chemistry with Claudia and Myka, whether that's his character or just the actor himself i'm not sure which is why him being gay kinda threw me as I thought after his first meeting with Myka that there was something there.
              sigpic

Comment

I had that thought also. Even though he's gay he seems to have some chemistry with Claudia and Myka, whether that's his character or just the actor himself i'm not sure which is why him being gay kinda threw me as I thought after his first meeting with Myka that there was something there.
                Jinks being gay doesn't mean he can't have chemistry with women.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                  Jinks being gay doesn't mean he can't have chemistry with women.
                  I'm not saying that he can't, what I meant was that when he was first introduced to Myka I thought that there was something there that at some stage later in the season they might get together which is why I was thrown a bit when I found out he was gay. I prefer that none of the characters on the show are together and likely never will be as I think it makes for a better show in the end.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm not saying that he can't, what I meant was that when he was first introduced to Myka I thought that there was something there that at some stage later in the season they might get together which is why I was thrown a bit when I found out he was gay. I prefer that none of the characters on the show are together and likely never will be as I think it makes for a better show in the end.
                    Ahhh...oklie doklie.
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh I can totally see your guys point, but I wonder why would he feel the need to not tell his co workers about himself especially about his sisters death. Why is that considered to personal ?
                      sigpic
                      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

For some people, they like to keep their work life & private life very separate. I know a lot of people like that. Some people don't like to associate with their co-workers outside of the 8 - 10 hours (or more depending on the job) a day they spend with them. I'm guessing that right now Jinksy is like that. I'm sure it will change as the show progresses.
                        sigpic
                        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                          For some people, they like to keep their work life & private life very separate. I know a lot of people like that. Some people don't like to associate with their co-workers outside of the 8 - 10 hours (or more depending on the job) a day they spend with them. I'm guessing that right now Jinksy is like that. I'm sure it will change as the show progresses.
                          Yeah, and the fact that he's extremely new there.
                          If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                          Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                          If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                          Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Nice to see Jeri Ryan again! Though I do have to wonder why in the world Pete still had that ring? Wouldn't he have given it back when he divorced?
                            Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Working...
                            X