The "no YES or NO" Spn Q&A game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post

Do you think it was Dean in In the Beginning who actually caused what befell his family? That by trying to change it he made it happen?
    That never even occured to me. I wouldn't put it like that at all. Way too many events had to come together before, during, and after that to be able to say any one person caused it, or could have changed it. Also, I have the insight of the commentary to go on, where Kripke said that Castiel sent Dean back in time just to bring him up to speed on what had happened, not because he could change anything. Course he was also talking about closed loops, so Dean ALWAYS went back...time paradoxes. Oy! My head hurts.

At the end of the series, do you want Sam and Dean to survive?

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
      <snip> Course he was also talking about closed loops, so Dean ALWAYS went back...time paradoxes. Oy! My head hurts.
      Oops, sowwy!

At the end of the series, do you want Sam and Dean to survive?
      I thought I did - but now you've made me rethink that. After all they've been through I thought they'd deserve some peace and quiet - but will they ever be able to find that on earth? They raised the question what lies ahead when you die several times, in Roadkill and Death Takes a Holiday, for example. So if it becomes clear that they would in fact go to a better place, then I'd rather see them go out with a bang.

Do you think the Trickster is evil?

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

I think that the Trickster is just a being borne to cause Chaos in any form. I'm unsure as to whether it's just in his nature to be like that so he acts like a jerk or that he is actually Evil. But I'd plump for him being Evil. (come on, how many times did he actually kill Dean..?)

In The End, Bobby wasn't there. Would you say he was dead?
        Last edited by Epideme; 30 October 2009, 03:02 AM. Reason: too short
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Epideme View Post
          I think that the Trickster is just a being borne to cause Chaos in any form. I'm unsure as to whether it's just in his nature to be like that so he acts like a jerk or that he is actually Evil. But I'd plump for him being Evil. (come on, how many times did he actually kill Dean..?)

In The End, Bobby wasn't there. Would you say he was dead?
          Reply spoilered for S5 (Could we all do that for S5 Q&As, please? I don't want to spoil anybody's fun. Thanks!)
          Spoiler:
          I thought it was a given that Bobby was dead, after all Dean found his wheelchair with multiple bloody bullet holes in the back.

Would you be fooled by the boys' fake IDs?

sigpic

Comment

Reply spoilered for S5 (Could we all do that for S5 Q&As, please? I don't want to spoil anybody's fun. Thanks!)
            Spoiler:
            I thought it was a given that Bobby was dead, after all Dean found his wheelchair with multiple bloody bullet holes in the back.

Would you be fooled by the boys' fake IDs?
            [I forgot about spoilers Oops! Well, I kinda forgot about the wheelchair too... I need to watch it again!]

Erm, anyway... The IDs probably would catch me out but I'm not sure, we have to be pretty suspicious nowadays with fraud and everything else!

Would you be able to defeat Lucifer?
            sigpic

Comment

[I forgot about spoilers Oops! Well, I kinda forgot about the wheelchair too... I need to watch it again!]
              Your question wasn't that spoilery, but in general I think we should respect those people who haven't had the chance to see S5 yet.

Would you be able to defeat Lucifer?
              I doubt it. Unless (S5 again)
              Spoiler:
              I'm some Uber-Angel's vessel without knowing it.

If you had a Wishing Well, would you wish for a perfect mate? And if not, what would you wish for?

sigpic

Comment

I doubt it. Unless (S5 again)
                Spoiler:
                I'm some Uber-Angel's vessel without knowing it.

If you had a Wishing Well, would you wish for a perfect mate? And if not, what would you wish for?

Mmm, intersting. I have my future lying next to me, so I doubt "perfect mate" would be my wish. I would wish for better luck with jobs as I currently don't have one and would definitely wish for one that pays very well!

Spoiler:
                Would you like to see Sam as Lucifer? (As in officially accepted Lucifer's offer of vessel-hood)
                Last edited by Epideme; 04 November 2009, 01:26 PM. Reason: spoiler
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Would you like to see Sam as Lucifer? (As in officially accepted Lucifer's offer of vessel-hood)
                  My answer:

Spoiler:
                  I have mixed feelings about this. It would completely depends on his reason for giving consent. If it was to save Dean or something huge and sacrificial like that, I MIGHT be more forgiving. But in general, I don't want to see this happen.

Are there any scenes in the series that are too gruesome for you to watch?

Comment

I can't watch the episode Bugs as I get badly freaked out but it didn't really matter as the story isn't integral to the main plot.

Are there any plots you have had trouble believing?
                    sigpic

Comment

I can't watch the episode Bugs as I get badly freaked out but it didn't really matter as the story isn't integral to the main plot.

Are there any plots you have had trouble believing?
                      The nature of the show being what it is, I go into each ep with a VERY healthy suspension of disbelief!

Are there any episodes you think failed on all fronts?

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                        Are there any episodes you think failed on all fronts?
                        The only one that comes to mind is Ghostfacers. I just thought it was annoying from beginning to end. I realize it was supposed to be a rip-off on some of these cheap reality TV shows, but since I don't watch that kind of stuff the allusion went right by me.

Which of the Supernatural baddies deserve(d) the most to die in your opinion?

sigpic

Comment

Yellow Eyes.

Don't know if this should be in spoiler tags, but just in case:

Spoiler:
                          Do you think it is a good thing for Castiel to become more human?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Betelgeuze View Post
                            Yellow Eyes.

Spoiler:
                            Personally,
                            Spoiler:
                            I like him clueless on the human mannerisms front!

Do you think John was a good parent?

Comment

Originally posted by Betelgeuze View Post
                              Yellow Eyes.

Spoiler:
                              Don't think those spoiler tags were required, but anyway I like Cas the way he is now. This incredible mixture of wisdom and innocence is just great. Although I'm also grateful that he's not omnipotent, that would make things too easy for the Winchester boys.

How close are you to having a non-possession tattoo put on yourself?

sigpic

Comment

Don't think those spoiler tags were required, but anyway I like Cas the way he is now. This incredible mixture of wisdom and innocence is just great. Although I'm also grateful that he's not omnipotent, that would make things too easy for the Winchester boys.

How close are you to having a non-possession tattoo put on yourself?
                                It's highly unlikely I'd get a non-possession tattoo, I can't stand pain, so a needle poking at me is a no go along with the fact that while my parents are paying for my uni I am not allowed to get a tattoo.

If you hear a suspicious noise at night, do you run a mental inventory of demon/ghost warding off items you have in your house?
                                sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura
                                "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                                Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Working...
                                X