No announcement yet.

Tok'ra and Goa'uld fanfic recs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found an old fic I enjoyed. Very dark fic but a very original concept. I wish the ending was less... abrupt though.

The Redemption of George Hammond
    By: selmak
    SG1 is transported into a nightmarish future where System Lord SelmakJake and his First Prime George Hammond are leading what remains of the Tau'Ri and Jaffa resistance in a war against the Goauld. Non-Con
    Rated: Fiction M - English - Angst - Gen. Hammond, S. Carter - Chapters: 16 - Words: 111,388 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 14 - Updated: Feb 27, 2007 - Published: Feb 2, 2005 - id: 2246834

Comment

Found another awesome Stargate story. This one also features Jacob-Selmak. Sadly it hasn't been updated since May 2013.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9129584/1/Spider-s-Web

Spider's Web
      By: MacBedh
      The Tok'ra want Jack's help for a mission to a proscribed planet, but a mysterious summons has called the team to a different world. What's the connection? Who's pulling the strings at the center of the web? Gen, late second season, teamy goodness.
      Rated: Fiction T - English - Adventure - J. O'Neill, S. Carter, D. Jackson, Teal'c - Chapters: 5 - Words: 36,985 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 23 - Updated: May 31, 2013 - Published: Mar 23, 2013 - id: 9129584

Comment

Masterlist for round five of Tok'ra Kree:

Author: jackdanielforev
        Title: Destiny
        Pairings: Jack/Daniel
        Rating: PG-13
        Summary: Why did Daniel really descend? Was it perhaps because he knew Jack needed him?
        Prompt: 152. SG-1, Sam/Jack and Sam/Martouf|Lantash and Jack/Daniel, Late season 6, shortly before Fallen. Sam and Jack are a couple. Daniel sees that Jack is not happy, and realizes he misses him. Daniel knows Jack will be too stubborn to see he loves Daniel, so Daniel convinces Martouf|Lantash to descend - which isn't hard and the only thing stopping them is Sam being with Jack. (Martouf and Elliot|Lantash ascended separately and since Elliot didn't want to be a host and Martouf wanted Lantash back, ascended-Lantash took ascended-Martouf as host). With Martouf|Lantash back alive, Sam leaves Jack. Daniel now descends (yes, he was interfering and the Ancients wanted to punish him, but Oma would have stopped them had Daniel not wanted back to Jack). Daniel now have to convince Jack that they belong together!
        Notes: Slight Sam/Jack, mostly past relationship. Some Sam/Martouf/Lantash as well. All but the Jack/Daniel are mostly background.

DW | LJ | AO3

Author: roeskva
        Title: Selmak
        Characters: Egeria, Jolinar, Selmak, others
        Pairings: None
        Category: Drama
        Summary: Why is Selmak smaller than the other symbiotes we have seen?
        Notes: Pre-series. Very much so.
        Prompt: 080. SG-1, Selmak, why is she so small?

LJ | DW | FFnet | Symbiotica | AO3

Author: hathor_girl
        Title: Chance Meetings
        Category: Adventure, AU, Drama
        Summary: In a universe where Earth has no Stargate program, the Tok'ra decide to send some of their people to capture Seth. During their mission they run into some familiar people.
        Characters: Jack, Daniel, Sam, Martouf/Lantash, Rosha/Jolinar, Korra, OC Tok'ra, Kawalsky, Ferretti, Seth, OC Tau'ri
        Pairings: Rosha/Jolinar/Martouf/Lantash, Sam/Jolinar/Martouf/Lantash
        Prompt: 010. SG-1, any, in an alternative universe the Egyptian Stargate was either taken by Ra or was never discovered by Dr. Langford. There was no mission to Abydos, no SGC and Earth never met the Tok'ra. But when Garshaw & the High Council learn that the long-lost System Lord Seth is hiding on Tau'ri (Earth), a group of Tok'ra are sent by Tel'tak to find & neutralize him. Which of our favorite Tok'ra characters will go to Earth? Will they choose to make First Contact with the people of Earth, asking the human authorities to help them in their search for Seth? Or will choose to work undercover, trying to blend in amongst the strange inhabitants of this bizarre planet we called Earth? Will the Tok'ra succeed in their mission and who will they meet along the way?
        Warning: Character death

AO3 | LJ | DW | Symbiotica

Author: hathor_girl
        Title: Why do these things always happen to me?
        Category: Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Drama
        Summary: What if Sam, host to Jolinar, was captured by the Jaffa attacking Nasya, instead of escaping through the Stargate?
        Characters: Sam, Jolinar, Martouf/Lantash, others
        Pairings: Sam/Jolinar/Martouf/Lantash, but not until the end.
        Prompt: 079. SG-1, Sam|Jolinar, they're captured by the Jaffa before they manage to escape through the Stargate. Now Sam is a host against her will, she's hurt, and a captive of the Goa'uld.

LJ | DW | Symbiotica | AO3

Title: Campfire:
        Summary: Sam and Martouf/Lantash enjoy a romantic evening.
        Rating: G
        Pairing: Sam/Martouf/Lantash
        Prompt: 108. SG-1, Sam/Martouf|Lantash, a romantic barbecue

DW | LJ | AO3 | Symbiotica

Title: Tau'ri Transportation is Terrifying
        Summary: Sam takes Martouf/Lantash for a ride on her motorcycle.
        Rating: G
        Prompt: 123. SG-1, Sam/Martouf|Lantash, Sam takes him to try her bike

LJ | DW | Symbiotica | AO3

Author: jennickels
        Title: Inarticulate Speech of the Heart
        Pairings: Sam/Jack
        Summary: The Tok'ra called. Sam went running. Jack followed. The world almost ended. Things will never be the same.
        Rating: PG
        Prompt: 103. SG-1, Sam/Jack, Sam returns from a mission - as a host. What does her husband Jack say?

LJ | AO3
        sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Found another older Tok'Ra-related fanfic:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2079313/1/No-Refuge
          No Refuge
          By: cannon
          Following Tok'ra information, SG-1 narrowly manages to rescue a group of villagers from a Goa'uld harvest. Little do they know their rescue could lead to the downfall of the SGC.
          Rated: Fiction M - English - Adventure/Drama - Words: 13,005 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: Oct 2, 2004 - id: 2079313

A story featuring a rathere unique idea. Oh, and I love this interaction between Jack and Jacob :
          [O'Neill] sighed. "All right. You go around to the stairs ... They should see you from their positions. You draw their fire and I'll come up from behind and pick them off."

"Why am I the bait?"

"You get shot, you've got a built-in first-aid kit," he said, patting the older man on the shoulder. "Go."

Comment

The Night Mirror is a series of short AU ficlers that start off with the standard "Jolinar survives with Sam as her host" & "Martauf/Lantesh don't die" but than go into radically different direction from most such fics. Also interesting in the use of the framing device, with the whole AU experienced as a bunch of interconnected dreams (that are hinted at being more than just dreams) by different canon characters. I recommend this series for anyone that likes AU fics that go off the beaten path.

Comment

Welcome to Round 1 of the Stargate Kink Meme on Livejournal! (Rules | FAQ)

Feel free to leave any prompts here on this post! Make sure to say if you request art or fic/graphics (unless you don't care). requesting (art, fic, graphics, etc). Meme will remain open for prompts for at least a year - longer, depending on amount of prompts. It will remain open for fills indefinately.

What is a kink meme? You request a pairing and a prompt/kink anonymously, and someone else (or several someone elses) fills that request (anonymously). Open to fic and art/graphics! Will hopefully help people get inspiration, and here no one has to be embarrassed to post!

Note: despite the fact that this is called a kink meme, non-explicit fic/art is also allowed, but pure gen is discouraged.
              sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

New fics:

A Different Beginning By: HathorGirl
                What if Jolinar took Jack as host instead of Sam? No pairings.
                Rated: PG/PG-13
                Drama/Angst
                S. Carter, D. Jackson, J. O'Neill, Jolinar
                Chapters: 6 (WIP)
                sigpic

Comment

Hey, this year's second Tok'Ra Kree! Challenge is up.

Anyone know where exactly I can drop the prompts?

Comment

Originally posted by incognito View Post
                    Hey, this year's second Tok'Ra Kree! Challenge is up.

Anyone know where exactly I can drop the prompts?

Yes, you can drop them on the post you are linking to. Just go to the bottom and hit "reply". You can post the prompts anonymously if you don't have an account on Dreamwidth or Livejournal.
                    sigpic

Comment

Tok’ra Kree! Round 6. PROMPTING IS NOW OPEN!

FAQ (LJ / DW | Schedule (LJ / DW) | Prompting (LJ / DW)

Tok'ra Kree! on DW | Tok'ra Kree on LJ | Tok'ra Kree on tumblr

Tok'ra Kree! is a Stargate 'verse Prompt-A-Thon for fanfic and fanart focusing on the Tok'ra from Stargate SG-1. Crossovers are allowed.
                      sigpic

Comment

Junior's Diary by Roeskva
                        Excerpts from the diary of ('Junior') Anhur, Future Lord of the Galaxy. The adventures of Junior and his team, seen from Junior's POV. Humour/crackfic. Posted as Christmas calendar with 24 fairly short chapters.
                        Rated: PG-13
                        Humor/Drama
                        sigpic

Comment

Headache of the Gods
                          By: Genesis R
                          A Goa'uld gets a bit more than he bargained for when he captures the leader of SG-1. Jack can flip any situation on its head, and being a prisoner never stopped him before. Set any time during Season 7.
                          Rated: Fiction K+ - English - Humor - J. O'Neill - Words: 4,526 - Reviews: 11 - Published: Dec 22 - Status: Complete - id: 10908900

Comment

Tok’ra Kree! Round 6. PROMPT CLAIMING OPEN!

FAQ (LJ / DW | Schedule (LJ / DW) | Claiming (LJ / DW)

Tok'ra Kree! on DW | Tok'ra Kree on LJ | Tok'ra Kree on tumblr

Tok'ra Kree! is a Stargate 'verse Prompt-A-Thon for fanfic, fanart, vids, and podfic focusing on the Tok'ra from Stargate SG-1. Crossovers are allowed.
                            sigpic

Comment

A new fic at Archive of Our Own:

Stargate SG-1: Blood and Stone By Legume_Shadow

Summary:

For thousands of years, since even before the death of System Lord Ra, the Tok'ra have been the one force strong enough to resist the Goa'uld and fight back. Blood spilt over the many millenia of fighting, along with refuges collapsing upon them have whittled them down to almost nothing. However, that all changes when they find that one of their own, long thought dead, has returned and is now both the greatest threat they had ever faced and the only one who can save them.

Comment

Originally posted by incognito View Post
                                A new fic at Archive of Our Own:

Stargate SG-1: Blood and Stone By Legume_Shadow

Summary:

For thousands of years, since even before the death of System Lord Ra, the Tok'ra have been the one force strong enough to resist the Goa'uld and fight back. Blood spilt over the many millenia of fighting, along with refuges collapsing upon them have whittled them down to almost nothing. However, that all changes when they find that one of their own, long thought dead, has returned and is now both the greatest threat they had ever faced and the only one who can save them.
                                That sounds very interesting. I took a look at the summary and the tags and characters for it. I'd love to read it, but before I do so... could someone who has read it tell me if Martouf and Lantash are alive and together? Because otherwise I think I'd rather pass on the fic.

Comment

Working...
                                X