No announcement yet.

TJ/Varro SHIP - a possibility?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got one up on ff.net now. Wrote it a couple of years ago. But I've got a new one in the works for the last couple of years. A crazy couple of years at the Ever household. Currently, I'm no where near my home computer, so at least until late next week for the current one.

Up for questions? I'm very rusty on my knowledge of SGU.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

^^Ask away hopefully I can answer you or someone can I need and plan to do a re-watch having computer/router problems repairman coming tomorrow -but with SGU we'll see what I can remember!

Comment

Did they ever name Varro's late wife? Which ep was it when she was mentioned?

Which ep was it that Telford ended up back on Earth?

I ended up weaving a lot of stuff into these last 1000 words or so.
        sigpic

Comment

^^Oh gosh I would have to re-watch the episode where he talks about his wife dying I'm not sure they ever gave a name to his late wife.
          I believe Telford ended back on earth in "Twin Destinies". when he was the first to go through the Stargate when they dialed inside a star and made a connection to earth but "Alt" Telford was killed accidently by Rush. This was the same episode that the rest of the crew member go through-thought to be killed but actually loop back 2000 years to land on Novus.

Comment

Thanks for the info!

You know, for it being impossible to go between Earth and Destiny, he sure did go back and forth a lot!
            sigpic

Comment

^^ Yeah I know! I'm trying to remember what episode he wound up physically on the Destiny in the first place-Because he was on earth when the show began-was it Incursion?
              of course he "stoned" back and forth a lot, too.

Comment

I don't have my ep list right now, but wasn't it when the rest of the Lucian Alliance got to Destiny? Makes sense for it to be then.
                sigpic

Comment

Woot! Got the fic done! It's only been sitting on my computer and in my notebook for what? 2 1/2 years? As soon as I get home and finish typing it, I'll post it!
                  sigpic

Comment

It's done! It's up! Hope you guys like it! Destiny or Free Will
                    sigpic

Comment

Love it!! More, please! I've thought about trying my hand at it myself(and also an Atlantis fic) but I'm not really a writer.

Comment

First off, THANK YOU! Glad you liked it!

Second off, try the writing! It gets easier as time and practice goes along! I'd love to read what you come up with!

Plus, we need all the Varro/TJ fic we can get!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Perelandra View Post
                          Love it!! More, please! I've thought about trying my hand at it myself(and also an Atlantis fic) but I'm not really a writer.
                          You should give it a go. I am no writer either. But what started as some crazy ideas has ballooned into a lot of loyal readers following and liking the fics I wrote. They are not the best written, as I have seen some great stuff by REAL writers, but it is still fun to do when there is free time.
                          sigpic
                          Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

Originally posted by DJsGirl View Post
                            You should give it a go. I am no writer either. But what started as some crazy ideas has ballooned into a lot of loyal readers following and liking the fics I wrote. They are not the best written, as I have seen some great stuff by REAL writers, but it is still fun to do when there is free time.
                            I sincerely hope you're not including me in that bolded bit there. I'm a dabbler and struggler but not a real writer.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJsGirl View Post
                              Thanks I may try it when I get some free time-which is practically never these days.

Comment

Just wanted to come by and say 'Hi I'm also on the ship' Everlovin kinda brought me here and i thought, well, I can also register.
                                Normally I'm not someone who totally ships a pair in a series. But on Varro/TJ in SGU it's kinda different, maybe because I know the show will never continue and that's why I'm left in the open on these ship. Other series - like Walking Dead - are still going on so I can still hope to see more action between the pairings I like but here with SGU it's impossible. Also it seems that I choose to ship pairing, where's likley no fanfiction out there. Bothers me more than it should xD I guess I've read websandwhiskers and Everlovin's stories so often, I can't count.

I've also tried to write some fics by myself, but since english isn't my native language, the translation I've done may be not the best. If anyone wants to volunteer to read them and show me my grammar and language mistakes, I would be happy.

So... yeah. Well. Hello

Comment

Working...
                                X