X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Destiny View Post

"I have... information"
    * bang *

Was so happy about that too... But I would like to modify * bang * to *BANG*!!!
    sigpic
    Teal'c: "Appearances may be deceiving."
    O'Neill: "One man's ceiling is another man's floor."
    Daniel: "A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell."
    O'Neill: "Never run with...scissors?"

Comment

Originally posted by The Destiny View Post
      The dino stampede

Rush shooting Simeon.
      "I have... information"
      * bang *

But all in all I liked everything ;D
      I liked especially that the episode started off really fast, usually SGU tends to start a bit slow, taking 5-10 minutes to get to what it's about.
      Originally posted by Korean_Turtle87 View Post
      loved that bbq line
      These were great, also loved Scott telling Greer it's not too bad, then saying he lied
      no means no, and so does pepper spray
      Sig by The Carpenter
      sigpic

Comment

• The friendly conversation between Young and Rush on the bridge at the beginning. It was unusual (to say the least) to see those two getting along.
        • Simeon's brutal walk through Destiny.
        • Rush in revenge mode. That he was willing to sacrifice his own life, the mission and everything, it shows how much he cared for Amanda.
        • The stampede.
        • "I have information!" - *Bang!*
        • Poor Eli. Great acting by David Blue.
        • Chloe turning the ship around. What will happen to her?
        sigpic

"Were you expecting Stairway to Heaven?!"

Comment

My favourite part? When they were showing Rush and Scott walking through the rocky parts, just before Rush came across the proximity mine, the music completely reminded me of the 'Forbidden Zone' music from Planet of the Apes.

Comment

I just want to say that I really enjoy that TJ is stepping up her game. In the beginning of the episode, she acted more like a real doctor than ever before. She didn't leave her patient out of empathy for the patient that stopped breathing. She hardened herself for as long as was necessary and acted better than anyone on Grey's Anatomy.
            sigpic
            Teal'c: "Appearances may be deceiving."
            O'Neill: "One man's ceiling is another man's floor."
            Daniel: "A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell."
            O'Neill: "Never run with...scissors?"

Comment

Rewatch Note: Awesome VFX shot of Chloe staring out the window and then the ship going into FTL, sideways. There's also the scene on the planet when it hits Rush that Amanda's really dead. Poor guy.

Also updated my first post with the correct Greer epic line - the moment itself has to be mentioned, mostly because of the camera work - three guys silhouetted on the hill with the setting sun behind them, and Jamil's awesome delivery of, "Is it something we can barbecue?"
              ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

I thought those mines were pretty cool, but I couldn't tell if they were Earth or LA tech.
                My Minecraft Stargatesigpic

Comment

Gotta say.... Volker as Park is taken is heartbreaking.... poor guy

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by AquaGamer53 View Post
                    I thought those mines were pretty cool, but I couldn't tell if they were Earth or LA tech.
                    They were LA tech (It was also in a case with the door-openers from the incursion, too). Even Park said, "It's one of theirs, isn't it?" and Volker later said, "We know how to disarm them - Ginn showed us." So yeah...
                    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                      They were LA tech (It was also in a case with the door-openers from the incursion, too). Even Park said, "It's one of theirs, isn't it?" and Volker later said, "We know how to disarm them - Ginn showed us." So yeah...
                      Did they really say all that? Wow, I thought I watched the episode pretty closely and didn't catch any of that. Guess I'll have to rewatch.
                      My Minecraft Stargatesigpic

Comment

Chloe scene on the Bridge when Young bring her up to help the crew and they all treating her like she was some kind of trojan horse. Poor girl, I think she is more hated than Rush and didn't do anything wrong. Hell, I prefer to have Chloe at a console than Rush. Fool me once shame on you, fool me 5 times... Though her "I don't know what I just did" stuff ain't scoring her any points in the confidence department. I hope this arc develop faster. And see Chloe in full control of herself while she changes externally and internally.

I like seeing all those aliens rhinos in the field. It was a nice view. Remind me of the Retu in SG1 which had a similar point of view (but the scene was more tense since they were possibly new invisible enemy and were sentient soldiers exercising or something in the field).
                        Last edited by Commander Zelix; 21 November 2010, 06:38 PM.
                        Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

just remembered another thing I liked and which surprised me: nearly at the end, when Rush meets Scott and the others, he asks "How is Greer?" As far as I can remember, the two have never really been in good terms and it was nice/interesting to see that maybe Rush cared a little bit about Greer.
                          Grimm returns October 24
                          sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                          Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Just reading the rating thread remind me of the scene when Rush just couldn't aim properly to kill Simeon with his handgun. Something we rarely see on TV in those circumstances. Pretty cool.
                            Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Where to begin?

Grief and pain that death of Ginn and Perry caused. Rush hitting the wall - so much moar awesome than it was in the trailer!
                              Simeon being all bad-a$$ on the Destiny.
                              Rush running through the gate after Simeon.
                              Park had a bomb on her back and she's telling it's okay, the sound of her sobbing and others quietly almost witnessing Park getting blown up.
                              TJ trying to save one man, and unable to get away to help another injured.
                              Rush crying. Man, that was... something.
                              Young's speech to Eli.
                              Chloe wanting to help, and when she started pushing all kinds of buttons. I really feel for her.
                              Rush outsmarting Simeon, and he getting ran over by aliens. Then Rush walking over to him, Simeon starts to talk that he has information, but Rush goes just bam! and finishes him off.

Overall, the music in the beginning, and explosions.
                              sigpic

Comment

"If you don't kill him I will"

The stampede.

Its ironic as this is kind of Rush's punishment for keeping the bridge a secret. If the bridge was known there would be no reason to contact Perry and she would still be alive.
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X