Suicide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by senatorincitatus View Post
    He probably mentioned it in more than one interview.

I suspect the reaction would be similar if we'd been told there'd be a major death by a certain point in the season. People would still be speculating who and how. The fact that it's a suicide just changes that "how" to a "why."
    The truth is that I anticipate much more a suicide that a simple death. Maybe because the subject of suicide is not talked about on TV very often. Its especially interesting if there's some build up toward it.
    Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Wait? Hoshi Sato? The evil guy who killed Archer with Mayweather? Oh, sorry, well Spencer was the suicide in Justice in episode 9.
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
        Wait? Hoshi Sato? The evil guy who killed Archer with Mayweather? Oh, sorry, well Spencer was the suicide in Justice in episode 9.
        What are you talking about?
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Sorry, forgot the quotes.
          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
            Right. I was watching Star Trek Enterprise, and I guess I got her mixed up with the actress Linda Park who played Hoshi Sato.
            That's right. And what I said was the mirror universe. So, Spencer will be the suicide in the tenth episode.

Comment

Working...
            X