Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
    Bryan Fuller quits 'Heroes'

Bryan Fuller has quit his role as lead writer on Heroes, it has been confirmed.
    Oh. Great.

Well, there goes what little excitement I had for this fourth season...

A new Trek series would be awesome, though.
    sigpic
    "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
    DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Season 4 - New Spoilers From Filming Update

Spoiler:
      The source claimed that someone would die in the first episode and when I asked them to clarify a bit more, all they could provide to us was to say that this is what was scheduled to be filmed:

"Claire discovers a body on the sidewalk."

Episode 4x02 was scheduled to start this week, so I am not sure if this scene will take place at the end of the premiere or in the second episode.

Of course who this dead body could be is the mystery and they would not reveal who it was, but I believe there were some previous spoilers about Claire's roommate possibly dying and that there will be some mysterious deaths in Season 4.

This is a new source so hopefully they are right and we will be able to get more information from them.

http://spoilertv-heroes.blogspot.com...m-filming.html

Comment

Episode 4x03 - Titled Confirmed

We were just informed that based on an updated casting call that the title for Heroes Episode 4x03 is "Acceptance".

http://spoilertv-heroes.blogspot.com...confirmed.html

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
          Season 4 Premiere Date!!

As expected the Season 4 (Volume 5 Redemption) Premiere date has been confirmed for Sept. 21st at 8PM.

http://heroesspoilers-odi.blogspot.c...-season-4.html
          NBC Fall Premiere Dates

Premiere date is now confirmed:-

DAY, SEPTEMBER 21
          8-10 p.m. - "Heroes" (two hour premiere, then TRAUMA premieres 9-10 p.m. Monday, September 28)
          http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/0...ere-dates.html

Comment

A two-hour season premiere? That works for me.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Adrian Pasdar & Cristine Rose reveal Vol 5 details at Saturn Awards

Pasdar:-
              Spoiler:
              "That's the irony," Pasdar said. "I don't feel like I'm playing Sylar. I feel like I'm playing a guy who's playing Nathan. You see what I'm saying? I'm not trying to act like Sylar. Sylar's trying to act like Nathan. A little tic ... here, a little compulsive, obsessive behavior somewhere else."

Pasdar suggested that his journey in next season will finally redeem Nathan.

"I think there's going to be a good redemptive nature to his behavior this year," Pasdar said. "Somehow we're going to try to get out from underneath the dark cloud that surrounded the first couple years of his perception of what his power might be, his ability. It's nice to think it might end a little lighter. It might end with a martyrdom kind of behavior thing in order to sacrifice [himself] to serve the world."

Rose:-
              Spoiler:
              In a separate interview at the awards ceremony, Rose suggested that it might only get harder to follow who is playing whom on Heroes: The upcoming "volume five" has Sylar and Peter (Milo Ventimiglia) morphing into a variety of of co-stars and day players. "I just read episode 403 yesterday," Rose said. "What happens then, my mind has been so baffled, but it's a lot of fun. Yet another huge change comes for me in episode 403."

As for that crazy episode 403 Rose mentioned, it includes the usual Petrelli parental issues. Nathan will be managing his shape-shifting, and their interaction will revolve more around Rose's Angela. "It's classic Mama Petrelli," Pasdar said. "It's more on her consistent behavior than it is on mine. I have a little bit of a shift going through my character, so she's more solid. It more resonates around her gravity pull than mine."

Rose added that the new season will spend comparatively less time with all characters. "All the stories are much smaller than they were, so each episode will be fewer people," Rose said. "So it'll be smaller stories for everyone, but I'm happy that they write my name in the script."

more details here:-
              http://spoilertv-heroes.blogspot.com...eroes-now.html

Comment

Who might be the new nemesis for Heroes' cheerleader

Spoiler:
                When NBC's Heroes returns for its fourth season this September, it will be back-to-school time for Hayden Panettiere's indestructible cheerleader Claire Bennet: After three years (in TV time), the blond superhero will finally graduate high school and head to college, the actress told reporters.

"She's in college, and she's got a great roommate," Panettiere said in a group interview over the weekend in Santa Monica, Calif., where she was promoting the film I Love You, Beth Cooper. "You kind of don't know about [the roommate] in the beginning."

Claire won't be left alone at school, though. The Company may be out of the picture, but there's always someone butting in with people's special abilities. "So there's this new group of people called the Carnival," Panettiere said. "They're kind of the opposite of the Company."

http://scifiwire.com/2009/06/whos-th...emesis-for.php

Comment

Hmmmm,
                  Spoiler:
                  the Carnival??
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

V.J. in Yakima, Wash.: Any news on Heroes?

Cristine Rose, who plays the imperious Heroes matriarch Angela Petrelli, tells us,
                    Spoiler:
                    "I just read episode 4.03 and—oh, I get chills just thinking about it— I learned that 20 years ago or so, I made a decision that is going to come to back to bite me in my rear end. Angela tries her best, but she keeps screwing up. Oh well, she stays afloat with a sense of humor and a glass of wine."

http://ca.eonline.com/uberblog/watch...n_make_it.html

Comment

From Greg Grunberg's Twitter:-

Spoiler:
                      greggrunberg - Finished up Episode 2 of Season 4 today on #Heroes. Love working with Zach, Lisa, Baby Matt, etc. Fun, scary fun...
                      about 5 hours ago from web

Comment

Exclusive - Episode 4.04 - Casting Call

Casting for a guest star/possible recurring

http://spoilertv-heroes.blogspot.com...ting-call.html

Comment

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/06/...ts-heroes.html

Comment

...and just as it was looking up, the chances of the show redeeming itself vanish.
                            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

'Heroes' season four: What we know so far

In a few months, Heroes returns for its fourth - and quite possibly final - season. The cult show's journey thusfar can accurately be described as rollercoaster in form - ups, downs, the odd bit of sickness - and it's safe to say that all eyes will be firmly fixed on the new season to see if Heroes makes the most of its last chance. With that in mind, Tube Talk takes a look at what we know so far.

Season four will comprise 19 episodes and begins with volume five, which has the title Redemption. After the traumatic events of Fugitives, the new volume will apparently return to the kind of storytelling from the acclaimed first season. The premise is that the heroes return to their regular lives and try to regain some semblance of normality.

Filming has been underway in California for the last month, ahead of a two-hour premiere on NBC in the US on Monday, September 21. Episodes are expected to air largely uninterrupted for the remainder of the season.

continues:-
                              http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/a1625...ow-so-far.html

Comment

I have little doubt that this will be the last season... unless they make some sort of 'amazing' comeback and get back all of their lost viewers (which is over 6 million at this point). A shame.

Well, I hope that we see Claude again before the end. When I saw the title for the S3 finale, I thought that he was going to show up (IMDB even had him listed for the episode). D'oh.
                                sigpic
                                "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                                DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Working...
                                X