No announcement yet.

Praimfaya (413)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that's more likely. Back to those other bunkers.. The reason the one we found was usable, was cause it was stocked.. The '13' never found/used it.. BUT those other places bunkers would have been used up.. AND would have had no advanced warning of Primafire..

Comment

why do you assume that?
      Maybe other bunkers were hidden in other places too.
      Maybe they knew about Praimfaya when the radiation sickness came. Someone could have connected the dots.

Comment

My money is on Space prison, or as I like to call it Space Australia.
        Which would beg a lot of questions though. How come they never contacted the ark? Why would prison stations be the only other space settlement? Is the ark also formed from a Lunar orbital station? Surely the moon would have also had some sort of operation going.

Also, I think the damage done is a bit too extensive...we are talking no real recovering much less capable of sustaining 1200+ people. But now our protagonists may very well be the grounders...interesting...I sure hope it's not just a rinse and repeat sort of story arc.
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
          My money is on Space prison, or as I like to call it Space Australia.
          Which would beg a lot of questions though. How come they never contacted the ark? Why would prison stations be the only other space settlement? Is the ark also formed from a Lunar orbital station? Surely the moon would have also had some sort of operation going.

Also, I think the damage done is a bit too extensive...we are talking no real recovering much less capable of sustaining 1200+ people. But now our protagonists may very well be the grounders...interesting...I sure hope it's not just a rinse and repeat sort of story arc.
          That's my concerns as well.. WHY would they have waited all this time, not done a damn thing to help those on the arc/ground during the lead up to primfire etc..

Comment

Then there's the issue of what kind of society Space Australia is. Obviously there were women in that prison...is it possible that they were prisoners or workers?
            Or was it a woman's prison with male employees? Or a coed prison? Or more than one prison?
            Is the ship a life boat because where it came from is no longer viable? Would they not detect the ring were Raven et al are? Or not care? Or did they detect it and board it? So many questions.
            By Nolamom
            sigpic

Comment

I still believe these are bit prisoners. They could have been people who had to use the space prison as a place to spend the 200 of radiation because they had no other choice. So these could be both prisoners and non- prisoners who had to live together similar to what the grounders had to do to live in the bunker for 5 years

Comment

I agree. The fact we STILL never found out how many of those other parts of the arc survived the crash (we know a few didn't, but not all blew up), whether there were any other pockets of grounders around the world, or even their own versions of the 'mountain men'..

Comment

Originally posted by Kilgharrah View Post
                  I still believe these are bit prisoners. They could have been people who had to use the space prison as a place to spend the 200 of radiation because they had no other choice. So these could be both prisoners and non- prisoners who had to live together similar to what the grounders had to do to live in the bunker for 5 years
                  People sent to that prison would have died of old age a long time ago...it'd be their descendants.
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

Just like we have the descendant of the Grounders who think the same way and have the same beliefs that increased on the cost of science.
                    So the descendant of the prisoners would be even more ruthless.

Comment

Thing is, since 99% or more, of prisons i know of, don't make their own food, they are supplied by the outside world, HOW would a moon-base or asteroid belt prison have survived all this time??

Comment

They could've done it out of necessity just like they did on the Ark. Maybe they planted their own food. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                          Thing is, since 99% or more, of prisons i know of, don't make their own food, they are supplied by the outside world, HOW would a moon-base or asteroid belt prison have survived all this time??
                          That is a good question....

Originally posted by Kilgharrah View Post
                          They could've done it out of necessity just like they did on the Ark. Maybe they planted their own food. Desperate times call for desperate measures.
                          The Ark stations were meant to be self sustaining, like colonies, to a point. It is possible that it would be cheaper to have some level of self sustainability in the prison as well (Saves money on having to include food in their supply transports).
                          By Nolamom
                          sigpic

Comment

Prisoners work on lots of things while in prison so why not add farming to the equation

Comment

Let's hope this is something they go INTO in S5.

Comment

A show like the 100 really cares about details, so don't worry, they will.

Comment

Working...
                                X