Turn Left (3011/411)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
    Since the Doctor never went to the future, the Master was never 'revived'. We didn't see the Valiant in the alt. reality since the Master would have helped build it. We didn't hear the soldiers say that their action was authorized by Mr. Saxon since there was no Mr. Saxon. Someone else gave the order to blow the thing out of the sky.

OK that cleared that up thanks........

"ooh stolen Earth is loaded with cheese"
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

this is a great episode i love the donna different dementioned thing. i agree that the master wouldn't be revived if he was there.but i belive that like the doctor there may only be one of him since he is a time lord and the time lords use to be able to travel from dememtion to demention with out the risk of meeting themselves. but i don't know if since the time lords shut the rifts that a ultinate master can be made
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate-builder View Post
        When Rose absorbed the vortex, she could see "all is that is, all that was and all that ever could be" IMO she saw what the Daleks would go on to do and put measures in place to make sure the Doctor got there so he could help.

If Rose could see all that. then why is it unreasonable for her to have wiped out every single dalek in existence everywhere? The void excuse is just a neat reseet button.... Surely if she sees "all that ever was and all that could be" that also includes alternate realities

Ok I admit maybe I'm being a bit too picky.

Comment

Seeing =/= noticing

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W View Post
            Seeing =/= noticing

Pardon my ignorance but huh?

Comment

this is a great episode because it again shows that a parallel world is made but a decision being made differently and the effects that that decision can make. such as the doctor dieing because no one there to tell him to stop. it also show the importance of the doctor and how many people are saved because of him.
              sigpic

Comment

I believe Maddie meant that seeing is not the same as noticing. You can see an accident but not remember every single detail about it.
                sigpic
                More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                  I believe Maddie meant that seeing is not the same as noticing. You can see an accident but not remember every single detail about it.

Oh ........ Yeah I can understand that. Just at first when I originally replied I had thought that having the whole time vortex thing in her head Rose could have seen all the possible universes too..... Hence why I thought she would have seen Daleks in other universes and also wiped them out

Comment

Who was the fortune teller working for?

Has anyone wondered about that?

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                      Who was the fortune teller working for?

Has anyone wondered about that?
                      Wasn't it said it was the Trickster?

Comment

Originally posted by pbellosom View Post
                        Wasn't it said it was the Trickster?
                        Well it was mentioned that the beetle thing was part of "The Trickster's Brigade" but the fortune teller just sort of runs off.... Only folks who got to watch Sarah Jane Adventures would know more about the Trickster thing. The reference was too brief..

We don't get Sarah Jane in Australia (yet) so I had to look up info on the Trickster.

Comment

Brilliant episode and very emotional. I loved seeing a world, and Britain in particular, where Donna had never met the Doctor. Wow, the world was a mess without the Doctor's continuing aid. And depressing. I cried...AGAIN, especially when the "foreign" families were rounded up and sent to work camps.

I really love Donna in this episode and her grandfather. He's always great but especially so here. Donna's very brave.

It was good to see Rose again too.

The BAD WOLF ending was pretty terrific. I can't wait to see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                            Well it was mentioned that the beetle thing was part of "The Trickster's Brigade" but the fortune teller just sort of runs off.... Only folks who got to watch Sarah Jane Adventures would know more about the Trickster thing. The reference was too brief..

We don't get Sarah Jane in Australia (yet) so I had to look up info on the Trickster.
                            I got that the Trickster was a... trickster. The Doctor explained what the bug did, so I really wasn't too concerned.
                            Originally posted by MmmmMcKAy View Post
                            Brilliant episode and very emotional. And depressing. I cried...AGAIN, especially when the "foreign" families were rounded up and sent to work camps.
                            I think they were going for 'concentration camps' and 'gas chambers'.
                            It was a brilliant episode, my favourite of the season and in my top 3 of the new series.
                            sigpic
                            More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

i love that the doctor died because donna didn't tell him to stop showing that he needed her as much as she needed him i also liked how the world would have been in deep trouble with out the doctor.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MmmmMcKAy View Post
                                Brilliant episode and very emotional. I loved seeing a world, and Britain in particular, where Donna had never met the Doctor. Wow, the world was a mess without the Doctor's continuing aid. And depressing. I cried...AGAIN, especially when the "foreign" families were rounded up and sent to work camps.

I really love Donna in this episode and her grandfather. He's always great but especially so here. Donna's very brave.

It was good to see Rose again too.

The BAD WOLF ending was pretty terrific. I can't wait to see what happens.
                                i dont understand how only grandad seemed to realise what was going on, wouldnt most people notice the obvious holocaust parallel

Comment

Working...
                                X