This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What so I wanna see....
    1.) Myka coming back! Drag back by Pete if need be. Because her leaving was just wrong and sad!

2.) More of Artie's doctor What her name( someone help me out here. lol) I just had a feeling were not down with her character. That, and the first epi she was in I her it, the second not so much. I'm hoping third will help me figure it out.

3.) H.G. Wells- has, just had too, come back! She the best evil, not evil, evil person! She Rocks! that, and the show needs a bad guy...in this case girl, and I getting tried of meeting a new evil person every season.

4.) I also want an espisode that has to deal with the character fears. I think that would be pretty cool.

P.S. OMG, OMG! There gonnabe X-mas special!!! I didn't know this! BEST NEWS EVERI!
    sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

The doctor's name is Vanessa Calder played by Lindsay Wagner.

Comment

The doctor needs to be gone. I dont like the character, too stiff & she does NOT fit as a love interest for Artie. I dont care who plays the character. I hate how this show always brings in outsider's for love interests. The only I did like was Todd.

And all of a sudden, they have a doctor? Where was she in season one?
        I cant see where they will go with Artie & the doctor. Blah.

Im still pissed they killed off Valda.

(MHO)

Comment

I hope to never see Todd again. I hope for another Eureka crossover because that was well...awesome. And I would like to see more of H.G. I really hope Claudia will somehow increase her already very high awesomeness.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
            I hope to never see Todd again. I hope for another Eureka crossover because that was well...awesome. And I would like to see more of H.G. I really hope Claudia will somehow increase her already very high awesomeness.
            To be honest, I hope they don't overdo it...it could wreak havoc on the dynamics of the show itself. There is such a thing as "too much of a good thing" at times ya know.
            By Nolamom
            sigpic

Comment

I know I joke about Claudia because she isn't my favorite character. But being serious I feel like she is taking over the show a little bit and causing a reduction in Pete, Myka, and Artie. I would like to see something more balanced
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                I know I joke about Claudia because she isn't my favorite character. But being serious I feel like she is taking over the show a little bit and causing a reduction in Pete, Myka, and Artie. I would like to see something more balanced
                You know what, I agree. I suppose in the long run Pete, Myka, and Artie are supposed to be the main characters. Not Claudia.

Comment

You know what, I agree. I suppose in the long run Pete, Myka, and Artie are supposed to be the main characters. Not Claudia.
                  For better or worse Claudia is a main character so I don't exactly want her to be shoved in the darkness but it needs to balanced between the characters and I just didn't always feel that this season
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Like it or not, she has become a main character. There is now the four of them. A nice balance would be good though.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      Like it or not, she has become a main character. There is now the four of them. A nice balance would be good though.
                      5. Leena is a main character. I would oppose how shw was seriously underused in S2 but given the actor's pregnancy its understandable
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        5. Leena is a main character. I would oppose how shw was seriously underused in S2 but given the actor's pregnancy its understandable
                        Perhaps with her returning again, she'll take some of the attention from Claudia and balance things out a bit?
                        By Nolamom
                        sigpic

Comment

Leena better have a bigger role this time around or I will give up watching. I'm tired of Claudia taking over the show like she's the only female. I'm still very concerned about Myka. Looks like Joanne Kelly has been busy filming other things, she's in post production on some thing and so far, the quiet tells me Myka might be taken a backseat in S3 like Leena did in S2. I dont care about Twitter guest stars. I want the main cast which to me was always Pete/Myka Artie/Leena just like
                          in the pilot episode without the 5th wheel Claudia. (MHO)

Claudia adds nothing to the show except eye candy for the little boys. She is ruining the concept, artifacts. I dont watch this show for glam or teenybopper romances either. S1 was fun and by far the best season.

S2 a lot to be desired, lets see what s3 will bring. I am still upset they killed off Mark Sheppard's character for nothing and I certainly don't care about a kid being Pete's new partner either. They are turning it into NickJr.

Comment

Also, I love how young a field agent can be with no experience whatsoever? LOL. Explain that Jack Kenny? I will add if they had kept Claudia as Steampunk Claudia then I could tolerate her a little now she is a whiny little prissy with a swelled head to match. Enough of the Wesley Crusher clones please? (MHO)

Leena fits Artie like a glove, thought they were married at first in the pilot episode. Now they changed that concept completely. why have Leena if they aren't going to use her?

Claudia doesn't fit, she is a forced character and I loath forced characters. Jack Kenny we know who you favorite but enough of Claudia already!
                            Last edited by DSG1; 12 April 2011, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DSG1 View Post
                              Leena better have a bigger role this time around or I will give up watching. I'm tired of Claudia taking over the show like she's the only female. I'm still very concerned about Myka. Looks like Joanne Kelly has been busy filming other things, she's in post production on some thing and so far, the quiet tells me Myka might be taken a backseat in S3 like Leena did in S2. I dont care about Twitter guest stars. I want the main cast which to me was always Pete/Myka Artie/Leena just like
                              in the pilot episode without the 5th wheel Claudia. (MHO)

Claudia adds nothing to the show except eye candy for the little boys. She is ruining the concept, artifacts. I dont watch this show for glam or teenybopper romances either. S1 was fun and by far the best season.

S2 a lot to be desired, lets see what s3 will bring. I am still upset they killed off Mark Sheppard's character for nothing and I certainly don't care about a kid being Pete's new partner either. They are turning it into NickJr.
                              A reduced Myka would have been know about weeks ago. In the entertainment business actors schedule would have been known. As for her post production shows as long as the actor is their for the production W13 she can seek any project she wants and not breech contract
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Surprised at the (inexplicable, IMO) Claudia hate. She brings excellent colour to the show and cast; I couldn't imagine it without her.
                                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Working...
                                X