Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season Three Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im just waiting to see where they are going to put the battle of kamino episodes in. i wonder if they are going to do what they did for Season two with the battle of genosis make it a 4 part episode arc. starting with episode 5 and ending at episode 8.

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
      There is a list, but whether or not it's legit is anyone's guess.

Spoiler:

Episode 1 "Clone Cadets"
      Episode 2 "ARC Troopers"
      Episode 3 "Ancient Wars of Yoda"
      Episode 4 "Millennium Falcon Liberated, Part 1"
      Episode 5 "Millennium Falcon Liberated, Part 2"
      Episode 6 "First Jedi Revealed"
      Episode 7 "Sith Holocrons of Darth Bane"
      Episode 8 "Young Qui-Gon Jinn on Hancarth, Part 1"
      Episode 9 "Young Qui-Gon Jinn on Hancarth, Part 2"
      Episode 10 "Rescue of Boba Fett"
      Episode 11 "Light Saber Construction"
      Episode 12 "Coruscant Dark Underground"
      Episode 13 "Enter The Spice Mines of Kessel"
      Episode 14 "The Journal of the Whills"
      Episode 15 "The Enigma Dilemma"
      Episode 16 "Mysteries of the Rodar Wizards"
      Episode 17 "Ghosts of Rage"
      Episode 18 "Terror on Alderaan"
      Episode 19 "Roar of the Wookiees"
      Episode 20 "Kyber Crystal Revelation"
      Episode 21 "Desperation of Grentarik"
      Episode 22 "The Final Sacrifice"

Some of them sound like they'd be cool episodes, but don't get your hopes up.
      The first two titles of the season have been confirmed as correct by the Official Star Wars blog as "Clone Cadets" and "ARC Troopers"!
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

On iTunes they have a sneak peak for season three including a 30 second clip of the battle of kamino. And then the trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
          The first two titles of the season have been confirmed as correct by the Official Star Wars blog as "Clone Cadets" and "ARC Troopers"!
          Can't wait for "ARC Troopers!" Wonder if it will be about the Alpha or Null class ARCs?
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I'm thinking Alphas, I don't know that the Nulls would bring a whole lot more to the table than the standard clones already do.

I'm also hoping Alphas
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Oh! More, according to the Wookieepedia and the Cartoon Network schedule:

Sept 17 -- 3.01 "Clone Cadets" & 3.02 "ARC Troopers"
              Sept 24 -- 3.03 "Supply Lines"
              Oct 1 -- 3.04 "Sphere of Influence"

Comment

Well that shows the "complete list" is bull****. The episode titles don't sound all that great though. Mainly because they don't tell us what to expect. More titles like ARC Troopers are needed.

sigpic

Comment

Well they did get two right, so hopefully some of the others will turn out to be correct. Some of them are/were pretty neat titles

Comment

I'd hope some of them are right, as the titles sound like something that would be great.

Episode 20 "Kyber Crystal Revelation" (would be a sequel to start of season 2)

Those are the ones I'd hope are right.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                      I'd hope some of them are right, as the titles sound like something that would be great.

Episode 20 "Kyber Crystal Revelation" (would be a sequel to start of season 2)

Those are the ones I'd hope are right.
                      i do remember seeing a wookiee in the mega trailer so we shall see about episode 19. i just wanna know when the battle of kamino episodes will be.

Comment

I'm thinking Alphas, I don't know that the Nulls would bring a whole lot more to the table than the standard clones already do.

I'm also hoping Alphas
                        I think the Null's rogue nature and dislike of most Jedi would bring a new twist to the show. But either group should add way more to the action.

Comment

Oh! More, according to the Wookieepedia and the Cartoon Network schedule:

Sept 17 -- 3.01 "Clone Cadets" & 3.02 "ARC Troopers"
                          Sept 24 -- 3.03 "Supply Lines"
                          Oct 1 -- 3.04 "Sphere of Influence"
                          I was just thinking that episodes 1 and 2 could be the Battle of Kamino. The Seps attack while cadets are training and in the second part the ARCs are sent in as a last resort to prevent the planet from being overrun.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                            I was just thinking that episodes 1 and 2 could be the Battle of Kamino. The Seps attack while cadets are training and in the second part the ARCs are sent in as a last resort to prevent the planet from being overrun.
                            thats pretty good theory guess we'll find out next friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                              thats pretty good theory guess we'll find out next friday.
                              Now that I think about it, isn't there a comic book that has the same plot as the idea I thew out?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                                Now that I think about it, isn't there a comic book that has the same plot as the idea I thew out?
                                i have no idea but you may want it to look it up on wookiepedia

Comment

Working...
                                X