X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That should read
    "You should not punish the child for the bad choices of the parents"

Comment

You're right, I didn't mean to pick on moms.
      sigpic

Comment

But in this appearence it was the mother's fault
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

I don't think what Scott's ex gf did was right; but Scott did get her pregnant, and he should have gone with her if he thought she was going to get an abortion. That would have been the mature and responsible thing to do. But niether of them were mature or responsible at the time I guess(she was 16, I think, so she definitely wasn't that mature).
          Last edited by VampyreWraith; 26 November 2012, 04:27 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            But in this appearence it was the mother's fault
            It doesn't matter, child support is for the child, it's not some kind of a prize awarded to the parent for good behavior or taken away as a punishment for bad behavior.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by min min light View Post
              It doesn't matter, child support is for the child, it's not some kind of a prize awarded to the parent for good behavior or taken away as a punishment for bad behavior.
              I never made such a claim
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Are we arguing about this in two different threads now, or did I just reply about this in the wrong thread? I guess this is a sign that I should move on.
                sigpic

Comment

I was more referencing your comment about how it should be about the kid and not punish the the parents. All I was suggesting is that Scott did nothing wrong
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

It wasn't my personal opinion, it's how the courts approach it.
                    sigpic

Comment

That seems to be off topic of the issue of me not liking the mother of Scott's child
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

I liked how this episode was used to give some more background. And build up to the next episodes. It was well written, but perhaps not as action packed as the majority would have liked.
                        The "chair" was introduced in this? Maybe i mix up the episodes, I'm watching as many as I can and it's really a great "ride" - On to the next

Comment

One of my favorite episodes of SGU. We get insight into a good number of people. Rush's lie comes to light and in so doing we learn more about him. A little love triangle drama and nice little romance. I wish this episode was two hours and we got to see lives of more people.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
                            One of my favorite episodes of SGU. We get insight into a good number of people. Rush's lie comes to light and in so doing we learn more about him. A little love triangle drama and nice little romance. I wish this episode was two hours and we got to see lives of more people.
                            Which lie was that?

Comment

Rush planted information about a planet they could dial Earth from. He said he did it to boost moral but I think it was really to get Young to let him use the chair on someone.

Comment

AH.. that lie. Rush by now has told so many its hard to keep track of them all.

Comment

Working...
                                X