Henry Foss/Ryan Robbins Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aurora24 View Post
    I also think that he has a great deal of control over his condition as shown in the finale when

Spoiler:
    He was able to keep from transforming when the Cabal scientists were trying to force him to change

I've liked Ryan Robbins since I saw him on Atlantis, and I was thrilled when he showed up in Sanctuary.
    Spoiler:
    Omph! Fave Henry moment... *dreams*

Yeah, I liked him there but didn't realise it was the same guy!

Btw just made this...

henry sig 2.jpg
    ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora24 View Post
      I think its a combination of the great sense of humor and the fact that he's a computer geek, which I think is hot.

I also think that he has a great deal of control over his condition as shown in the finale when

Spoiler:
      He was able to keep from transforming when the Cabal scientists were trying to force him to change

I've liked Ryan Robbins since I saw him on Atlantis, and I was thrilled when he showed up in Sanctuary.
      I don't think that necessarily speaks to control. That was sheer will power.

If he had control over the...thing... than he'd be able to change at will and remember his whereabouts while a werewolf. But he's admitted to being unable to do any of that.

I'll admit to absolutely loving him in Instinct. He maybe a tech geek, but he is not stupid nor naive, and he won't be seduced by feminine wiles. And yet he still had this really hot sort of shyness about him.

:: swoon ::
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
        And what's your favourite aspect of Henry's character?
        I love his snarky comebacks. I do. It's funny, because McKay always drove me bonkers with it...yet in Henry...I find it endearing.

Maybe because it's not fronted with an air of superiority.

*scratches head*
        Jenni

Comment

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
          I love his snarky comebacks. I do. It's funny, because McKay always drove me bonkers with it...yet in Henry...I find it endearing.

Maybe because it's not fronted with an air of superiority.

*scratches head*
          God yes!

That's why I fell in love with him in the pilot; for his very first scene with Helen and then then the, "Feminine like a crate full of Uzis?" line to Ashley.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
            I don't think that necessarily speaks to control. That was sheer will power.

If he had control over the...thing... than he'd be able to change at will and remember his whereabouts while a werewolf. But he's admitted to being unable to do any of that.

I'll admit to absolutely loving him in Instinct. He maybe a tech geek, but he is not stupid nor naive, and he won't be seduced by feminine wiles. And yet he still had this really hot sort of shyness about him.

:: swoon ::
            Ah. I hope he'll be able to control it in the future. Because I got the impression from "Revelations" 2 that he was supposed to be in that form all the time, or something... I must watch that again.

As for your comment about "Instinct" - *faints*. You're right, it's that intelligence and bravery mixed with a humble frankness. And then of course he mixes gentle with his tormented wild side...

*faints again*

Yeah, the comebacks rock!

Comment

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
              I'd definitely like to see more exploration into his wild side.
              Me too. I think that WARRIORS would have been much better if it was an episode about unleashing Henry and his abilities instead of Will in that terrible fat suit....

sigpic

Comment

:: flails ::

Holy....Dear God....

:: flails some more ::

I am first going to snurch that pic (just FYI) and then I'm going to formulate a coherent response.

:: shakes head to clear it ::

Instinct was all right (not good, just all right) up until that laughable "transformation" of Will's.

Now, Henry as his "alter ego" would have been a hell of a lot more interesting.
                sigpic

Comment

Do you mean Warriors? Cos when Henry rushed into the fight to stop Will *faint for that moment* I was just thinking "change, change, change"! Ah, I do love Henry...

Comment

Just a little sig I made today. Snurchable, of course.

Jenni

Comment

That's adorable! I love that pic of him...

Comment

Thank you! And I love that pic too. *sighs*

October 9....*waits*
                        Jenni

Comment

Have you guys seen him in "The Guard" yet? I loved him in that...

"Yes Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry!" ~Sheppard
                          (one of my favourite lines)

Comment

Hey dudes! Guess what. Ryan has been booked for the Haven 01 Sanctuary convention in England! It's at the beginning of october, and tickets are £75 for adults and £42 for kids.

More info coming soon!

Comment

OT Tesla Campaign

Spoiler:

My Favourite Vampire

Name: Nikola Tesla, otherwise known as the Hedgehog, Vampy, *ruffle*, and bearer of The Hair.

Definition: Psychotic evil genius vampire and oh so gutter-worthy and yet so adorable bad boy with a possible (but probably just put on) soft side and a soft spot for the one woman that will never give in to his charms and beautifully ruffled and playable hair, nice teeth and gorgeous hands, supple gorgeous neck, and the added joy in the knowledge that he will be around for as long as we can thunk! HubbaHubba! (compiled by Lili and Nad)

Crossover with SGA:
                              Tesla: *snarky smile*
                              Queen: *hiss* *grabs Tesla and tries to feed*
                              Queen: *quickly removes hand from his chest* "Hm. You taste funny."
                              Tesla: *bares teeth and goes all vampire-eyes*
                              Queen: "Oooh!" *toothy smile* *purrs*

Style: Sparky, evil, manic, witty vampire bad-boy!

Fashion Tips: "To get that perfect spikey look for your hair, sit on an electric chair and toast lightly for 15 minutes."

Interested? Want to hear more? Pop over to the Tesla Thunk and Discussion Thread for funky, thunky... ahem I mean good wholesome fun!

Comment

Hey LilJ, I love your siggy!

"Yes Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry!" ~Sheppard
                                (one of my favourite lines)

Comment

Working...
                                X