MGM Open To More Stargate Depending on Success of Stargate Origins and SGC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nivao View Post
    I have the same, though for me it's the Arrowverse (Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, etc.).
    BEEBO!!!

Err... anyway...

Ah, yes... our drought this summer... the potatoes didn't like that very much.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

FH, you have failed this thread
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        You now see how easily a Belgian's mind can be manipulated, their weakness is in the potato from which they originate.
        Spoiler:
        I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          Did Beebo do it or the potatoes?

Comment

I'm at a loss, here.

But I do like french fries, though the Dutch kind

Comment

"I thought we imposed a moratorium on cultural references I wouldn't understand."
              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I would never agree to such a thing
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                  "I thought we imposed a moratorium on cultural references I wouldn't understand."
                  I know a good one about toilet seats and Ontarians...

On request only though.
                  Spoiler:
                  I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

I'm at a loss, here.
                    You watch Arrow, Supergirl, The Flash and never seen Beebo?

How's that even possible?

This guy...

Comment

Wth is a beebo?
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        You watch Arrow, Supergirl, The Flash and never seen Beebo?

How's that even possible?

This guy...

Because I'm still in Arrow S3 and Flash S1? I'm not even close to actually watching Supergirl and Legends of Tomorrow. I've only just started.

But thank you for warning me how ridiculous the Arrowverse actually is . I though time travel and the multiverse was as "weird" as the series was going to be.

Comment

Because I'm still in Arrow S3 and Flash S1? I'm not even close to actually watching Supergirl and Legends of Tomorrow. I've only just started.

But thank you for warning me how ridiculous the Arrowverse actually is . I though time travel and the multiverse was as "weird" as the series was going to be.
                          Ah, I see... Legends of Tomorrow takes the ridiculousness to a whole new level but it's a blast.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
                            Wth is a beebo?
                            In reality it's a handfree bottle feeder... I kid you not.

But in the Arrowverse, this is a Beebo:

Beebo, the fictional character, was depicted as lovable, hug-able, docile creature, asking for cuddles, love, food and drinks.

It's a teddybear.

Note to everyone: if like Nivao you're not that far advanced in the Arrowverse, there are spoilers in that wiki-article.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              In reality it's a handfree bottle feeder... I kid you not.
                              You mean a bibron? That's the word in French.

But in the Arrowverse, this is a Beebo:

Beebo, the fictional character, was depicted as lovable, hug-able, docile creature, asking for cuddles, love, food and drinks.

It's a teddybear.
                              What would happen if one were to squeeze a Beebo really hard?
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Turns out Stargate is throwing me a curveball:

Remember when I said I was done, at least for a while?

Well, I received an e-mail about the Dutch Comic Con announcing the latest special guest.

They gave a hint: "This is the only person who could escape Guantanamo with only a paper-clip and a tissue".

I was thinking "it can't be RDA, he'd never show up here. But there's a MacGyver reboot, so it's probably that other guy who plays fake Mac."

A few minutes later I looked at the site.
                                RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON
                                Tickets bought.

Me being done with Stargate can wait... I can meet my dual childhood hero!

Comment

Working...
                                X