No announcement yet.

Teen Wolf Reboot MTV Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember The Gates vaguely. Never watched it, but that's cool. Teen Wolf was the first thing I saw him in.
    sigpic
    [call me loser.]

Comment

I think the Gates is still available on Netflix, if you want to check it out.

Comment

Season Six of Teen Wolf will be the final season.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorne View Post
          Season Six of Teen Wolf will be the final season.
          Source?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
            Source?
            Here you go.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorne View Post
              Sadness
              sigpic

Comment

Any comments on the new season so far? They sure have a lot to wrap up. It also seems as if they are setting up a spin off w/ Liam being the new alpha.

Comment

Season 6b is airing now. I was just able to watch the premier episode from July 30th last night. I was pretty impressed, but it seems that the show runners are opening up a few new threads while still working to close the old ones.

Originally posted by Gifford2006 View Post
                  Any comments on the new season so far? They sure have a lot to wrap up. It also seems as if they are setting up a spin off w/ Liam being the new alpha.
                  I've been searching, but so far the talks of a spin-off of any sort only seem to be a rumor at this point. Some of the actors have hinted at the show coming back as a movie, but I saw nothing indicating a series with Liam.
                  sigpic

Comment

Season 6B is going well! I've enjoyed the episodes to this point. I'm looking forward to seeing how they will wrap things up.

I still haven't found anything other than conjecture about a spin-off series or movie.
                    sigpic

Comment

‘Teen Wolf’ Movie Confirmed After Season 6: Showrunner Teases TV Film With Tyler Posey, Dylan O’Brien (SPOILERS)

By Bernadette Waldorf, Parent Herald

"Teen Wolf" is ending after Season 6, as the show's panel at the San Diego Comic Con confirmed that the upcoming season of the MTV drama will serve as the series finale. While many fans are saddened by the news, an interview with showrunner Jeff Davis hints on a possible continuation of the story in movie form.

This article contains spoilers. Read on if you want to learn more about the details of this story.

"Teen Wolf" Season 6 spoilers reveal that the upcoming season of the MTV series will be its last on TV. Despite this heartbreaking news for fans and viewers who watched the show from first all the way through its last, an earlier statement from showrunner Jeff Davis with Forbes confirms that a movie version is being considered.

"Tyler [Posey] and I always talk about doing a movie," said Davis.

Davis also confirmed that there were discussions on a potential "Teen Wolf" movie should the TV series come to an end. This could mean that fans and viewers will see more of Scott (Tyler Posey), Stiles (Dylan O'Brien) and the rest of the Pack in Beacon Hills after graduation.

It does not look like MGM would instantly drop one of its cash cows, as Teen Wolf News notes that the show was one of the entertainment companies' biggest earners. According to the publication, the company earned from "Teen Wolf" episodes airing on Netflix or other networks.

MGM also owns full rights to the name "Teen Wolf," which increases chances that the movie version will come into a realization. Many fans are hoping that the TV-based movie will live up to their expectations, but many are also hoping that the series finale of the TV show will provide them with a fitting conclusion to the story they have loved from the very start.

Do you think there should be a "Teen Wolf" movie after Season 6?

Source: ParentHerald
                      sigpic

Comment

My favorite lines from this week's episode is when Peter asks Malia why she came with Scott...

Malia: “I’m here for moral support.”
                        Peter: “For him or for me?”
                        Malia: “You’d need to have morals.”
                        sigpic

Comment

I lost contact with this show, as season 3B was aired on a different channel in Canada, and my timer didn't catch it. When I noticed the problem, season 4 was starting, and you can't jump in with half a year gap. So I eventually saw 3B on DVD, but never got further than that.

Our satellite tv provider recently expanded their on demand listings, and the entire series of Teen Wolf is available to watch. I'm thrilled with this, as I have wanted to finish it for years. I will have to start from the beginning again, and do a thorough rewatch, as I really don't remember what's been happening at all.

Also, after season 3A, my grandma died, and then over the next several years we had many health scares in the family, and earlier this year my dad died, so it's been hard to catch up on all my shows. I still have the last season of Dark Matter to watch, and I finished Clone Wars and Rebels.

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Rushd View Post
                            I lost contact with this show, as season 3B was aired on a different channel in Canada, and my timer didn't catch it. When I noticed the problem, season 4 was starting, and you can't jump in with half a year gap. So I eventually saw 3B on DVD, but never got further than that.

Our satellite tv provider recently expanded their on demand listings, and the entire series of Teen Wolf is available to watch. I'm thrilled with this, as I have wanted to finish it for years. I will have to start from the beginning again, and do a thorough rewatch, as I really don't remember what's been happening at all.

Also, after season 3A, my grandma died, and then over the next several years we had many health scares in the family, and earlier this year my dad died, so it's been hard to catch up on all my shows. I still have the last season of Dark Matter to watch, and I finished Clone Wars and Rebels.
                            Very cool! My son was a bit young when Teen Wolf first aired. However, we recently did a marathon watch of the show. He really loves it, and he's asked to watch it again. Once we finish up Smallville...we might do another watch of Teen Wolf. We're also working our way through the Stargate Series!
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X