Clear All

Originally posted by Da Vikster the Ori View Post
    GO WRAITH GO WRAITH GO WRAITH

IM IN!!!

Welcome Nice to see new members in the club

Originally posted by wriathlord View Post
    i agree it would be a interesting plot
    i wonder if we will see michael again near the end of season 3
    i bet if he encounters the atlantis team he will be pretty mad at them that would be interesting to see
    After what they did to him I am VERY sure Michael will be VERY angry))))
    LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
    Member of the Wraith' Defenders Club
    http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/
    My fan fiction

Comment

Originally posted by female Wraith
      After what they did to him I am VERY sure Michael will be VERY angry))))
      yes very angry remember how angry he was before when he found out

Comment

Originally posted by FORDs Follower View Post
        yes very angry remember how angry he was before when he found out
        LOL. I sence except VERY angry he will be and VERY hungry to take a revenge
        LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
        My fan fiction

Comment

Originally posted by female Wraith View Post
          LOL. I sence except VERY angry he will be and VERY hungry to take a revenge
          im hungry now too ...

( now where did i put that human )

Comment

LOL. I will go and suck up a human ummm I mean ice cream))
            LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
            My fan fiction

Comment

LOL. I will go and suck up a human ummm I mean ice cream))
              , ice cream yes... *wink wink*

Comment

You are absolutely right As I said before double standarts. I liked Michael - he was cool as a human and as a Wraith. He had enough courage to rebel against his Queen and to help the Atlantis team. While Lucius....please the fans of Lucius to appologize me but he is a looser and a leech. The most logical thing was to be executed without any delay.
                It's funny because If I had been running the Atlantis expedition I would have met Lucius right after allying with Michael, and would have been looking for a way to "address his diety needs".

Comment

Originally posted by Ouroboros View Post
                  It's funny because If I had been running the Atlantis expedition I would have met Lucius right after allying with Michael, and would have been looking for a way to "address his diety needs".
                  yes he could become very useful

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith Scientist View Post
                    Not to mention how useful Michael or Ellia would have been ...

For starters, there's the telepathic network. They could sense Wraith in the vicinity, gain invaluable intelligence that would make any military commander drool. Effectively reading the mind of your enemy

Michael would have known tons about Wraith society and technology. The treasure trove of informtion that he would have been able to provide would have been a huge advantage. They could also have been able to fly hiveships and other captured ships.

Thirdly, they can provide an insight into Wraith biology close up. In a creature with those abilities there'd surely be a cure for aging in there somewhere. They could also examine their feeding mechanism to find a way to reactivate their human digestive system. Something surely highly valuable to the Wraith in a time of starvation.

They'd also be able to negotiate with other Wraith, providing more diplomatic leverage than a lowly human. Ellia might have been a queen, which provides even more leverage. You never know, she might even be able to order some of the soldier-Wraith around, or maybe just ones from her hive (ie. the one in the forest).
                    The modded hiveship, and the ability to fly it Wraith allies would have granted, was the biggest loss.

Could you image what would be created if you filled in some of those massive caverns inside a hiveship with something more useful than empty space. Like say, about a dozen Asgaurd shield generators.

The allied hive, with these sorts of easy retrofits, could have been the answer to stopping the fleet the Ori currently have in the galaxy. It would certainly make them pause and wonder where the hell THAT thing came from and how many more of them there might be.

The fact it's so huge and the engines were already modfied also means it could bring ridiculous amounts of supplies back and forth. They could ship out entire prefabricated bases, tanks, jets even navel craft, for various alpha sites all over pegasus and the MW galaxy. A hive can even land on a planet's surface to make loading/unloading these things much easier.

Man what a waste.

Comment

The modded hiveship, and the ability to fly it Wraith allies would have granted, was the biggest loss.

Could you image what would be created if you filled in some of those massive caverns inside a hiveship with something more useful than empty space. Like say, about a dozen Asgaurd shield generators.

The allied hive, with these sorts of easy retrofits, could have been the answer to stopping the fleet the Ori currently have in the galaxy. It would certainly make them pause and wonder where the hell THAT thing came from and how many more of them there might be.

The fact it's so huge and the engines were already modfied also means it could bring ridiculous amounts of supplies back and forth. They could ship out entire prefabricated bases, tanks, jets even navel craft, for various alpha sites all over pegasus and the MW galaxy. A hive can even land on a planet's surface to make loading/unloading these things much easier.

Man what a waste.

a ship like that would be like invincable to bad it got blown up (why do we always send the good ships to get destroyed? )
                      Last edited by ~Benjamin~; 20 November 2006, 12:02 PM.

Comment

I dont' want to speculate about the facts for the Holocast. There many unelucidate things about the WWII. And here is not the place to clear them up.
                        Indeed.

Yes, the Wraiths NEED to feed. That's only natural. But they do their best - or at least some of them do it - to respect/tolerate/take care for their humans. When we eat animals don't we also tolerate some of them like pets and kill for sustance others??? Are we different?
                        Hey hey hey...I'm WITH YOU, in case you didn't know. I stated in my first or second post in this thread that I don't think the Wraith is evil, and that what they do is natural for their species. I've defended the Wraith before on many occasions.

HOWEVER, for me they're not a very nice bunch of people, which is similar to humans in that we have innate attributes (ie. greed, arrogance, etc.) that is part of our species that make us not very nice people either.

The Wraith are who they are, and I don't blame them for that. On the other hand, I wouldn't want to hang out with them either, if you know what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                          Indeed.
                          HOWEVER, for me they're not a very nice bunch of people, which is similar to humans in that we have innate attributes (ie. greed, arrogance, etc.) that is part of our species that make us not very nice people either.

The Wraith are who they are, and I don't blame them for that. On the other hand, I wouldn't want to hang out with them either, if you know what I mean.
                          To be fair though it's rather dubious to judge them based on how they act toward humans, their prey. I'm sure to a cow or pig humans must seem like ripe a-holes to.

There's been so little Wraith to Wraith contact shown in the show that it's hard to make judgements about how they act toward one another. They did maintain a 10,000 year peace among their clans though so I suppose that's noteworthy.

Comment

What a wonderful idea I love it.
                            LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
                            My fan fiction

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                              Indeed.

Hey hey hey...I'm WITH YOU, in case you didn't know. I stated in my first or second post in this thread that I don't think the Wraith is evil, and that what they do is natural for their species. I've defended the Wraith before on many occasions.

LOL. I am not fighting with you Just participating in a discussion. We see only one side of the Wraith because we are at war with them. But I wonder how their worsippers see them? If Shepard wasn't captured by Colia should we know about the Gift of Life????
                              As the Wraith in Common ground said: There is much about the Wraith that you don't know....
                              LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
                              My fan fiction

Comment

LOL. I am not fighting with you Just participating in a discussion. We see only one side of the Wraith because we are at war with them. But I wonder how their worsippers see them? If Shepard wasn't captured by Colia should we know about the Gift of Life????
                                As the Wraith in Common ground said: There is much about the Wraith that you don't know....
                                well we want to know

Originally posted by PG15

i wouldnt either ive got nuthing against them though its just i wouldnt want to go to dinner with them or have lunch and stuff it would be scary cause if they were in a bad mood , u = old/dead

Comment

Working...
                                X