What do you want from Season 4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
    I'm not sure what I want, except that I want it back.
    To be honest, whilst I adore Torchwood - I'd be ok with it ending now, as it feels like a natural conclusion.

As long however, as they replaced it with a series similar in tone about UNIT!

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

You know , in "the end of time" the Dr found someone for Jack, maybe they will bring him back to work with Jack at Torchwood for season 4?
      no means no, and so does pepper spray
      Sig by The Carpenter
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
        Only Rhys counts there imo.
        See, to me, they were all given second chances. Some of them didn't work out so well (which made me sad as I always wanted to see a bit more Suzie) but they all had a reprieve.

To be honest, whilst I adore Torchwood - I'd be ok with it ending now, as it feels like a natural conclusion.
        That's how I felt about it as well. Even though I wasn't a hig fan of CoE, it left us with a natural conclusion to Gwen's story and to Jack's current life on earth. I'd be happy if it ended here.

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
        You know , in "the end of time" the Dr found someone for Jack, maybe they will bring him back to work with Jack at Torchwood for season 4?
        I really can't imagine that Jack would want his boyfriend/sex buddy/whatever working with him at TW after Ianto. At least not for a while. I hope we see a single Jack in season 4.
        Originally posted by Callista
        Ahhh! Ashizuri can see into the future!!
        Originally posted by HPMom
        She saw the candle light as many things.

Comment

I think it would be cool to see a completely new Torchwood formed without Jack and midway through the season Jack returns and finds out Torchwood is under new management.

Comment

More death.

Death is a vital element of Torchwood.
            Oh I know that. I'm just still reeling from all the death over 3 series. Would like a breather is all.
            Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Remember way back in the empty child and the doctor dances, jack said the time agency frakked him over and took like 2 years of his life which was erased from his memory.. Id like to see something about that....
              I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

I'd like more episodes like 'Small Worlds' - dealing with parts of English mythology. I loved that one

I also want Gwen/Rhys/baby to be happy, and for the Gwen/Jack angle to be dropped.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                  I think it would be cool to see a completely new Torchwood formed without Jack and midway through the season Jack returns and finds out Torchwood is under new management.
                  That would be great. Obviously Gwen's going to try and rebuild Torchwood, although at the End of Time stage the "fall of Torchwood" is mentioned. I expect to see Lois in it, maybe Bridget and Johnson (probably not, though) and I'm wondering about Martha and Mickey, although with Aygeman in Law and Order that could be tricky - unless something about that has completely slipped under my radar and she's not doing that any more? Of course, I would probably miss something like that. Martha annoys me, but Mickey won't join without her and I love Mickey!

Also! Allons-y Alonso should totally be in it. Although there would be that whole "What about Ianto?" can of worms with Gwen. I also would love to see Owen again, he's my favourite and I know I'm being unrealistic, but we never actually saw him die. The Doctor could have stepped in at the last minute and rescued him.

Yeah, it is pretty wishful thinking, and it does sound more like a fanfiction. But I love Owen. He's, like, my baby! <3
                  Spoiler:
                  You say that a lot.
                  What?
                  "Indeed"
                  Do I?
                  Yeah.
                  I had not noticed.

Comment

Originally posted by LOL_93 View Post
                    That would be great. Obviously Gwen's going to try and rebuild Torchwood, although at the End of Time stage the "fall of Torchwood" is mentioned. I expect to see Lois in it, maybe Bridget and Johnson (probably not, though) and I'm wondering about Martha and Mickey, although with Aygeman in Law and Order that could be tricky - unless something about that has completely slipped under my radar and she's not doing that any more? Of course, I would probably miss something like that. Martha annoys me, but Mickey won't join without her and I love Mickey!

Also! Allons-y Alonso should totally be in it. Although there would be that whole "What about Ianto?" can of worms with Gwen. I also would love to see Owen again, he's my favourite and I know I'm being unrealistic, but we never actually saw him die. The Doctor could have stepped in at the last minute and rescued him.

Yeah, it is pretty wishful thinking, and it does sound more like a fanfiction. But I love Owen. He's, like, my baby! <3
                    UK rectors dont have any realy nasty failure modes he could actulay have survived the radiation exposure. As tecnicaly radiation kills by damaging living cells - Owen was dead when iradiated so he could still be around as a character posibly horibly burned and/or radiocative. Maybe hes living as the king of the weevils in cardifs sewers.
                    ----------------------------
                    You will never get to heaven with an Ak 47... But A Zu 30 is good for Low Flying Cherubim

Comment

I would personally like to see a Torchwood set a year or so in the future where Gwen AND Rhys are in co-command. Maybe they went their own way for a while after they had their baby and tried to go back to a "normal" life, but then things went to heck again and they realize that the only way to protect their child's future is rebuild and put together a new team. At the time the new series picks up they are going along just fine, solving their own cases then suddenly hit a difficult string where somebody else seems to be getting there first. After a bit of cat and mouse, it turns out to be Jack, back on Earth and operating on his own. But here's the catch: Jack is back but due to a shoddy repair of his time hopper only a few months have passed since CoE, but for everyone else it's been two or three years. Then maybe along with the normal cases they delve into whether or not Jack wants to come back on the team and how he handles not being in charge, until eventually becoming a third part of the new command structure. I think it would be fun to see Jack a little lost and not sure what exactly is going on. Maybe interfering with treaties that have been established in his absence and generally mucking things up until he gets his groove back.

Comment

I just hope there is a season 4. at this point. At least fox is not going to do the american torchwood now.

Comment

Would they just put all the american malarky on the shelf, Torchwood is extremely successful SO JUST MAKE MORE OF IT!!
                          Last edited by Puddle-Jumper; 08 June 2010, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Im hoping we'll get to see weevils croping up all over the world, so UNIT calls in Torchwood to deal with it, and we'll get to see the origin of the weevils..

Comment

If I was in charge - I'd pretend COE never happened. The less Gwen the better although I know that'll never happen. I like Rhys but I doubt they use him without Gwen.

I like the weevils idea.
                              sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                                If I was in charge - I'd pretend COE never happened.
                                Okay so Ianto died, which was sad, but Torchwood is an adult show, thats trying to be as realistic as it can while still keeping it sci-fi and in real life in extremely dangerous situations, people die.. its not nice but you have to deal with it, COE was an excellent addition to Torchwood. But this isn't a COE discussion.. ya Im hoping for that weevils thing

Comment

Working...
                                X