Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we're celebrating Gabit's gift with the dates for AT10

Comment

Samantha Carter is on IMDB's Kickass Women of SciFi list.
      No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
      It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
        Well deserved!

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
          Yay!
          Last edited by xgfan; 14 January 2017, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Does anyone have a DVD of Stuck which you'd be willing to sell? (Talking about the original DVD as distributed by Lindsay Bourne)
            Last edited by xgfan; 14 February 2017, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by xgfan View Post
              Does anyone have a DVD of Stuck which you'd be willing to sell? (Talking about the original DVD as distributed by Lindsay Bourne)
              I have sent you a PM.

Mumsey
              Last edited by SWMBOTGSG; 18 February 2017, 12:19 PM.
              For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

While looking at some of the famous people's twitters I have bookmarked for Bill Paxton tributes, I came across this pic of AT on twitter: https://twitter.com/TheJimMichaels/s...30327622651904

It looks like she will be directing an episode of Supernatural.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Amanda is in IMDB's list of Out of This World: Stars in Space for her portrayal of Samantha Carter on Stargate SG-1.

Here she is in the index and her specific entry.
                  No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                  It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Hy
                    Recently I'm rewatching the whole SG-1, and I always think that during S9-S10 the character of Carter was completely frozen or I don't know how to say it. It's like they didn't have any idea what to do with her anymore. Even though in a few episode she had to save the world once again etc., character-wisely its like she was just there and nothing else - same in the AoT. I think the S4 of Atlantis made some justice.
                    What do you think?

Comment

Been a long time since I was here, gang. I just finished watching all of Travelers on Netflix. AT directed one episode so far. I miss seeing her on screen but it's nice to see her directing credit.

Comment

Accroding to IMDB, the episode of Supernatural she will be directing will air April 27 on the CW. There is no episode title as of yet.
                        Last edited by planet_tv; 08 April 2017, 12:33 AM.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Hey all. I know I "didn't pop in" so many times recently but, ya know work and life...
                          Anyway... I know it's teh FACTS con this weekend and Amanda is attending. If there are a few people that attended this con, will you make a con report or a link to YouTube about Amanda's part? (Not sure if you may record it)

I live in Belgium, so it's great Amanda is here but, unfortuantly I can't attend. On the bright side..I'm as close to her (about 150 km) to her as I'll ever be

Hope Amanda get to spend a few more days in Ghent. I did tweet her to say have fun at the con, and hope she'll actually get to stay a few more days and visit Ghent

For everyone here, don't get fooled today, and if you did , try to fool someone else, in a funny way. Humor and Love, the greatest way to peace

Thank you Ambermoon for the sigs!

Comment

Link to Amanda's Q&A's https://t.co/9Iux05K0HM
                            sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Daivy View Post
                              Hey all. I know I "didn't pop in" so many times recently but, ya know work and life...
                              Anyway... I know it's teh FACTS con this weekend and Amanda is attending. If there are a few people that attended this con, will you make a con report or a link to YouTube about Amanda's part? (Not sure if you may record it)
                              I'm sorry that you couldn't make it to FACTS.
                              Not sure if you saw my pics on Twitter, here's a link to my thread: https://twitter.com/NicBman/status/848750197656227841

Cheers, Nicky.

Comment

Thanks for posting these!

Comment

Working...
                                X