No announcement yet.

Eureka appreciation & discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know anything about these Eureka Novels that came out within the last year:

Road Less Traveled - came out in March 2011 according to Books A Million.
    Brain Box Blues - came out in November 2010 according to Books A Million.
    Substitution Method - came out in August 2010 according to Books A Million.

I was just wondering if they were any good and what season they were set in?

Apparently, there's a graphic novel for Eureka as well that was done up by Boom that same company handling the Farscape comics. The cover art and the art for the pages that say, for example, chapter 1 look much better then the pages with story. It's written by Andrew Cosby, Jaime Paglia, and Brendan Hay and illustrated Diego Barreto. According to Books A Million it came out in April 2010. Here is the link: http://www.amazon.com/Eureka-Vol-1-A...0960243&sr=1-5

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

That's the absolute first I've heard of them. I'll have to check them out when I have the money!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        That's the absolute first I've heard of them. I'll have to check them out when I have the money!
        I saw the 3 novels at Barnes and Noble about a month or 2 ago and then the other day when I was looking them up, so I could finally get around to asking about them, I found out there was graphic novel too. I was surprised there was even novels for Eureka when I saw them and the graphic novel when I found out about it.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

I can watch eureka again online yay
          sigpic
          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Good for you, Erika! Lots of fun this last season!
            sigpic

Comment

I am going to miss Eureka when it goes. I am watching Eureka online now watched all the current episodes of season 5
              sigpic
              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Those are already online? Cool!
                sigpic

Comment

I can watch online again I have to wait 1 month now
                  sigpic

Comment

Yay! I had no idea it was so long a wait time between SyFy and SyFy.com.
                    sigpic

Comment

This was requested by hedwig

sigpic

Comment

I am rewatching this show again on the last disc of season 1 now
                        sigpic

Comment

I miss it so much when I rewatch on Netflix!

And they don't even have S5 up yet.
                          sigpic

Comment

I miss it too, so much! It's such a shame it was cancelled, it still had so many other stories waiting to be told.

Luckily, I have all the series on DVD, and all of Kavan's episodes on iTunes so I can watch them on my iPod. I'm sure this is true for the US store too, but the iTunes store in the UK were really good, and uploaded every episode, including the final Christmas special, within days of it being shown on TV.

Cate
                            sigpic

...with thanks to the wonderful Bay...

Comment

I am in the middle of season 2 right now and I just met Zane again
                              sigpic

Comment

I think I need to invest in this series...anyone know if its available on blu-ray?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X