Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LEKY View Post
    Hi all
    this last episode was amazing. Just a little confused here. She Myka back?
    This episode happened before the events or Reset where tried to send the Earth back to an Ice Age
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
      Yes, I saw that...but I didn't remember who the heck he was when I saw him.
      I see now, you just can't recall faces that well? Is that why you would need him to be in multiple episodes? I can see how that would get confusing at times.
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
        I see now, you just can't recall faces that well? Is that why you would need him to be in multiple episodes? I can see how that would get confusing at times.
        Ummm...no...don't make assumptions. You know what they say about people who make assumptions. ANYWAY...he was not a memorable character. You have your opinion...and I have mine.
        sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah, and apparently Claudia knows Hebrew ....anyone else loved how Myka was like "Why did you do that?" about Pete telling her what he got her for Christmas? This was one of the more fun episodes...I laughed
          That was totally a Pete/Myka moment! Also, what did Claudia say? Does anyone know? Even if it weren't Hebrew I'd have missed it, she said it so quickly there at the end.

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
          Claudia: Your father is dying
          Joshua: Oh For the Love of God

lmao!!! i love that! It was so hilarious! Claudia is awesome!
          Josh and Claudia were awesome, weren't they? I get the feeling he's been trying to keep her in line her whole life- he sounded like a little Italian grandma-

"Mother of God!" (Thats a totally Catholic thing to say, it surprised me but it's perfect).
          "You are going straight to hell."

Then I realized their last name is Donovan- he's a little IRISH grandma!!

I saw that when I first watched WH13, and it was even more apparent when I rewatched it more recently. I always liked her ...I saw that inner good in that cute little mischievous smile of hers
          She's wonderful. The only teenage character on TV I can stand. I love her relationship with Artie- that's a hard one to write, IMHO and they've done an excellent job.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
          That's what I figured after seeing the artifacts on the shirts Claudia had made up.
          I laughed when I saw those, I would pay money for Sylvia Plath's Typewriter!! I hope they market those, I really do, I'd buy any of 'em.

And it shows that Claudia still has a few problems in the social skills department, but they love her anyway.

All-around fun ep (even the non-WH13 fans in the house thought the credits were seriously cute) it was a little cheesy but what isn't around Christmas time?
          Last edited by VSS; 14 December 2010, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Claudia said, roughly, "Blessed is the lord our God king of the universe" It's the first line of several blessings that are said for food that's about to be consumed. Though I am not 100% sure.
            By Nolamom
            sigpic

Comment

Claudia said, roughly, "Blessed is the lord our God king of the universe" It's the first line of several blessings that are said for food that's about to be consumed. Though I am not 100% sure.
              oh thanks for that , so there are many different types of prayers that are said during before eating
              sigpic
              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

I love this series and especially this episode. Claudia was amazing

Comment

Does anyone gave an idea of what the rest of the season will be like ?
                  sigpic
                  May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                    Rest of the season? I thought the new season wasn't coming back until summer. This was just a a one off Christmas episode.
                    sigpic

Comment

The season is over. It won't be back until summer. My guess is the first Tuesday in July
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        The season is over. It won't be back until summer. My guess is the first Tuesday in July
                        That's a very long time...I wish it had more episodes.
                        By Nolamom
                        sigpic

Comment

I miss Warehouse 13 I want more ,

hey Claudia said eat figgy pudding and circle the yule log? what does that mean ? is that tradition somewhere thanks
                          sigpic

Comment

hey Claudia said eat figgy pudding and circle the yule log? what does that mean ? is that tradition somewhere thanks
                            Yes...those are old Christmas traditions.
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks. Her being able to say that seemed to impress everyone at the table.

"Figgy pudding" is a line from the song "We Wish You a Merry Christmas," but I think the tradition is English in origin. The yule log is usually a piece of wood from the year before that ignites this year's wood, for continuity & remembrance, I guess. At my house it is the stump of the Christmas tree from the year before. We cut down our own tree so we usually have a couple of Yule logs, actually. I'm not sure where the custom originated.

What I would really like is hanging a pair of Everlast boxing gloves that make you see stars without getting hit! That's a tradition I could get into.

And I also really miss WH13, July is waaaayy too long to wait!

Comment

Originally posted by VSS View Post
                                Thanks. Her being able to say that seemed to impress everyone at the table.

"Figgy pudding" is a line from the song "We Wish You a Merry Christmas," but I think the tradition is English in origin. The yule log is usually a piece of wood from the year before that ignites this year's wood, for continuity & remembrance, I guess. At my house it is the stump of the Christmas tree from the year before. We cut down our own tree so we usually have a couple of Yule logs, actually. I'm not sure where the custom originated.

What I would really like is hanging a pair of Everlast boxing gloves that make you see stars without getting hit! That's a tradition I could get into.

And I also really miss WH13, July is waaaayy too long to wait!
                                They originated in Germanic paganism....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X