Support Carter Signatures/Banners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Support Carter Signatures/Banners

There have been a fair few “Support Carter as Commander of Atlantis” Signature/Banners around here lately and everyone seems to have the same one
    So to add a little variety to the mix, I thought I’d add a few of my own
    I’ve only made one for the time being but if anyone is interested I’ll add more during the next few weeks…
    Oh and if anyone has made any of their own that they wish to share with others, they are welcome to add them here

sigpic

Originally posted by flynn1959
    What about the anti sigs/banners? Are we allowed to post them here or should we all make a new thread?
    There is more than enough anti-Carter material in the various anti threads from what I've seen, if you want one so badly, go there.

Comment

Originally posted by Amaunet View Post
      There have been a fair few “Support Carter as Commander of Atlantis” Signature/Banners around here lately and everyone seems to have the same one
      So to add a little variety to the mix, I thought I’d add a few of my own
      I’ve only made one for the time being but if anyone is interested I’ll add more during the next few weeks…
      Oh and if anyone has made any of their own that they wish to share with others, they are welcome to add them here

Very nicely done. You've inspired me to give some a try myself, when I get some time.

Comment

JanSam made some really cool signatures and put them in the Pro-Carter on SGA4 Thread.

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
        Here's a few I made this morning...

Comment

Here's one I made this evening:

Last edited by Deejay435; 16 September 2007, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435 View Post
            Here's one I made this evening:

That's awesome
            sigpic

Comment

ohh these are really pretty. i might snurch a few later, if the makers/owners don't mind
              "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
              "what?"
              *throat punch*
              My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
              LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Err..I also made some banners and I probably make one more today cause I got another idea

If you use them please credit if you can, I will not hunt you down if you don't but credit is really nice

Comment

I made one (my current sig), anyone is free to use it if they wish.

Comment

I made 2 sigs that support both Sam and Liz, cause I am one of those who like them both so
                    If you like them and want to use them be my guest, but if you credit me that would be amazing

Last edited by RepliCartertje; 17 September 2007, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                      I made 2 sigs that support both Sam and Liz, cause I am one of those who like them both so
                      If you like them and want to use them be my guest, but if you credit me that would be amazing

These are nice. I especially like the black and white one.

As for crediting, since I use a rotating signature, it's impossible to credit. Might I suggest if you would like credit you sign the sigs? I tend to not use sigs unless the maker has stated implicitly that they're up for grabs and no credit is needed, or that they have signed, because of the rotation.

Also, I never said earlier but any sigs I post are up for grabs and I don't care if they're credited.

Comment

I think I'm definitely gonna have to try this one out, Eve.

I'll probably manually rotate sigs in and out over the next two weeks until Adrift premieres. Great work everyone!

Comment

LOVE the banners Eve!!! I love and support both characters and actresses, don't feel like picking sides since both of them are strong, beautiful woman! Have I mentioned that these banners are fantastic!!!

Comment

As for crediting, since I use a rotating signature, it's impossible to credit. Might I suggest if you would like credit you sign the sigs? I tend to not use sigs unless the maker has stated implicitly that they're up for grabs and no credit is needed, or that they have signed, because of the rotation.

Also, I never said earlier but any sigs I post are up for grabs and I don't care if they're credited.
                            See I don't mind if you don't credit me, but I prefer it if you could credit me.
                            and I don't like putting my name on the sig cause that actually doesn't make the sig more beautiful. Just the opposite

and glad that people like them

I am with you Sofie, that I don't want to pick a side, I like both characters and I think they are both strong women... hence why I made that sig that I support them both

Comment

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...ir-and-Sam.jpg

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...r-and-Sam2.jpg
                              Thanks for these, they're great!! I too like both characters.

DJ what I did a while back when I was using several sigs made by other people who graciously let me use them was create a separate banner with my thanks and all the credits and added it to the rotation. A sort of "These banners were brought to you by..."

And thank you for your banners too!
                              -

Comment

Working...
                              X