Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's out next week. The 27th.

I want to be spoiled for it, since my fave is likely to bite the bullet. I need to know what to expect going in.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
      Spoilers before the 27th? Or do you not get to see it opening weekend? Eek. I know that would hurt. I really need to do a rewatch as well. 10 years of movies...that's a lot of info for my flaky mind to keep up with.
      I won't be able to see it until the afternoon of the 27th. A few countries are still getting it before the 27th, and then there's everyone who got into the advance showings the night of the 26th. So there's a window that I have to avoid... There's only three spoilers I want to know about. The rest, I'd rather be surprised.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ah, therefore it opens on the 25th over here.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Over on Tumblr, the Loki fandom is counting down how many days he has to live.

Canon? I don't need no stinking canon.

Fix it with fic!!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
              Over on Tumblr, the Loki fandom is counting down how many days he has to live.

Canon? I don't need no stinking canon.

Fix it with fic!!

Comment

I have to go to the dermatologist today for my 6 month check. *sigh* Getting old (and being pale) sucks.

Comment

I have to go to the dermatologist today for my 6 month check. *sigh* Getting old (and being pale) sucks.
                  Have been a vampire long?

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

It certainly does. (fellow pale girl here!)

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

It certainly does. (fellow pale girl here!)

The doctor actually told me "you know, you're very pale". Like, NO WAY!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

I won't be able to see it until the afternoon of the 27th. A few countries are still getting it before the 27th, and then there's everyone who got into the advance showings the night of the 26th. So there's a window that I have to avoid... There's only three spoilers I want to know about. The rest, I'd rather be surprised.
                        Ahh. Makes sense. Damn internet. And TGIF. It's sunny here, hallelujah.
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

OMG.

Comment

Welcome to my world. Wait until the first time he/she talks to you about "age spots." lol

Since birth.

What a shocker. Add very sensitive on that. I'm so jealous of people who can use scented soaps. Sometimes I sniff them in the store. I can't even wash my clothes in anything scented.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              Since birth.

Comment

Welcome to my world. Wait until the first time he/she talks to you about "age spots." lol
                                Oh I'm already there. That's what got me going to the dermatologist in the first place. Then some pre-cancerous cells got me going every 6 months.

What a shocker. Add very sensitive on that. I'm so jealous of people who can use scented soaps. Sometimes I sniff them in the store. I can't even wash my clothes in anything scented.
                                Really? That's something I don't have trouble with, fortunately.

Comment

Working...
                                X