Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*spoilers The Last Man* Well we got the
    Spoiler:
    moment where Ianto is sitting on Jack's desk and kissing him!

It was so weird as sometimes I do actually forget this show does that I was hitting my bf arm and saying they should kiss now, but part of me was still thinking they won't, as the guys never kiss on TV...

Also it was a tender and hot moment, Ianto admitting he would miss Jack if he left, Jack basically saying he didn't want to leave and that if he hadn't of been who he is and had done what he has done... well he wouldn't have met Ianto.

I LOVE THIS SHOW!

Although you can so tell that moment was made to be edited out by those stations who won't screen that kind of thing... it really doesn't take away from the story. I wonder if it will turn up in the *kiddies* version.

Comment

"To the Last Man" caps
      Spoiler:

SQUEE is all I have to add.
      "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
        *spoilers The Last Man* Well we got the
        Spoiler:
        moment where Ianto is sitting on Jack's desk and kissing him!

It was so weird as sometimes I do actually forget this show does that I was hitting my bf arm and saying they should kiss now, but part of me was still thinking they won't, as the guys never kiss on TV...

Also it was a tender and hot moment, Ianto admitting he would miss Jack if he left, Jack basically saying he didn't want to leave and that if he hadn't of been who he is and had done what he has done... well he wouldn't have met Ianto.

I LOVE THIS SHOW!

Although you can so tell that moment was made to be edited out by those stations who won't screen that kind of thing... it really doesn't take away from the story. I wonder if it will turn up in the *kiddies* version.
        Spoiler:
        I'm just loving the fact that Jack totally told Ianto he loves him.... wow what a step.. an amazing one at that!! My friend sent me that sequence and I've had it on loop in my WMP.....
        Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Transcript of my favourite scene from To The Last Man.

Spoiler:
          J: This time tomorrow he'll be back in 1918.
          I: His own time...Would you go back to yours?...If you could?
          J: Why, would you miss me?
          I: Yep.
          J: I left home a long time ago. I don't really know where I really belong. Maybe that doesn't matter any more.
          I: I... know you get lonely...
          J: Going home wouldn't fix that. Being here, I've seen things I've never dreamt I'd see, loved people I never would have known if I'd just stayed where I was...and I wouldn't change that for the world...
          [Jack and Ianto intensely staring into each others eyes...KISSING ensues ]

There's so many to like in this scene: not just the kiss (which is a major SQUEE!!!), but also the dialogue and its implications...

not to forget the look between the two, right before Ianto kisses Jack. HAWT!
          Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
            Transcript of my favourite scene from To The Last Man.

Spoiler:
            J: This time tomorrow he'll be back in 1918.
            I: His own time...Would you go back to yours?...If you could?
            J: Why, would you miss me?
            I: Yep.
            J: I left home a long time ago. I don't really know where I really belong. Maybe that doesn't matter any more.
            I: I... know you get lonely...
            J: Going home wouldn't fix that. Being here, I've seen things I've never dreamt I'd see, loved people I never would have known if I'd just stayed where I was...and I wouldn't change that for the world...
            [Jack and Ianto intensely staring into each others eyes...KISSING ensues ]

There's so many to like in this scene: not just the kiss (which is a major SQUEE!!!), but also the dialogue and its implications...

not to forget the look between the two, right before Ianto kisses Jack. HAWT!
            HAWT! Is the word! It is that understanding they have now, that they didn't have last series, couldn't have last series. One look and they know without having to say another word.

Man I hope tptb don't frak it up with shipping everyone and the toaster this series. Let them be with each other dam it!

Comment

I hope the tptb don't

Spoiler:

start shipping Jack/Gwen to try and please the none slash people. I'm hoping 'meat' isn't going to be a bad as the spoilers are suggesting.

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

There's always a couple of duff episodes in a series so maybe this is the Torchwood one

Comment

I've come across some squee-worthy spoilers, or rather rumors I guess. These are unconfirmed information so please bear it in mind. But if it's true IT'S ABSOFU***NGLUTELY FANTASTIC!
                  Spoiler:

Jack/Ianto spoiler for episode 11, Adrift - the one where Gwen takes centre stage investigating missing children.

"""There was a screening in Cardiff Bay of Episode 11, Adrift, a couple of weeks ago. In that episode Jack and Ianto share a topless snog in bed. So it's a sex scene of sorts..."""
                  source: IanB on Outpost Gallifrey

Apparently, ppl familiar with the site claim that the stuff there is usually reliable. The original poster also mentioned that Cardiff as a city plays a big role in this episode and that media folk to whom Cardiff is relevant were given advanced screenings. This episode is also RTD's favourite from S2.

If it's true and it's a big IF, that would mean that Jack and Ianto will still be having some sort of relationship by episode 11. YAY! I was really worried that it won't last that far (most of the worries came from "it will cost Jack's love of Ianto[to beat the memory thief]" bit from the Ep 5 synopsis.

*fingers crossed*
                  Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Girls, I'm in UBER quick need of a pic of Ianto handing Jack a cup of coffee....my photoshop muse just hit me and I got a really funny idea....
                    Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

The only one I got and I'm not sure that's what you had in mind, Sunny.

from Day One

P.S.: I'm leaving for work in a minute. I'll see you on Friday night. Sooner if I manage to squeeze a few minutes of Internet in the offfice (but that's dubious )
                      Last edited by zuz; 03 February 2008, 07:42 PM.
                      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

I've come across some squee-worthy spoilers, or rather rumors I guess. These are unconfirmed information so please bear it in mind. But if it's true IT'S ABSOFU***NGLUTELY FANTASTIC!
                        Spoiler:

source: IanB on Outpost Gallifrey

Apparently, ppl familiar with the site claim that the stuff there is usually reliable. The original poster also mentioned that Cardiff as a city plays a big role in this episode and that media folk to whom Cardiff is relevant were given advanced screenings. This episode is also RTD's favourite from S2.

If it's true and it's a big IF, that would mean that Jack and Ianto will still be having some sort of relationship by episode 11. YAY! I was really worried that it won't last that far (most of the worries came from "it will cost Jack's love of Ianto[to beat the memory thief]" bit from the Ep 5 synopsis.

*fingers crossed*
                        *SQUEEE*

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

P.S.: I'm leaving for work in a minute. I'll see you on Friday night. Sooner if I manage to squeeze a few minutes of Internet in the offfice (but that's dubious )
                          Have fun zuz and see you at the weekend

Comment

Spoiler:

from Day One

Thanks hun!! Have a great week at work!!!
                            Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

I made something... it's up for grabs but it's in spoilers b/c of it's total non-pg meaning... The lyrics are from Bloodhound Gang's 'Bad Touch'...

You've been warned...

Spoiler:
                              Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

how much am i loving this show? very much, that's how much. TTLM:
                                Spoiler:
                                i think it's so great that in the same hour we have the beautiful relationship between tosh and tommy that made me wanna cry it was so touching, and we have the wonderful scene with jack and ianto, talking about lonliness and jacks place in the world.

i felt so happy when, after jack asked "would you miss me?" ianto replies so thoroughly, without hesitation or joke, just "yep" it's so squee

lovely sig Sun'shyne
                                "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                                "what?"
                                *throat punch*
                                My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                                LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Working...
                                X