This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Four Months Later" Episode Description

The NBC network have released their official episode description for the season premiere of Heroes Season/Chapter 2.

As the second volume of "Heroes" begins, the fates of Peter, Nathan and Matt are revealed, following the horrible showdown with Sylar and Peter's uncontrolled nuclear detonation miles above New York City. As everyone attempts to move on, a new sinister force begins stalking and murdering Heroes. With the family hiding in Southern California, H.R.G.and Claire attempt to live as inconspicuously as possiblewhich proves to be easier said than done. Meanwhile, after landing in feudal Japan, Hiro meets his hero Takezo Kensei. Twins Maya and Alejandro Herrera hope to make the crossing into the U.S. from Mexico, in hopes of finding help with their deadly abilities.

BIG character spoilers
    Spoiler:
    From what I hear, prepare to say goodbye to Mr. Nakamura and DL
    sigpic
    Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
    "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

I sooo can't wait for this season to get started. The premiere should really be something.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I'm so glad Heroes is finally back!

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iguana775 View Post
          I'm so glad Heroes is finally back!
          I'm sure I speak for most of us when I say we totally know how you feel.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Who else is watching the episode right now?
            - Life after Stargate -
            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
            sigpic

Comment

Well, that was certainly a great way to kick off Season 2 IMO. Really great episode. I'm a little ticked we got to see so little of Peter though. Him having amnesia should be something (hope it doesn't last too long though).
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Yes, it was a great episode!
                Spoiler:
                I loved Nathan telling off his mom, and I hated that Hiro's dad got killed, although I was expecting it. We never found out what his power was!!

The new character Maya definitely has my interest - I feel so sorry for her. And for Molly - I'm glad Matt and Mohinder are taking care of her.
                - Life after Stargate -
                Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I fell sorry for Maya as well. Talk about a sucky power. I wonder if her brother's power is to keep her's under control??
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    Yeah, I fell sorry for Maya as well. Talk about a sucky power. I wonder if her brother's power is to keep her's under control??
                    What exactly is her power?
                    Spoiler:
                    To kill people with her mind? Is it when she's afraid, or what? Need more information.

Oh I loved the take when Kensai took off his mask and Hiro looked at him, and then took his glasses back out and put them on.

Do I still need spoiler tags in this thread?
                    - Life after Stargate -
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                      What exactly is her power?
                      Spoiler:
                      To kill people with her mind? Is it when she's afraid, or what? Need more information.

Oh I loved the take when Kensai took off his mask and Hiro looked at him, and then took his glasses back out and put them on.

Do I still need spoiler tags in this thread?
                      You don't need to use spoiler tags in here. We can discuss the episode freely. It's a "enter at your own risk" thread.

As for her power, I'm not sure what it is exactly. But it is definitely not good for people around her. I only mentioned her brother's power maybe being to cancel hers because of the fact that everyone was fine when he was around. Also, they fought to not be separated.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

It sucks so much I'll have to wait about an year to see this episode where I live. It seems to be a good one. Can you guys say something else? Anything? You know, like in the Stargate episode threads, please.

I think spoilers tags are not necessary here since this thread is in the Season Two Episodes folder and has a huge spoiler alert in its title.
                        Awesome sig made by *E*K*R*. Thanks!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                          Well, that was certainly a great way to kick off Season 2 IMO. Really great episode. I'm a little ticked we got to see so little of Peter though. Him having amnesia should be something (hope it doesn't last too long though).
                          I think Angela had the Haitian wipe his memory and put him in that shipping crate. After all he didn't remember who he was and he was wearing the Haitian's necklace.

I also think Hiro is going to "become" Kensei although I'm confused because they never saved that village and that's in the stories, plus it's in the Sword Saint documentary. Oh well. I guess all will be revealed. heheh. All in all a great episode. I can't wait for more!
                          sigpic

Comment

Nice slow burn of an ep. Loved the twist on Hiro's hero. LOL! Never saw that coming, but now it seems so obvious.

Maya... yup, her's is a nasty one. Either she can squeeze people's brains or maybe she's some sort of living Ebola virus or something. And is it something that only activates when she's under duress, or is it active all the time?

I wonder if her brother only cancels HER power or ALL powers?

I hope Nathan shaves that disgusting mess off his face soon. Ugh. I hate to see pretty men uglified.

Peter, meanwhile, is looking MUCH better with the haircut. I wonder whose hands he'll be in... and how long it'll take us to find out what happened? *sigh* I honestly had Nathan pegged as a goner. And I can't believe anyone really thinks Peter is dead. ...Although I suppose if his brain had been pulverized enough or if he was decapitated or something he might not have been able to come back. Still. I'd have figured he was off in some unabomber shack somewhere licking his wounds and trying to "protect" everyone by staying away.

Not sure about the new flyboy. Don't think I trust him. But then again I may have been unduly influenced by the Lost Boys flashback I experienced when he was floating outside her window...

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                              I may have been unduly influenced by the Lost Boys flashback I experienced when he was floating outside her window...
                              Hahahah
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X