No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
    I've always wanted to check out the San Diego Comic Con and the Disney Expos. Maybe the universe will intervene for me in 2019 too, because yes, geekier is always a good thing.
    Doooo it! Everyone should go to Comic-Con San Diego at least once. It's that awesome. Just remember to bring good shoes, lots of patience, and lots of sunscreen.

And now to this week's College Football Roundup: Definitely a no-good-very-bad week, as USC fell to Washington State 30-27 , Virginia Tech fell to Clemson 31-17 , Tennessee lost to Georgia 41-0 (though this one's a mixed bag as our greatly missed Eri13 is no doubt over the moon ), and it's another mixed bag in Atlantis as Air Force lost to New Mexico 56-38, but Navy beat Tulsa 31-21. This morning's PT run should be...interesting.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I'm clearly backing the wrong team here... What is it with these AF-boys! Come on Falcons!
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I'm not sure how I managed it, but I just realized that with my scheduled time out of the office, I'm really only working half of this month. Never happened before and it may never happen again, but I'm going to enjoy it.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Doooo it! Everyone should go to Comic-Con San Diego at least once. It's that awesome. Just remember to bring good shoes, lots of patience, and lots of sunscreen.

And now to this week's College Football Roundup: Definitely a no-good-very-bad week, as USC fell to Washington State 30-27 , Virginia Tech fell to Clemson 31-17 , Tennessee lost to Georgia 41-0 (though this one's a mixed bag as our greatly missed Eri13 is no doubt over the moon ), and it's another mixed bag in Atlantis as Air Force lost to New Mexico 56-38, but Navy beat Tulsa 31-21. This morning's PT run should be...interesting.
          No hard feelings here, except maybe for my team. Georgia earned that win.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          I'm clearly backing the wrong team here... What is it with these AF-boys! Come on Falcons!
          At least they put some points on the board. My team was shut out- scored a big fat zero- at home. First time that's happened since 1994.
          sigpic
          Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

My throat infection is starting to fade but instead I'm stuck with coughs. And my voice also goes away every few sentences -- or it sounds high pitched. Though I can do a mean Gollum impression at the moment.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

I'm not sure how I managed it, but I just realized that with my scheduled time out of the office, I'm really only working half of this month. Never happened before and it may never happen again, but I'm going to enjoy it.
              That's awesome! A Halloween Treat!

My throat infection is starting to fade but instead I'm stuck with coughs. And my voice also goes away every few sentences -- or it sounds high pitched. Though I can do a mean Gollum impression at the moment.
              See, there's a bright side!

Comment

See, there's a bright side!
                Right up to the point where a colleague will go: "Hey Precious, do I close the ticket or will you?"

Doh!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Right up to the point where a colleague will go: "Hey Precious, do I close the ticket or will you?"

Doh!
                  OMG. I suppose we should be glad there are no gold rings floating around...

Comment

Happy Wednesday! A new restaurant opened within walking distance of my house. It specializes in gourmet burgers and beer. I'm in soooo much trouble, but I suppose at the least the walking will help offset some of the damage incurred.

Doh!
                    The universe is providing comic relief until you feel better...and I hope you're starting to feel better.
                    sigpic

Comment

OMG. I suppose we should be glad there are no gold rings floating around...
                      Err.... actually....

...technically speaking there is an actual gold ring sitting right next to me, around the neck of my team Ops colleague.

The universe is providing comic relief until you feel better...and I hope you're starting to feel better.
                      My voice comes and goes, and I've been doing a lot of coughing but I'm getting there.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Happy Wednesday! A new restaurant opened within walking distance of my house. It specializes in gourmet burgers and beer. I'm in soooo much trouble, but I suppose at the least the walking will help offset some of the damage incurred.
                        Mmmm, I could go for a nice bacon cheeseburger with a beer right about now.

Err.... actually....

...technically speaking there is an actual gold ring sitting right next to me, around the neck of my team Ops colleague.
                        Oh my...truth really is stranger than fiction!

Comment

I never would have guessed when I read the first Harry Potter book that this many years later I'd be battling Ticketmaster for the chance to get an access code for a chance to get tickets to Cursed Child NYC. I think it would be easier to find the golden ticket in a chocolate bar at this point. I'm glad they are trying to protect the tickets from scalpers, but it would help if their registration system was working. I've been trying since Sunday and have been on the phone with tech support today because registration closes at 10pm tonight. It lets me register, but I don't receive a confirmation email and apparently that's a big problem. Ai yi yi. I'm getting too old for this crap.

Err.... actually....

My voice comes and goes, and I've been doing a lot of coughing but I'm getting there.
                          Lol, is it a gold band as in a wedding ring or a fandom ring?
                          sigpic

Comment

Sounds like my favorite place to eat every time I go to Columbus. Do they get everything locally as well?
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Lol, is it a gold band as in a wedding ring or a fandom ring?
                              It's the ring, the one ring to rule them all.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Oh, and of course... Happy Birthday to me!

I never would have guessed when I read the first Harry Potter book that this many years later I'd be battling Ticketmaster for the chance to get an access code for a chance to get tickets to Cursed Child NYC. I think it would be easier to find the golden ticket in a chocolate bar at this point. I'm glad they are trying to protect the tickets from scalpers, but it would help if their registration system was working. I've been trying since Sunday and have been on the phone with tech support today because registration closes at 10pm tonight. It lets me register, but I don't receive a confirmation email and apparently that's a big problem. Ai yi yi. I'm getting too old for this crap.
                                Ugh, sounds like registration for Comic-Con San Diego. The difference being that SDCC's registration system actually works.
                                Last edited by Scary Kitty; 06 October 2017, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X