Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    Doing this suggest that S3 is not going to happen
    Oh crud! I like Revolution. I do think it jumps around a bit too much though. I like L&OVU also but I'd rather see a new episode of Revolution than a repeat of SVU. I never watch repeats of SVU. Don't see the point in it at all.
    Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Especially when so damn many channels SHOW repeats of SVU, L&O and NCIS.

Comment

the way they are putting longer gaps between episodes seems they are trying to kill interest

Comment

What Garhkal said above.
          Of course I would love to see Revolution renewed but if it isn't I hope we're not left with a cliffhanger but some sort of resolution

Comment

I think it will be cancelled, but wouldn't mind if it wasn't. I don't really watch much anymore.
            sigpic

Comment

This is NBC right? Cancelled on a cliffhanger is almost a certainty.

Comment

Stop being cynical. The reason it will be a cliffhanger is because Revolution is a serialized drama.
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Perelandra View Post
                  What Garhkal said above.
                  Of course I would love to see Revolution renewed but if it isn't I hope we're not left with a cliffhanger but some sort of resolution
                  Well, with how few eps are left, it's going to be hard to see a resolution done.

Comment

I guess they will also have to take into consideration whether they will air season 4 and 5, given that shows rarely get cancelled so close to the syndication gold mine. On current numbers, NBC committing themselves to at least 2 more seasons may be to much to ask, so I am guessing it won't be renewed. But there a lot to explore in the Revolution universe I hope it does get renewed.

Personally I don't see how they can end it in their current situation, Texas I suspect aren't as prepared for war as patriots or the other fractions think they are. Which means as much as Miles and Monroe want their army, I suspect Texas isn't going to be providing it on there own, an off to California we go.

The real question is how are they going to connect the current struggle between the different humans fractions and the nanites. Which sadly I can only see going one way and that the nanites choosing sides. Hopefully the writers got something more original in stored. An we still got to figure out how to deal with that mind control, an again I hope the writers avoid the temptation of having the Nanites remove it.

Comment

Maybe it winds up being that Aaron tells everyone about the nanites and what they have become, and that serves to unify everyone against both the nano and the patriots (since it was really them that released them in the first place!)

Comment

its seems that its a no then

a bit gutted will have to enjoy whats left and look forward to falling skies

Comment

Sucks that it got cancelled. With the history of US TV conmpanies I'd wager it'll end on a cliffie. Or a poorly executed ending given that they don't have much time to conclude it properly. Why do we keep watching new shows? It may be time for us all to wait till the shows reach their end and decide if it's worth watching.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                            Sucks that it got cancelled. With the history of US TV conmpanies I'd wager it'll end on a cliffie. Or a poorly executed ending given that they don't have much time to conclude it properly. Why do we keep watching new shows? It may be time for us all to wait till the shows reach their end and decide if it's worth watching.
                            Most people don't get as upset when shows ends like fandoms do.
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              Most people don't get as upset when shows ends like fandoms do.
                              It's not the fact shows get cancelled that annoys me. It's the fact that most of them end on a bloody cliffanger. I. HATE. CLIFFHANGERS
                              sigpic

Comment

Perhaps we need to start ending the TV exes on cliff hangers!

Comment

Working...
                                X