This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mousie View Post
    I remember this one, I think that some Aliens give Sam the chance to change time, so she ends up with Jack in Iraq and I think once they get free she ends up pregnant, but Jack doesn't know and is with his wife and son. Sam's mom is still alive in it.
    That's "Intervention" by Jo R.
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
      There is a story by Jo R, that I haven't read?

*runs out*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
        Thanks for that, I was sure it was one of Jo's but didn't see it on her site.
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for that, I was sure it was one of Jo's but didn't see it on her site.
          I know, lol, it took me a while to find it. You're welcome.
          sigpic

Comment

I remember this one, I think that some Aliens give Sam the chance to change time, so she ends up with Jack in Iraq and I think once they get free she ends up pregnant, but Jack doesn't know and is with his wife and son. Sam's mom is still alive in it.
            Thanks but that isn't it, it was one of the first one I read so my memory of it is sketchy. Jack is in prision in Iraq, he is in bad shape his eyes are swollen shut, anyways they throw Sam in (don't ask me how she got there) and they kept each other going until they were rescued. Once rescued he only knew her first name and tried finding her which was difficult because she never gave him her real name.

Thanks though for your suggestion I will read that one

Comment

Looking over your suggestion Devilish Me, it looks like this may be the one. I seemed to have forgotten much of it, so a big thank you to you.

Am I the only one who forgets some of the first stories I've read, that one always stood out in my mind but I forgot so many details of it, which was strange because I really liked it. Must be time to start re-reading them all lol

Comment

Originally posted by komppy View Post
                Thanks but that isn't it, it was one of the first one I read so my memory of it is sketchy. Jack is in prision in Iraq, he is in bad shape his eyes are swollen shut, anyways they throw Sam in (don't ask me how she got there) and they kept each other going until they were rescued. Once rescued he only knew her first name and tried finding her which was difficult because she never gave him her real name.

I totally know this one, but can't remember the title. It has Kawalsky in it, he's the one who rescues them. And when they meet up in SGC Kawalsky recognizes Sam but Jack doesn't, right?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by komppy View Post

Oh man, I definitely remember this one, but I can't remember the title or author.

I wouldn't mind re-reading that one myself.

Comment

I'm looking for a fic I read maybe 1/2 year ago. The wraith and the asaurans (the pagesus galaxy reps) are allied. Theyre attacking atlantis and its going realy bad for the good guys. Sam is captured as one of the last suvivors and thrown in a cell. she is drugged or something. she wakes up and eventualy realises it was all a drug-induced halucination, brougt on by that yucky stuff apophis gave them on the hell-planet. she is still in the Milky way and they've just returned from the hell-planet. the rest of sg-1 has been worried about her, b/c she's been out for a week. I think the Tok'ra was in it too. It was either gen or het.

Does this ring a bell?
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by the very talented Luciana.

Comment

Originally posted by RingThing View Post
                      I'm looking for a fic I read maybe 1/2 year ago. The wraith and the asaurans (the pagesus galaxy reps) are allied. Theyre attacking atlantis and its going realy bad for the good guys. Sam is captured as one of the last suvivors and thrown in a cell. she is drugged or something. she wakes up and eventualy realises it was all a drug-induced halucination, brougt on by that yucky stuff apophis gave them on the hell-planet. she is still in the Milky way and they've just returned from the hell-planet. the rest of sg-1 has been worried about her, b/c she's been out for a week. I think the Tok'ra was in it too. It was either gen or het.

Does this ring a bell?
                      No - never heard of it, but it sounds really interesting. I love surprising stories and the whole different timeline thing. OK, I suppose this story sounds as if there is no change to the timeline - most was just really a dream, which I guess could happen - all it takes is making an episode where Sam (or someone else) wakes up and says "what a weird dream" and we see the calendar saying 2000 or something - what a laugh that would be I actually wished for that to happen during most of Star Trek: Enterprise, but, alas.

Anyway - if you figure out which story this is, I want to read it!

Comment

Does this ring a bell?
                        Yes...it actually does. I don't remember either title or author, but I'm sure it's ship. About half the story took place in Atlantis, then Sam woke up, home in the Milky Way and slowly started to remember how thing really was. I remember she didn't believe them at first. I'd really like to reread that story!
                        sigpic
                        button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

Does this ring a bell?
                          Yes. I believe it is 'Unexpected', by Roeskva: http://69.80.208.157/fandomnet/tokra...ry.php?sid=636

It is NC-17 and S/M ship.
                          sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post
                            Yes. I believe it is 'Unexpected', by Roeskva: http://69.80.208.157/fandomnet/tokra...ry.php?sid=636

It is NC-17 and S/M ship.
                            Maybe stupid question...is S/M short for some ship I should know or does it mean they...um...handcuff and stuff
                            sigpic
                            sig by jasminaGo -THANK YOU

Comment

Originally posted by JackSnakeskinner View Post
                              Maybe stupid question...is S/M short for some ship I should know or does it mean they...um...handcuff and stuff
                              I believe it's Sam/Martouf.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                                I believe it's Sam/Martouf.
                                It is - though I admit it can sometimes be a slightly...confusing abbreviation that ship has
                                sigpic
                                Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Working...
                                X