Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many ZPMs has Atlantis (since the SG exposition) ever been in possession of?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many ZPMs has Atlantis (since the SG exposition) ever been in possession of?

In the 5 seasons of SGA, how many ZPMs and when, has the Atlantis expedition gotten their hands on and in what episodes?

S.S.
    Last edited by SeaShephard; 27 January 2019, 04:14 PM.

I'm going to struggle remembering the exact episode names.

I believe the first came during the Siege when Daedalus came in carrying one. That one got depleted. When the Asurans took over Atlantis, they installed 3 ZPM's (I think it's called Return). When the expedition retook Atlantis they sent two back to Earth and kept one. Then that one got depleted when the Asurans attacked so Atlantis flew through space and they got a replacement one from the Asurans (I think either Adrift or Lifeline). Then at the very last ep, Todd gave Shepard two more to power the stardrive.

So, I count 7. Did I miss any?

sigpic
    Stargate spin off series: Stargate Millennium
    https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5580179/StargateMillennium

Comment

Didn't Ladon Radim have a depleted ZPM? Not sure if it made it to Atlantis, he said it was depleted but I am guessing McKay would have taken it and checked it out?

S.S.

Comment

No, that one was left behind on that planet that got nuked.

sigpic
        Stargate spin off series: Stargate Millennium
        https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5580179/StargateMillennium

Comment

Originally posted by StargateMillennium View Post
          No, that one was left behind on that planet that got nuked.
          Ohhh that's right so no idea if it was depleted or not... Wonder what happens if a fully charged ZPM finds its way into ground zero of a Nuke?

S.S.

Comment

Originally posted by SeaShephard View Post
            Wonder what happens if a fully charged ZPM finds its way into ground zero of a Nuke?

S.S.
            Probably nothing given that the Asuran's spread out placement of ZPMs would have meant that Earth's Mark IX warheads would certainly have hit ZPM sites and the whole planet didn't explode.

Comment

Originally posted by Xaeden View Post
              Probably nothing given that the Asuran's spread out placement of ZPMs would have meant that Earth's Mark IX warheads would certainly have hit ZPM sites and the whole planet didn't explode.
              Good point! I am sure the nuking of the shipyards hit a ZPM or two!

S.S.

Comment

How many total do they have now?
                Price for Pain What do you mean violence isn't the answer?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

Ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

In theory... 5. Atlantis had 3 after the replicators invaded the city in "The Return." One stayed, one went to Earth to power the chair, one went to the Odyssey. Todd then gave Atlantis an additional two in the finale.

I would presume the ZPM powering the chair was simply buried in rubble and can be recovered.

Also, there was an indication at the end of the series that they had the ZPM power to get back to Pegasus, so it doesn't appear that the 3 powering the city were depleted on the way to Milky Way (and, of course, we know that he writers intended to have Atlantis go back). But what state their ZPM supply is in now, after all these years, is up in the air.

Comment

Working...
                  X