This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
    The people from Destiny are going to hunt some dangerous green aliens, who were comming in ugly, big Spaceships trying to take them.

The thought of a hunting just to get meat, frightens me a bit. I mean, who really wants to eat aliens?
    mmmmmmm....I wonder if they'd taste like chicken too, or something different....*goes in search of a really good wine to go with alien, maybe Brody can cook something up*

http://www.grumpyfrenchman.net/?p=93
    how about a little roasted chestburster?
    sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Hmm, in this case then I would relish the opportunity to see chloe and greer in tribal like hunting gear trying to get some alien meat.
      Tst

Comment

Hmm interesting. Mallozzi in his blog wrote a caption in a pic of an this alien drawing.

http://josephmallozzi.files.wordpres...7/img_5172.jpg

An early concept drawing that, while brilliantly alien, wasn't quite what I was looking for. Still, let's file this one away for future reference.
        Sounds like its for his episode... the hunt!
        sigpic

Comment

Update:

Time flies when you’re having fun – or when you’re not prepping that script until September, meaning you don’t have to finish your first draft until well after your return from hiatus. On the bright side, I finished the Tease and it’s a pretty damn good one, the kind the network loves: Jeopardy! Jeopardy! Jeopardy! This is going to be one of those episodes (like Malice and Cloverdale) that will be mostly shot on location, meaning there’ll be no ducking back up to the office for a quick break between set-ups. Guess I’ll be bringing my work – and chocolate – with me. Also, bug spray may not be a bad idea. I’m sure the experience will not be unlike that fab week I spent with Will Waring on the set of SGA’s Harmony all the way over at Widgeon Park – except that, in this case, the location under discussion is a much more manageable fifteen minutes or so drive from the studio.
          http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ies-2-mailbag/

Comment

Update:

I seem to have stalled on the script front. It would seem that lately, the greater part of my day is spent: a) fixing things around the house, b) booking a repairman, c) waiting for said repairman, d) re-booking the repairman so that he can return and complete work on the defective whatsit because he didn’t have a replacement part in his truck when he came the first time, e) anxiously waiting the repairman’s return and jumping up to answer the door whenever I hear a car pull up only to discover its a family checking out the open house across the street . Yes, in that order. I also managed to squeeze in some hiragana study, filing, work on my tax installments, and this blog. Tomorrow, however, is the day I finally make progress on The Hunt. Onward to Act the Second!
            http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...antis-mailbag/

Comment

I sort of hoped 'The Hunt' was a typo...

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                Update:
                Time flies when you’re having fun – or when you’re not prepping that script until September, meaning you don’t have to finish your first draft until well after your return from hiatus. On the bright side, I finished the Tease and it’s a pretty damn good one, the kind the network loves: Jeopardy! Jeopardy! Jeopardy! This is going to be one of those episodes (like Malice and Cloverdale) that will be mostly shot on location, meaning there’ll be no ducking back up to the office for a quick break between set-ups. Guess I’ll be bringing my work – and chocolate – with me. Also, bug spray may not be a bad idea. I’m sure the experience will not be unlike that fab week I spent with Will Waring on the set of SGA’s Harmony all the way over at Widgeon Park – except that, in this case, the location under discussion is a much more manageable fifteen minutes or so drive from the studio.

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ies-2-mailbag/
                Well... to me that seems like an episode set in a jungle - a proper hunt! I'm thinking 'Predator' right now, lol.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scott7070 View Post
                  Well... to me that seems like an episode set in a jungle - a proper hunt! I'm thinking 'Predator' right now, lol.
                  Yea... and the concept drawing for that alien looked intense.... The question.. Is the crew hunting the monster... or is the monster hunting the crew.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                    Yea... and the concept drawing for that alien looked intense.... The question.. Is the crew hunting the monster... or is the monster hunting the crew.
                    You mean the pic from JM's blog? I thought that alien is not going to be used.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                      You mean the pic from JM's blog? I thought that alien is not going to be used.
                      Still... It gives a bit of a hint to what they're going for.
                      sigpic

Comment

If the alien looks alien, then I'm happy.
                        sigpic

Comment

I think the alien in that image is meant to represent a 'boar' like animal. It is clearly designed to be crawling along the floor, probably sniffing out food along the floor. Even if they don't use this particular alien, that's clearly the outcome they want and so this must be a 'crew hunts alien' episode, and probably for meat! With all the LA firepower now onboard, Young won't have to limit the ammo so much heh?
                          sigpic

Comment

Small update:

Some progress on the script front. Who says SGU isn’t funny?
                            http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...f-atlantis-ii/

Comment

Originally posted by pg15 View Post
                              small update:

some progress on the script front. Who says sgu isn’t funny?
                              http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...f-atlantis-ii/
                              greer!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Can't say I'm too pleased about the noises coming from Mallozzi. The storylines sound like something from SG-1 or Atlantis, rather than SGU...

Comment

Working...
                                X