Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened with this show ???? OMG !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone else catch the part where Brody turns up from fixing the still and Young glares at him, forcing him to reply sheepishly "i..i wasnt drinking, i was fixing it .. "

I thought that statement there was full of ironic win

N.C

Comment

Originally posted by Nth Chevron View Post
      Did anyone else catch the part where Brody turns up from fixing the still and Young glares at him, forcing him to reply sheepishly "i..i wasnt drinking, i was fixing it .. "

I thought that statement there was full of ironic win

N.C
      I've been wondering this for awhile Nth Chevron, why do you sign your posts "N.C" when your username is on every post above your avatar.

Just curious, don't take it the wrong way

Comment

Some people like to sign their posts. I don't think I've ever gotten a reason why.

Anyway, things are definitely picking up this season and the last few episodes have been really good. It finally feels like Stargate now that they have control of the ship and are starting to work together. I admit, the long buildup to this point may have made the moment more satisfying but I will ultimately always dislike most of season 1.

Here's hoping to a season 3.

Comment

FTL is sexy
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by brandnew View Post
            It used to be so boring, I enjoyed so much playing guitar while going through the episode, barely watching with an eye. Stargate was becoming the best show to watch while you're eating. They really worked hard for it, I know they must be proud.
            How many times did I almost fall asleep when the blond doctor (I don't even know her name lol) is crying because... well.. .because everything makes her cry and her character is so damn uninteresting.

AND THEN WHAT HAPPENED ? Malice !! What the hell. I thought they were all gg, that only morons like me were going to watch this show because they always watched stargate and that's how it is. But damn, what an episode. So mature, so sexy, full of suspense.

Good god ! It's not dead !!!
            If you're bored, you've got no one to blame but yourself. If you continue to watch something that bores you, carrying on cranky because you demand to be entertained, damn it! then you've got no one to blame but yourself. It would be like me watching baseball or golf and ripping my hair out because I don't understand why they're chasing that ball thingie or what the rules are but damn it, I'm not being entertained! SGU has, for me at least, been "So mature, so sexy, full of suspense" from moment one. Glad you finally saw that. Maybe it'll inspire you to go back and re-watch all those "boring" episodes with a new eye

as an aside, I have to say that this is the first time ever that I have considered banning a word outright from my vocabulary. If I hear the word "booooorrrring" One. More. Time....I'm gonna snap
            sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
              I think in the last two episodes SGU started getting interesting for me again, This episode made it interesting. I am actually excited about the next episode. And I am also, personally, glad that the smut levels are lower this time around, or at least they seem to be.

It's also finally making things happen, that's always been my problem with SGU, things don't happen or they happen too slowly. I'm not asking for Malice paced episodes all the time, but as long as things don't drag out anymore I'll be happy.
              This post sums up my feelings about the show. I'd add don't drag out anymore or make a 360º turn (that is ending up in the same place).
              You may say it's more realistic but so is paint drying: you don't make shows about it. You're supposed to watch a story arc. Give me some credit: I tried to avoy the B word.
              sigpic
              Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
              Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by Sami_ View Post
                Yeah Malice was an excellent episode, the show has been pretty boring up until the last couple of episodes.
                Only boring people get bored. Or people not on hallucinogens. Seriously, makes the SGU experience really... colourful.
                ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                  Only boring people get bored.
                  Or people with different tastes, experiences and expectations than your own.
                  sigpic
                  Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                  Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                    Or people with different tastes, experiences and expectations than your own.
                    That was a joke, kid. Heard a bad parent on Mad Men say it once.

Here's another: But other people aren't me, and thus if they are bored and I am not, then they are the problem.
                    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                      If you're bored, you've got no one to blame but yourself. If you continue to watch something that bores you, carrying on cranky because you demand to be entertained, damn it! then you've got no one to blame but yourself. It would be like me watching baseball or golf and ripping my hair out because I don't understand why they're chasing that ball thingie or what the rules are but damn it, I'm not being entertained! SGU has, for me at least, been "So mature, so sexy, full of suspense" from moment one. Glad you finally saw that. Maybe it'll inspire you to go back and re-watch all those "boring" episodes with a new eye

as an aside, I have to say that this is the first time ever that I have considered banning a word outright from my vocabulary. If I hear the word "booooorrrring" One. More. Time....I'm gonna snap
                      I'm totally agreeing with you. I'm bored by it and still watch it but that's because I watched it for so long that not seeing an episode would like not having an item from a collection. Actually I repeat, I'm not a hater, I've seen every single ep of sg... lol... Many times wondering why ^^ That's just the show I'll watch till the end, I'm too far to stop. But also, I know the mechanics of it, so being bored by it it's just because I know their tricks too well. I really enjoy when they reach, after all these years, a feeling of total freshness, and that's what Malice was.

Comment

Working...
                      X