Continuity in Episodes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Continuity in Episodes

A thank you to the SG production team for keeping the Sunburn on the characters its nice to see the continuity between episodes!

I know on lost they take pictures and document each cut / bruise / scar so that in makeup they can make them look like they did in previous episodes. Its cool to see the healing process of the wounds etc. It helps when doing flashbacks too as they look more like their previous selves!

agreed. they seem to be doing a great job so far.
    sigpic

Comment

According to John Scalzi they're also keeping an ammo count too for all rounds used.

Comment

It's good to see this kind of continuity, after the episode on the desert planet i thought that the tan would have faded by this episode but it is good to see that they are still keeping on with the makeup.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IcarusAbides View Post
          It's good to see this kind of continuity, after the episode on the desert planet i thought that the tan would have faded by this episode but it is good to see that they are still keeping on with the makeup.
          In relation to this episode, the desert episode was 'yesterday'.

Comment

Agreed. Back in star trek voyager I hated how it seemed like they pressed the reset button after each episode.

Comment

Yeah, I'm pleased they have kept the makeup/injuries consistent.

However, did you see that Chloe had two new outfits in Light? What-- did she bring her suitcase through in the rush to leave Icarus?
              ~~~~~ Meant to Be ~~~~~

Comment

I didnt notice the chloe outfits, will have to rewatch, the continuity so far has been good, i expected Young to be fit and healthy by the end of Air.
                sigpic

Comment

Lol yeah hopefully we don't see too many more new outfits from Chloe or we'll start thinking their is a mall somewhere on board.

Comment

Also, did I see an iPod dock in Rush's quarters?

Not exactly crucial to their survival!

Comment

Originally posted by talyn2k1 View Post
                      Also, did I see an iPod dock in Rush's quarters?

Not exactly crucial to their survival!
                      It could be crucial to their survival if it's the only things that relaxes rush.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Squires View Post
                        Agreed. Back in star trek voyager I hated how it seemed like they pressed the reset button after each episode.
                        As much as I loved them, SGA and SG-1 were often the same way. A character gets shot in one episode, and they're perfectly healthy the next. It's fine; it just means that the next episode was months later, but I do like shows like this the build off one another.

I loved that they still have sunburns. I love that Greer's uniform has had the same blood stains since the pilot. Heck, I love that they're in the same clothes. They mentioned last episode about people going through caffeine and nicotine withdrawal. Kudos to TPTB for paying attention to this stuff.
                        sigpic
                        FOX Network

Comment

Originally posted by IcarusAbides View Post
                          It could be crucial to their survival if it's the only things that relaxes rush.
                          LOL! But why would an iPod dock be in one of those crates? I mean, that is how all their stuff got on the ship, right? I guess Rush plans ahead, kinda like I always have something to doodle on in the car.
                          Why are Stargate scientists so awesome?

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
                            In relation to this episode, the desert episode was 'yesterday'.
                            Actually 2 days ago by the end of the episode - In Darkness they mentioned Greer and Scott as "The Heros of Yesterday" - They also mentioned that whats-his-name was one day shy of his birthday. In Light they were told "it's past midnight" and whats-his-names birthday.

Just pointing it out

On to the main point of posting though, I am also really glad they are keeping things consistent. So far we have the Tan, Youngs limp, the clothing the characters are wearing (with the possible exception of Chloe who I could have sworn was wearing a dress in the earlier episodes until her shower scene), etc. Hopefully this will continue.

Comment

Originally posted by Otarush View Post
                              LOL! But why would an iPod dock be in one of those crates? I mean, that is how all their stuff got on the ship, right? I guess Rush plans ahead, kinda like I always have something to doodle on in the car.
                              Obviously Rush was prepared for all eventualities including boredom so he packed his book and his ipod dock.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X