This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Falcon said!

Notifications can take a while to get through the system to our inboxes because they get sent out in "Cluster" (group) form to ease pressure on the Site's Servers,btw.

Just in case anyone wonders why sometimes "instant" isn't quite that fast...
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Why does the forum profile info ask for my gender but I do not see that info in public profile?
      Edit I found That info. It was hard to find though.
      Hello
      I like Daniel. Why is there not a simple heart emoji? I got a crush on Daniel. I think I always did.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Wolf the Artist View Post
        Why does the forum profile info ask for my gender but I do not see that info in public profile?
        Edit I found That info. It was hard to find though.
        Probably because it's a standard feature... but you don't have to fill it.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Profile info shared is entirely down to our personal choices and comfort,and a lot of the standard vbulletin features are just options the developers installed to make things more social for forum users.

You'll get used to it all eventually,Bad Wolf!

Comment

Just a quick heads-up in advance for anyone wondering why their post titles and rep bar titles change this weekend.

June Theme: Farscape ~ June 28-30 2019

Themes are just a fun thing.Ignore it all if you wish.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
              Profile info shared is entirely down to our personal choices and comfort,and a lot of the standard vbulletin features are just options the developers installed to make things more social for forum users.
              And you can lie as much as you like, for example take 10 years off your age...

Comment

Or add a century.We've had a few do that.One would safely presume they are considerably younger...unless they found a way to achieve nigh on immortality.

Comment

Or add a century.We've had a few do that.One would safely presume they are considerably younger...unless they found a way to achieve nigh on immortality.
                  or they are simply Wraith or any other long-living alien race

I usually do not add my age though seeing it always makes me feel too old

Comment

Mentally I do not feel old, physically I do.
                    My body is wearing out, but my mind isn't.
                    http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

You mean me dont you ? We Lothcats can live a long time!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

GW's clock seems to be back in sync with the PC clock again. Was really weird whatever it was that was causing that 5-minute lag. Gregg, if it is you that is responsible for fixing this, thank you.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

GW was down early this morning so maybe that's what was going on.

Comment

Was multiquote fixed as well? Or is that something that's connected to what browser one uses?

Chrome, in my case.

Comment

Originally posted by ScifigirlSG View Post
                              GW was down early this morning so maybe that's what was going on.
                              Was it? I was out and didn't get back home until after about 6pm (UK time) and GW was up and running. Hopefully that's what the downtime was all about.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              Was multiquote fixed as well? Or is that something that's connected to what browser one uses?

Chrome, in my case.
                              Using Chrome too and multiquote appears to be working.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                                Using Chrome too and multiquote appears to be working.
                                Then it's me...
                                Could have gone either way.

Comment

Working...
                                X