The GLBT and GSA Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
    running's for chumps i have nice little hoverboard ah, the joys of having an evil lab
    Well yeah evil labs are always fun....argh I used to hang out there, seems like ages since I have been there

Originally posted by Louis_Vuitton View Post
    Must stay on her good side for safety.
    That seems like a good plan

Comment

you're always welcome to come back! the pic in my sig is a direct link
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
        He's got a point though...

Carter + Weir
        Carter + Teyla
        Carter + Keller

Get rid of Carter, mix the other three a bit and add a little Heightmeyer.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          Get rid of Carter, mix the other three a bit and add a little Heightmeyer.
          sif

Comment

*looks for something to hide behind and looks up* Are we on the same side too

Comment

yep... as a rule of thumb, unless she's a real b***h, i don't go after women, and i don't go after GLBT or straight sympathisers... they have their hands full with bashers and phobes... i ain't gonna add to the mix... might thin out the croud a bit tho
              I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
              sigpic

Comment

I had fun today with a lady-shaped (anatomically correct) icecube. The parental units aren't home, so I can finally get them out of hiding and use 'em.

I wondered if it would fit through the bottle-opening of my Evian-bottle. It did, after 12 minutes of melting-time. The hips and the shoulders were the problem.

Random, I know.

Comment

I had fun today with a lady-shaped (anatomically correct) icecube. The parental units aren't home, so I can finally get them out of hiding and use 'em.

I wondered if it would fit through the bottle-opening of my Evian-bottle. It did, after 12 minutes of melting-time. The hips and the shoulders were the problem.

Random, I know.
                  ROFL =))

But how where you sure of anatomically correct I mean the few women I dated where certainly differently shaped

Comment

Well... They have all the right features (imho), at least when they freeze okay.

But, you know, I haven't dated yet so maybe I'll change my opinion once I did.

Comment

Well... They have all the right features (imho), at least when they freeze okay.

But, you know, I haven't dated yet so maybe I'll change my opinion once I did.
                      Stop making me laugh at 3 am... but this is sooooo funny!!! and hey you can always alter them if you don't think they are correct...I mean lik their boobs or hips...okay that didn't come out right

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                        and hey you can always alter them if you don't think they are correct...I mean lik their boobs or hips...okay that didn't come out right
                        LOL

Comment

Hehe, the ice cubes sounds fun, I rember a laser pointer that I have seen once, it had a variety of different shapes one of witch was the outline of a naked woman

Comment

Wow where do you buy your icecubes Flacon
                            You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
                            -Libba Bray

Comment

Originally posted by Louis_Vuitton View Post
                              Wow where do you buy your icecubes Flacon
                              Good question... And the answer -> I wouldn't know. *plays the innocent tune*

Comment

Oh they're the randomly magically appearing ice cubes eh
                                You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
                                -Libba Bray

Comment

Working...
                                X