Bringing back and continuing Star Trek: Enterprise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raj_2006 View Post
    There is 746 signatures on the petition now. Lets see we can reach 1,000. It is free to sign.

I am annoyed what they were planning to do for season 5. If season 5 happened we my have got 2 more seasons or more.
    I'd be more annoyed that they killed the show with the never-ending Xindi story arc. S4 was quite good, but even I tuned out much of S3 when the Xindi showed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
      I'd be more annoyed that they killed the show with the never-ending Xindi story arc. S4 was quite good, but even I tuned out much of S3 when the Xindi showed up.
      Season 3 was good. Season 4 was great. What I read about season 5, it may have been great too.

The petition has reached 778 signatures now. Lets keep going. If people serious want Star Trek: Enterprise back, either as a live action series again or animation series, the petition is one of the best way to show them. That we, the fans, want it to return and continue with season 5 onwards and maybe lead torwards a sequel-prequel series telling stories of the early years of the Federation, which I think should be called Star Trek: Federation or Star Trek: Rise of the Federation or Star Trek: The Rise of the Federation.

Comment

The Organians stopped the children from fighting in "Errand"; it is implied by other comments in the series that a treaty was negotiated offscreen.
        The Organians....just like the Walkers of Sigma 957 in Babylon 5....either move out of their way or get stomped

Comment

783 signtures. Come on fans, we can do more. If you want Star Trek: Enterprise back, help sign the petition, share the petition and tell others please. Strength in numbers.

Comment

Season 3 was good. Season 4 was great. What I read about season 5, it may have been great too.

The petition has reached 778 signatures now. Lets keep going. If people serious want Star Trek: Enterprise back, either as a live action series again or animation series, the petition is one of the best way to show them. That we, the fans, want it to return and continue with season 5 onwards and maybe lead torwards a sequel-prequel series telling stories of the early years of the Federation, which I think should be called Star Trek: Federation or Star Trek: Rise of the Federation or Star Trek: The Rise of the Federation.
            I'd rather see a new trek series that isn't a prequal or retro series. I want to see it go forward. I forget which series/episode it was, but one Trek TV episode ended 1000 or more years in the future, with the Captain & bridge crew of an "Enterprise" looking out across the gulf between galaxies as they were heading out to Andromeda, I think it was. I'd like to see that as a starting point.

Move forward, not backwards.

Comment

I'd rather see a new trek series that isn't a prequal or retro series. I want to see it go forward. I forget which series/episode it was, but one Trek TV episode ended 1000 or more years in the future, with the Captain & bridge crew of an "Enterprise" looking out across the gulf between galaxies as they were heading out to Andromeda, I think it was. I'd like to see that as a starting point.

I wouldn't've minded if the series about Picard started off with his early years of starship command....i.e., have the first perhaps few seasons be set during his time on the Stargazer and then have some eps set during portions of his career you don't get to see on-screen and then have the final perhaps 2 seasons be set in 2399.

Comment

The petition has reached 795 signtures. Nearly at 800. We can reach 1,000+. Star Trek: Enterprise fans, help the petition by signing it, sharing it and tellings others. Strength in numbers. https://www.change.org/p/cbs-bring-s...n-5-on-netflix

Well they already have ST: Picard, which is set in 2399. ST: Discovery is going over 900 years into the future. They could do another series set in the same year as ST: Picard on the Enterprise or another ship. They can still do Star Trek: Enterprise and have a sequel-prequel series while the other shows are set in the future of Star Trek: Enterprise. I wish they do an anthology series.

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                I wouldn't've minded if the series about Picard started off with his early years of starship command....i.e., have the first perhaps few seasons be set during his time on the Stargazer and then have some eps set during portions of his career you don't get to see on-screen and then have the final perhaps 2 seasons be set in 2399.
                It would be great if they do an anthology series.

Comment

Petition has reached 800 signtures. We are very close to 1,000. Lets do this fans, please sign the petition, share and tell others. Strength in numbers.

Anyone got any ideas about getting Star Trek: Enterprise back for more seasons and maybe a movie or 2?

Comment

Petition has reached 800 signtures. We are very close to 1,000. Lets do this fans, please sign the petition, share and tell others. Strength in numbers.

Anyone got any ideas about getting Star Trek: Enterprise back for more seasons and maybe a movie or 2?
                    Yes, but it involves time travel. Go back in time and eliminate the Xindi story arc and jump from S2's finale (which is revealed to have been a nightmare or a holodeck thing) directly to Season 4.

Comment

You need 100,000 signatures at least for Paramount even to show interest. Probably more
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

The petition was started 3 years ago and only has 800 votes?
                        It wasn't promoted. I checked the Imdb board archive and nothing.

Comment

One other thing... change.org is well known for pushing left-wing political causes, and, the site wants my name, email address and location. Sorry, I don't need to be bombarded with leftist advertising, nor do I need to have my information sold or traded to other parties.

Maybe have them try a petition on a neutral or independently run site that doesn't want to collect info? I wouldn't sign it for those reasons alone.

Comment

One other thing... change.org is well known for pushing left-wing political causes, and, the site wants my name, email address and location. Sorry, I don't need to be bombarded with leftist advertising, nor do I need to have my information sold or traded to other parties.

Maybe have them try a petition on a neutral or independently run site that doesn't want to collect info? I wouldn't sign it for those reasons alone.
                            There is a box you can tick to not display your name and comment.

Comment

There is a box you can tick to not display your name and comment.
                              And if I click my heels 3 times....

They may or may not display it, But they still have it. And the largely ineffective legislation that was passed restricting unwanted phone calls specifically exempts political calls and such, so it's a good bet that giving them either email address or any other contact info will give my info to a group of people who are trying to destroy the country.

That site has a strong left bias, and I staunchly oppose its agenda. I will not give that site anything which might help it in any way.

Whoever chose to put the petition on that site should have thought about alienating potential petitioners.

Comment

And if I click my heels 3 times....

They may or may not display it, But they still have it. And the largely ineffective legislation that was passed restricting unwanted phone calls specifically exempts political calls and such, so it's a good bet that giving them either email address or any other contact info will give my info to a group of people who are trying to destroy the country.

That site has a strong left bias, and I staunchly oppose its agenda. I will not give that site anything which might help it in any way.

Whoever chose to put the petition on that site should have thought about alienating potential petitioners.
                                And. The only thing they send is an e-mail on the update of the petition you have signed. You can stop those e-mails from being sent or just block them. So what is it is left-wing political causes, the important thing is, is it factual and justified.

Comment

Working...
                                X