• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
      I used to have a swim suit that looked like that shirt!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
        It's also very nice, but I was just about to getting used to the corn
        Okay, which do you prefer?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
          I used to have a swim suit that looked like that shirt!

humm this shirt is special, I don't like but RC is still cute inside
          sigpic
          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post

humm this shirt is special, I don't like but RC is still cute inside
            It must be from California Solo. RC said he had some old clothes from the (I think) early 1990's that he brought along with him for the film. Things he thought a guy like that would wear.

I think I have clothes hanging in my closet older than that. LOL! Probably older than some of you!
            sigpic

Comment

It must be from California Solo. RC said he had some old clothes from the (I think) early 1990's that he brought along with him for the film. Things he thought a guy like that would wear.

I think I have clothes hanging in my closet older than that. LOL! Probably older than some of you!
              I'm curious to see your collection of clothes of the 90s
              sigpic
              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by cavyherd View Post
                You notice that's the same plaid shirt he wore at SD Comic Con 2011? (Ghods, do I need a life, or what? In my defense, I notice because that's what he's wearing here.)
                Don't feel bad. I do that, too. A forum friend was counting how many white shirts he had. Pitiful!!! <snork!>
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                  I'm curious to see your collection of clothes of the 90s
                  I'm afraid it's a boring collection. I have mostly blue jeans and cotton blouses, some tee shirts. I have very few "dress up" clothes. But I do still have a leather jacket I bought in Sweden when I was 19, there is no way I would ever in a million years fit into it, but still I keep it. And I have to admit, it is much older than the '90's.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
                    Don't feel bad. I do that, too. A forum friend was counting how many white shirts he had. Pitiful!!! <snork!>
                    We like to do that here, too!

The latest white shirt. Here he's trying to count how many white shirts he has.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm afraid it's a boring collection. I have mostly blue jeans and cotton blouses, some tee shirts. I have very few "dress up" clothes. But I do still have a leather jacket I bought in Sweden when I was 19, there is no way I would ever in a million years fit into it, but still I keep it. And I have to admit, it is much older than the '90's.
                      A leather jacket, I love, it's really beautiful! as RC
                      sigpic
                      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

What are these images from? I don't recognize the shirt... Thanks!
                        sigpic

Comment

We like to do that here, too!

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc370/Jeri33/RC%20Interview5-2012/th_RC5-18-12_005.png

The latest white shirt. Here he's trying to count how many white shirts he has.
                          my god, RC must have a lot of shirt
                          Last edited by Duval; 03 June 2012, 03:24 PM.
                          sigpic
                          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
                            What are these images from? I don't recognize the shirt... Thanks!
                            The white one, or the floral one? I think the floral must be something to do with California Solo. myhelix has been screen capping again. We must demand she tell us, but alas, she is sleeping.
                            sigpic

Comment

Just in case anyone missed it, here is the latest interview.
                              http://blip.tv/roblicuria/robert-carlyle-6150507

with the latest white shirt
                              sigpic

Comment

The white one, or the floral one? I think the floral must be something to do with California Solo. myhelix has been screen capping again. We must demand she tell us, but alas, she is sleeping.
                                The floral one. I assumed it was "California Solo" because I hadn't seen these clips before. Thanks.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X