Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Don't disagree with you there. My problem is I find its more complex than a child's life or a woman wanting to choose. I know I will get attacked for this but I have problems that when it comes to a child a father has no say. I understand nothing happens to his body but it concerns me he has no say in a being that is half his genrs
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

I don't think you're alone on that, thing is there's only two outcome, keep it or leave it. Which begs the question, should the Dad be able to force a woman to keep the baby? Or perhaps he could take custody if the abortion limit date is past?
      Spoiler:
      I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Of course not force. That is just as bad as a pro life argument. Which just brings me back to my original stance. This is more complicated than life vs choice which is why I reject both. I tend to reject most binary arguments
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Unbelievable.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainmen...buse-1.5135000

Keya Morgan was charged on Friday with five counts of elder abuse, including false imprisonment, fraud and forgery stemming from an incident last summer when Lee was 95 years old, a spokeswoman for the Los Angeles Superior Court public information office told Los Angeles City News Service.
          There are two things I hate above all in this world, child and woman beaters AND elderly abusers. I hope there's a special place in hell for those persons.
          Spoiler:
          I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

I feel similar about animal abusers.
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              I feel similar about animal abusers.
              For once we agree. Maybe.

If I had my druthers, anyone convicted of animal abuse should be subjected to the exact same treatment that the abused animal was given, fatal or not.

As far as Stan Lee's situation, how many others have the same or similar carried out on them? The only reason we hear about this is Lee's celebrity status.

Comment

And here, we have the best reason possible to avoid driving small cars.

https://www.foxnews.com/auto/study-f...e-is-the-worst

Some numb-nut needed a study to learn this? Whatever happened to plain old common sense?

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                  And here, we have the best reason possible to avoid driving small cars.

https://www.foxnews.com/auto/study-f...e-is-the-worst

Some numb-nut needed a study to learn this? Whatever happened to plain old common sense?
                  You're blind to the true message conveyed to you.

No **** dude small cars kill everybody knows it. Corporations invest millions for idiotic studies such as this so they can advertise themselves by news outlets they got in their pockets. It reaffirms your will and desire to buy big cars.
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Classic definition of confirmation bias
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Classic definition of confirmation bias
                      My post in 5 words.

I would grant you some bacon but there's been talk of lizard bacon lately so I'm applying 25% tariff
                      Spoiler:

Comment

*takes out Annoyed's credit card*

You have to make a living
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
                          You're blind to the true message conveyed to you.

No **** dude small cars kill everybody knows it. Corporations invest millions for idiotic studies such as this so they can advertise themselves by news outlets they got in their pockets. It reaffirms your will and desire to buy big cars.
                          How about the simplest explanation is the best? In addition to needing the truck & towing capability, I want to to be the one to walk away from it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
                            My post in 5 words.

I would grant you some bacon but there's been talk of lizard bacon lately so I'm applying 25% tariff
                            A 25% tariff won't slow a bacon fiend like jegate down at all. He might actually consider lizard bacon a rare delicacy.

Comment

True, didn't take him long to commit a felony:

*takes out Annoyed's credit card*

You have to make a living
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Annoyed can handle it. Remember how we established how easier his generation had it
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X