Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
    I make mine in 1920x1080 because it fits my monitor, but I think 1280x800 is a common size as well.

And thank you
    Thank you! I may or may not beg help in figuring out gimp.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      Thank you! I may or may not beg help in figuring out gimp.
      I can unfortunately not help you with that, I work in PS6

Comment

C'est la vie
        sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, just thought I'd pop in to say hi! It's been years since I've been here, but I've recently got back into reading fanfic and have just started a rewatch from the very beginning. Great to see the videos from comic con , proves there's still hope yet!

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post

Here's a thought and call-out to all shippers!
            Do you lean Sam's way or Jack's way or straight down the middle or some other way!

I think I lean Jack's way. Most of my videos seem to show that. I try hard to keep them neutral but I think they tend to be mostly Jack's POV. As for discussions, I think I usually see things from Jack's eyes. Unless it's clearly a Sam-centric episode or scene.

Okay Shippers!!!
            Interesting question! I'm so totally sucked into the world of Sam right now. I'm not sure of it's because I can relate more to her, or if it's because I find her character much more interesting to explore. Now that I've stumbled onto fic again I really can't get enough of anything that is written from her point of view.

Comment

Okay shippers, shameless self-promotion here. Back in the ancient archives of this thread, once upon a time, I used to opine frequently on the episode Entity and why Sam was chosen. I finally was able to build a story around that and it’s being released on July 11th!

43E7179F-B3F9-46F4-B09A-BBEC66B80BBD.jpg

You can read more here:

https://www.gateworld.net/news/2019/...-infiltration/

As always, thanks for your support!

sigpic

Comment

Awesome!
                sigpic

Comment

@AstraPerAspera Sweet!!!

Comment

Here's the final edit of Part 3 of SG-1 fan fiction series The Long and Winding Road:

Part 3 - One Planet. Two Religions.
                    Rating: PG
                    SG-1 gates to a planet with two religions and must help the planet in getting rid of the minor religion.

The rest of my SG-1 fan fiction can be found here: http://planettv1.proboards.com/post/2189/thread

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Ship Day art suggestion:

hi-res version

Comment

I like it.

Probably won't make it though as I think we'll be traveling
                        sigpic

Comment

The ship day art is beautiful! I believe, after all those years, their love is still burning hot, as is our love for them!

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
                            Ship Day art suggestion:

[IMG]http://an-c.dk/at/gateworld/shipday2019/shipday-2019-700x500-invitation.jpg

hi-res version
                            That's good. That works.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

@AstraPerAspera Congratulations! I'll definitely be grabbing a copy! =D

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                                Probably won't make it though as I think we'll be traveling
                                Too bad you won't make it, but traveling is nice

and thank you all for the kind words about the art I'll start tweeting about Ship Day when we get closer to the date.

Comment

Working...
                                X