X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
    I have some pet theories........ I hope spoiler tags work here

Spoiler:

The stardrives they used on the mothership The Resolute were stolen alien technology. The Jupiter engines they use on the Jupiter ships might also be stolen tech modified by humans

My pet theory and this could be a potential future spoiler

Spoiler:

Earth found out about the aliens somehow before all this was set in motion, the meteor thing was a cover to get one of their ships. Maybe one of them crashed here in the past and that's how they knew about them, or some other event happened in the LIS timeline. But either way Earth knew in advance about the alien technology. That's how they got that stardrive for the Resolute.

But then if that is true how did Earth find out about the aliens to even begin to hunt for an engine to steal?
    Spoilers for remaining episodes so don't click until you have seen all 10

Spoiler:

You are absolutely correct, well done. The drives on the main ship were stolen from an alien aircraft shot down and covered up as "the Christmas star", the Resolute was attacked by the aliens who came back to get their engine back, the Jupiter engines must be reverse engineered too since a part of the crashed alien ship interfaces with the Jupiter, powers it and jumps home with only the Robinson's on board, everybody else is back on the resolute..

Comment

https://screenrant.com/lost-space-season-2-developed/
      sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

Comment

This is a potential positive sign.
        sigpic

Comment

I've watched the first 3 episodes. I like it well enough, I'm going to keep watching.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
            I've watched the first 3 episodes. I like it well enough, I'm going to keep watching.
            I think that sums it up. It's just enough better than Terra Nova to keep watching. Not stand out, not shout from the roof tops, but - hey, I've been watching nearly an episode a night, and there's plenty of other options, so - it's enough.
            back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
            "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
            "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
            and lots more!

Comment

What people remember Terra Nova? I'm trying to put that one out of my memory.
              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

I'm not planning on binging this, I don't have time to binge shows anyway. Will probably watch 1 - 2 a week.

Comment

You might not be fond of the story or family but the production in this show is just great. It's like a movie every episode.

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                    This is a potential positive sign.
                    I don't want to douse your optimism but it's pretty common to plan the next season before a renewal
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

It's interesting that Netflix have by all accounts put a lot of money into this project, with no doubt a lot of that money tied up in reusable sets (the Jupiters and err cars) - you'd think it would almost make sense to do another season...

(2 more to go here... couldn't stop at just one last night.)
                      back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                      "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                      "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                      and lots more!

Comment

Now come on who wants one of those chariots? How much fun would that be to drive around in?

Comment

You might not be fond of the story or family but the production in this show is just great. It's like a movie every episode.
                          Oh, I like the show, I'm just not going to burn through it in a day or so. Rather make it last a few weeks, at least.

Comment

I tried watching it but just gave up after 5 episodes. I absolutely cannot stand neither the doctor nor the extreme contrivances anymore. They literally cannot do even a single thing without something going wrong in the dumbest of ways. Not even launch a weather balloon. Doctor Smith seems to have access to the script, overhearing the right stuff, finding the right stuff, stuff conveniently getting lost (they had 3 hours to pump out the fuel of that desert-stranded ship, yet the guy runs in at the last minute to check for personal stuff?) that prevents her from being found out. Then like literally every villain ever she gets tased but despite rope being conveniently nearby she doesn't get tied up. Nobody ever makes sure the bad guy stays down.

Comment

For anyone else that watches Netflix what is Black Mirror and The Expanse like?

Comment

For anyone else that watches Netflix what is Black Mirror and The Expanse like?
                                Dunno about Black Mirror, but The Expanse is a SyFy network show, they may be running prior seasons on Netflix. I would describe it as human greed and corruption carried along as mankind expands to colonize the solar system. Not exactly my cup of tea.

Comment

Working...
                                X