Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sweetsamurai View Post
    Oh my! Best news for today!

I just saw him without his dreads and boy does he look gorgeous.

I am so happy those dreads are going!!!! Oh yes!

It's good to have change in style on the show.

Just like Daniel when he had long hair in Stargate and chopped it off at the start of Season 3 - just looked hot!-

Yeh!! Ronan will be the hunk of Stargate!
    What length is his hair now?

Comment

taken from the JM blog thread as it'll eventually get lost when the next post gets discussed.

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
      100 ways for Ronon to lose his hair!
      100. The team gets stranded on a cold planet, run out of firewood and need something to burn.
      99. Alien boll weevils ravage his scalp. (my favorite)
      98. Ronon decides to change his hair color, but instead, his dreads fall out.
      97. The team gets drunk on a planet. When Ronon wakes up, his dreads are gone - and glued to McKay's head (and the scientist promptly gets hysterical, until the alien women hit on him).
      96. During an escape, his dreads get caught in a door. He must hack 'em off to survive.
      95. One word: LICE!
      94. Alas, angry aliens shooting burning arrows at team. One grazes Ronon's head and well, poof!
      93. Ronon loses them in a poker game with Carter.

Next!

Comment

Where's Ronan gonna keep his spare knives???? ((shudders))
        sigpic
        banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

I don't mind the loss of the dreds but what I'm wondering is if he's keeping his facial hair? Perhaps he'll just stun his enemies into immoblity with the sheer force of his dimples.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by tjmitchem View Post
            Also, I'm going to miss the dreads I thought they added a lot to Ronon's imposing look.
            I think the dreads are the only imposing part of his look. Momoa's not an imposing looking guy, he's just tall...

I always thought it was a little silly that everyone was intimidated by him, and that he could take out a full team of the best US Marines. He doesn't look especially tough to me.
            sigpic
            "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
            ~David Hewlett

Comment

Originally posted by stclare View Post
              Where's Ronan gonna keep his spare knives???? ((shudders))
              One less plot device for tptb to use.
              sigpic
              My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

i would love to see him a new shorter hair, just don't shave the beard 'k
                sigpic
                May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                  taken from the JM blog thread as it'll eventually get lost when the next post gets discussed.

100. The team gets stranded on a cold planet, run out of firewood and need something to burn.
                  99. Alien boll weevils ravage his scalp. (my favorite)
                  98. Ronon decides to change his hair color, but instead, his dreads fall out.
                  97. The team gets drunk on a planet. When Ronon wakes up, his dreads are gone - and glued to McKay's head (and the scientist promptly gets hysterical, until the alien women hit on him).
                  96. During an escape, his dreads get caught in a door. He must hack 'em off to survive.
                  95. One word: LICE!
                  94. Alas, angry aliens shooting burning arrows at team. One grazes Ronon's head and well, poof!
                  93. Ronon loses them in a poker game with Carter.

Next!
                  92. He falls down the stair and gone they are.
                  91. It's a cold day on Atlantis - he looks out the window as he gets caught by sharp breeze and "swoosh" they are goners.
                  90. Angry space squirrels need material for their nest...
                  89. On a mission his hair gets populated with crazy little intelligent whatevers and to not harm them his hair is donated.
                  88. Ronan goes to those paint kids with Zelenka again - he falls asleep and history they are.
                  87. McKay takes revenge on Ronon for sth. by modifying the gate for Ronan to lose his clothes (Rikers academy transporter trick) but accidently he loses all dead tissue - hohoho, what a fun.
                  86. His hair is used by Colonel O'Neil in a very MacGuyverish way to make some explosives on an important mission.
                  85. They come close by a black hole so everybody has to lose some weight in order to escape.
                  Welcome to the zone where normal things don't happen...

...very often

Comment

But he'll lose the Chewie look. Well, if he is losing the dreads he has to lose the beard as well. Well, he will look more military.
                    Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                    encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                    3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                    4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                    5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Actionhank View Post
                      92. He falls down the stair and gone they are.
                      91. It's a cold day on Atlantis - he looks out the window as he gets caught by sharp breeze and "swoosh" they are goners.
                      90. Angry space squirrels need material for their nest...
                      89. On a mission his hair gets populated with crazy little intelligent whatevers and to not harm them his hair is donated.
                      88. Ronan goes to those paint kids with Zelenka again - he falls asleep and history they are.
                      87. McKay takes revenge on Ronon for sth. by modifying the gate for Ronan to lose his clothes (Rikers academy transporter trick) but accidently he loses all dead tissue - hohoho, what a fun.
                      86. His hair is used by Colonel O'Neil in a very MacGuyverish way to make some explosives on an important mission.
                      85. They come close by a black hole so everybody has to lose some weight in order to escape.
                      84. He gets it stuck in an Atlantis transporter door and it gets beamed to a different part of the city.
                      83. He gets infect with a medusa virus and they turn to snakes so need to be cut off
                      82. He turned around so fast, it hit 3 SF's and sent them flying.
                      81. While still spinning, he takes flight.
                      80. Caldwell got jealus and cut them off during the night.
                      79. They need to use his dreads to create a protective shield over the city
                      78. His hair is made up of the same material as Linnea's power source so they decide to use his hair to power Atlantis.

---

Post 3000.

sigpic

Comment

Congrats!
                        Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                        encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                        3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                        4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                        5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                          84. He gets it stuck in an Atlantis transporter door and it gets beamed to a different part of the city.
                          83. He gets infect with a medusa virus and they turn to snakes so need to be cut off
                          82. He turned around so fast, it hit 3 SF's and sent them flying.
                          81. While still spinning, he takes flight.
                          80. Caldwell got jealus and cut them off during the night.
                          79. They need to use his dreads to create a protective shield over the city
                          78. His hair is made up of the same material as Linnea's power source so they decide to use his hair to power Atlantis.

---

Post 3000.
                          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper View Post
                            But he'll lose the Chewie look.
                            AHA! Concrete proof that Chewie is an insult to Hawaiians! Lose the dreads, lose the insult!

*runs away*

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                              a moment of silence for the hair

77. Hold a candle too close to his hair. *WOOOOF!*

Seriously though, it's going to take me some time to get used to seeing Ronon without the dreads. Hope it doesn't nerf him, Samson style.
                              "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

They need to have Teal'C come back because he would have a field day with Ronons new hair cut

Comment

Working...
                                X