No announcement yet.

Serpent's Song (218)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I didn't see him do the wrong thing. And it would have been wrong to kill Apophis then. Shows that Daniel also came along since the ep where he shot the infant symbiotes when they were totally defenseless.
    Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Frankly I would have done the ssame thing!
      sigpic

Comment

He should had shot him and i would had lovedto see what daneil would had doneif sam hadn't come to the room
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Probably a big fat nothing, daniel is a very controlled person.
          (MOST OF THE TIME)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake
            Probably a big fat nothing, daniel is a very controlled person.
            (MOST OF THE TIME)

But, I'm thinking that was not one of those times.
            I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Haha thats true, but I still don't think he would have done it.
              sigpic

Comment

This is one of my favorite episodes because we see SG-1's one of main nemesis Apophis and his interaction with SG-1 and rest of Tau'ri. Apophis is now powerless , a shadow of his former himself and dying ( although we know he shall come back ). It was impressive still trying to fight , to live , to cause harm by leading Sokar to Earth even he dies.

Comment

You probably should put that in spoiler tags

But yes I agree it was very interesting to see apophis on earth interacting with sg-1 on a totaly different level.
                  sigpic

Comment

yeah he should come back one day to take anubis place even though he is dead well both of them are but anyway hope one of the 2 come back even if anubis comes back human and workes with sg-1 doubt that will hapen though because he is pure evil

Comment

Another cracking episode, with superb acting all round.

The scenes with Teal'c and Daniel and Apophis were brilliantly done. I think that their restraint says a lot about Teal'c and Daniel's characters.

It was so moving to see the host emerge at the end, emerging from a living hell and into death. At least Daniel did his best to perform honourable funeral rites for him.
                      sigpic
                      Please don't laugh, this is one of my first attempts at a banner.

Comment

It's just a shame that Sokar isn't going to be so compassionate towards the host. Brr.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka's_Mum View Post
                          It's just a shame that Sokar isn't going to be so compassionate towards the host. Brr.
                          That's the real tragedy. Apophis may deserve everything he has coming to him (depending upon one's beliefs about forgiveness, etc), but the host doesn't. What that host is going through, and will go through, is my idea of Hell; being the vessel through which another being commits great evil and tortured for their actions.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Harlan's Speechwriter View Post
                            Another cracking episode, with superb acting all round.

The scenes with Teal'c and Daniel and Apophis were brilliantly done. I think that their restraint says a lot about Teal'c and Daniel's characters.

It was so moving to see the host emerge at the end, emerging from a living hell and into death. At least Daniel did his best to perform honourable funeral rites for him.
                            I agree.... Teal'c and daniel showed great compassion and restraint, but i was a little irked at how heartless jack seemed...

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                              I agree.... Teal'c and daniel showed great compassion and restraint, but i was a little irked at how heartless jack seemed...
                              I was a little surprised at just how harshly Jack seemed to react to Apophis, especially as Apophis has caused no harm to him personally (that I can recall) or, at least, not in the same way that Daniel and Teal'c have suffered. I get the impression that, after everything Apophis has put them through, he just wants to get rid of him. I can understand that, but it does seem strange that an officer of his rank wouldn't think beyond that.
                              sigpic

Comment

True.. You would think that either teal'c or daniel would have had that level of anamosity...

Comment

Working...
                                X