exactly! i'm super excited about these
    Heck, yeah. Bring on November already.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Ugh, what's with all this TV to comics crap the last few years? It's different if it was ALWAYS a comic, like Batman, but I just can't handle TV comics.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

So... Where will I be able to buy these? I've never bought a comic book before

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
        The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

Originally posted by ./freelancer View Post
          Well, they are being distributed by BOOM! Studios. You could order them off of their website, possibly even Amazon.com or something like that. And if you are really lucky, your local comic store may have or be able to get them for you.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by ./freelancer View Post

Me neither, actually. I never thought I would have a good reason to buy a comic book, honestly. Guess I was wrong about that.

The more I think about it, the more I think that Farscape might actually work quite well in comic format. It will definitely be worth a look.
            Chief of the GGP (Gateworld Grammar Police). Punctuation is your friend. Use it!

Great happy armies shall be gathered and trained to oppose all who embrace doubt. In the name of Hope, ships shall be built to carry our disciples out amongst the stars, and we will spread Optimism to all the doubters. The power of the Optimi will be felt far and wide, and the pessimists shall become positive-thinkers.
            Hallowed are the Optimi.

Comment

Originally posted by Khentkawes View Post

Me neither, actually. I never thought I would have a good reason to buy a comic book, honestly. Guess I was wrong about that.

The more I think about it, the more I think that Farscape might actually work quite well in comic format. It will definitely be worth a look.
              I think it should work very well in comic book format. Especially with Rockne being a part of it. I really can't wait.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

For UK people, this title is now available for subscription at Forbidden Planet:

http://www.forbidden-planet.co.uk

I ordered it last week!

Comment

I so can't wait for these comics to start up. They should be really great.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Well I'll definitely have to get these. Not a comic book reader myself, but I did buy the Firefly comics that bridged the gap between the series and the movie.

Yeah, it's not the same, but I'll take it over nothing. I just got through rewatching season 4 on dvd (first time I had seen the season since it originally aired), and it ticked me off yet again when I got to Bad Timing and even more when I listened to the commentary for that episode and to DK's wrap speech in the bonus features that we didn't get a fifth season.

ETA: You can pre-order the first issue in the US from Things from Another World. That's where I bought my Firefly ones from.

It seems there will just be 4 issues by the looks of the info on BOOM.com's site. But I don't think you can pre-order from there yet.

Hmm there seems to be two covers for each issue, but they haven't finalized the cover art yet.
                    Last edited by LoneStar1836; 07 September 2008, 06:35 PM.
                    IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                      ETA: You can pre-order the first issue in the US from Things from Another World. That's where I bought my Firefly ones from.
                      Yay, they ship international! *pre-orders*

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
                      The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

The new Scapecast Podcast - http://www.scapecast.org/forum/index.php?topic=1846.0 - contains interview with Keith R. A. DeCandido about the comics

Comment

Well, I just pre-ordered mine.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

O'Bannon interview on comics

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=18121

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiFan View Post
                              Thank you very much for posting that.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

welcome

Spoiler:
                                Rygel in Hyneria for the win
                                Last edited by SciFiFan; 25 September 2008, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X