X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SGA4ever View Post
    small news about rainbow from joe's blog
    I'll take it!
    Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by penguininablender View Post
      hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
      OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

Comment

hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
        That's awful, Penguin! My thoughts and prayers are with you. At least you got get well wishes from Rainbow, himself!
        Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

I'm thinking I like this piece of news. It sounds more promising than the last answer we got from him on this subject.

Originally posted by penguininablender
          That's terrible. Hope you get better soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler View Post
            That's awful, Penguin! My thoughts and prayers are with you. At least you got get well wishes from Rainbow, himself!
            Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks View Post
            OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF
            thank you so much Rainbow! Your post really means a lot, thanks for your kind words. (and something new to add to my sig,lol)

Originally posted by Oranos View Post

That's terrible. Hope you get better soon.
            Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. (i am typing with just my left hand,lol. i have gotten pretty good at it)

right now, its just my hand that needs to get better. my rear view mirror from the passenger side of my car flew through the window at me. it cut open my hand and crushed a major nerve. I didnt break anything though and it should have been a lot worse (so the paramedics and the cop, and the tow guy told me,lol). I just thank God that it wasnt worse. besides, now I get pain meds, weekly massages, and guys offering to carry my crap to class for me, so its not that bad,lol.

on a more fordie note...that news from Joes blog sounds good, but I wouldnt get too excited until I know more.

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
            Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

sorry about the crash peng (poor VW bug) hope you are okay and make a full recovery , lucky your alrite though

Comment

You rock, Rainbow!

If there was a way to bring back Ford in Season 4, I have a wonderful idea. It's in a fanfic I have been working on, and is posted at my SG-1 page for all to see and enjoy!!!

Comment

good news indeed!
                  I hope you have a speedy recovery Penguin.

Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks View Post

- RSF
                  Rainbow's posituve energy will help Penguin to recovery speedily
                  Proud member of F.O.R.D.

Thanks *E*K*R*!

Comment

ask them if you can return tell them we need you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GATEGOD View Post
                      ask them if you can return tell them we need you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      i supose thats all it takes

Comment

I've gotten a significant portion of my second fanfic done over in another thread. The second fanfic is titled "Second Chance". A link to it is in my signature. I am working on several good parts with Sheppard, Ford, and a hearing.

Comment

Originally posted by FORDs Follower View Post
                          i supose thats all it takes
                          try !!!!

Comment

try !!!!
                            we shall try...
                            Proud member of F.O.R.D.

Thanks *E*K*R*!

Comment

no really, >.< lets try

Comment

no really, >.< lets try
                                You don't think BlueSparks is being serious?

Comment

Working...
                                X