Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    Are you sure you did not mix up Farscape with Firefly. I just went to the Science schedule for November 11 and it has a Firefly marathon with a reunion episode at 10 PM
    Yes, you are right. I apologize. Just got excited.

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
      I just finished season 4 will watch the PK Wars this weekend
      I can't watch the last five or so minutes of Bad Timing unless I know I have PKW handy.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        I can't watch the last five or so minutes of Bad Timing unless I know I have PKW handy.
        Imagine how it felt actually watching that final episode live when it aired. Being left hanging like that at the end was such torture. I remember that horrible feeling all too well.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          Really? I watched Bad Timing a while ago.
          No PKW.
          The only reason I didn't watch it again was because it was boring.
          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            Imagine how it felt actually watching that final episode live when it aired. Being left hanging like that at the end was such torture. I remember that horrible feeling all too well.
            I can't imagine. It was horrible enough having to wait a few days for the DVD - I didn't know that the mini-series was actually the series finale, so I didn't have the sense to order it in advance.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
              No PKW.
              You thought it was boring? I can't see how.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by min min light View Post
                I can't imagine. It was horrible enough having to wait a few days for the DVD - I didn't know that the mini-series was actually the series finale, so I didn't have the sense to order it in advance.
                Yeah, it was a pretty rough wait for a lot of us diehard fans.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Yeah, it was a pretty rough wait for a lot of us diehard fans.
                  Yeah, and I can't really call myself a diehard fan since I had it easy there. I discovered that I loved sci-fi at a bad point in time - when all the great shows were mostly over and just before it fell out of fashion on TV. On the plus side, I didn't have to wait for years for new episodes, but now I'm in the same boat as everyone else - I've watched almost all the old shows, and I have to hope that another great sci-fi show comes along someday.
                  sigpic

Comment

When I 1st watched Bad Timing, I had some agony as it was before PKW was aired but since I knew there was something else coming I just had to wait to find out what.

I was more agonised over the end of S2 Die Me Dichotomy as I was renting them from Netflix and I had no idea what was going to happen next and had to wait for the next disc to come in the mail.
                    sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

You thought it was boring? I can't see how.
                      Nothing happened in the ep minus John and Aeryn getting crystallized and Chiana, D'Argo and Rygel making jokes.
                      It was another "aftermath" episode.
                      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

You apparently missed the whole part about the Scarrans trying to attack Earth
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

It has been a long time since I watched it.

Comment

It has been a long time since I watched it.

Comment

I don't know that I could have done it. The torture!

Originally posted by rushy View Post
                              No PKW.
                              I love fluffy happy endings. I need fluffy happy endings!

Originally posted by min min light View Post
                              Yeah, and I can't really call myself a diehard fan since I had it easy there. I discovered that I loved sci-fi at a bad point in time - when all the great shows were mostly over and just before it fell out of fashion on TV. On the plus side, I didn't have to wait for years for new episodes, but now I'm in the same boat as everyone else - I've watched almost all the old shows, and I have to hope that another great sci-fi show comes along someday.
                              Here's hoping there will be some good scifi coming up. I don't hold out a lot of hope.
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Fluffy happing ending = PKW = Scorpy happy, John happy, Aeryn happy, D'Argo happy(in heaven), Stark happy, everyone happy.

Comment

Working...
                                X